All Comments on 'Nurse Demoness Ch. 01'

by destodes777

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Get an editor

Either get an editor or at least read what you have written before you publish it. Or if English is not your first language, get someone to translate for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wanna-b perfectionists suck

Re-reading ones work is always good but what that last comment failed to mention was how much promise this story has. Keep it up for the both of us, ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please keep writing. Comments like the first one are not only rude but may keep some promising up and coming writers from continuing to start what may be some very entertaining reading. I suppose that the comment was from someone who writes so well themselves that they want to remain anonymous because they are a published writer who does not want to taint their name or bring shame to their publisher. Please carry on and continue to write. I look forward to the next chapters as I am sure others are as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Writing

You need to have someone read your stories as in proof reading. There were enough words that the auto correct placed the wrong word there. It meant I had to go back a proof read it to understand what you meant and thus killed the flow of the story. It also looked like you hurried at the end because the amount of errors increased and the story became more chopped. I look forward to more of your stories but they do need some work.

Ed

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
good, but not great

So many wrong word choices made that it can distract from the story while the reader tries to figure out what the writer meant.

You have a good story idea, but without proofreading it misses greatness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdestodes777@destodes777
757 Followers
Hey to all my followers, Thank you all for the patience. I am always so lucky to have such devoted readers. To those of you who have messaged me inquiring about me, I thank you. To the few who I have been emailing consistently and fallen off on communicating with, I apologiz...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES