Nun Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up it was dark outside. I realised that my escort had already stayed far longer than the two hours I'd agreed to pay for, but if she wasn't bothered I certainly wasn't. I needed a pee and eased myself out of bed. As I reached the door I heard a sleepy voice murmur, "Kevin...when you come back will you fuck me from behind? I had a picture of that hidden away in my bedroom at the convent, and I always thought how nice it looked. Then I'll cook us something."

My prick began to stir just at the thought of going doggy with Marie Claire. After I'd emptied my bladder I decided I'd take a moment to check my phone messages, just in case one of my mates had called. There were three missed calls, and I listened to the first one. "Hi Lover Boy, this is Cynthia – Lady Sin. Sorry, my train was held up at Clapham Junction but I'm here now, ready and waiting for you."

I stared at the phone, feeling totally confused. Had she called before I picked her up at the station, and not mentioned it? If so, her voice sounded quite different on the phone. I called up the second message. "Look, it's Cyn again. I'm sorry I was late but I'm here now, either come and get me or call me. I'll give you a discount for your inconvenience. Bye."

Quite bewildered I switched on the final message. The irritation in the second had changed to explosive anger this time. "Where the fuck are you, you bastard? I've been standing here nearly an hour, dressed up like a fucking penguin, so...oh sod it, there's a train back to Brighton in five minutes and I'm going to be on it. Don't bother contacting me again you shit-faced, time-wasting cunt." The message was timed three hours earlier, at which time I'd already been in bed with...

It slowly dawned on me. If the hooker I'd booked had called me from the station, then the woman in my bed, the one dressed as a nun who'd seemed so good at pretending to be an unworldly virgin...I heard her voice calling. "Come on you wicked angel, I'm getting cold and I want you to fuck me warm again." Trying to suppress the fit of giggles which had overtaken me, I switched off my phone and headed back to my bedroom to grant Sister Marie Claire her wish.

12