Nurse Demoness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are-," he said, cut of by a kiss.

They groaned when she sank onto his length. Mina forced them to stay in this position. The reason being that unlike Jay, he stretched her out in such pleasurable ways. The feeling was so nice, but Greg did something that would take her by surprise and set a standard for any man that would have to meet from now on. He broke the kiss and began kissing her neck. Tenderness that no man had ever shown her before. Most just fucked and left her with money but Greg made her want him fully. It was driving her mad and in a frenzied lust, she shoved him onto his back.

Mina could say that riding him was one of he most memorable experience of her life. A desire demon being able to pleasure themselves in an unabashed way was normal, but Mina had always reserved herself in fear. That fear was gone and within minutes or maybe hours, Mina exploded upon his meat log. It wasn't long before she had him exploding into her and feasting on his soul, but something changed within her body.

She was getting curvier. Breasts were, at least, two cups bigger than at the beginning of the night. Her ass was plumper two. Though it still could be referred to ass a snooty "White girl booty."

Greg relaxed under here in exhaustion, but she noticed something different about him too. He looked sick. Muscle mass disappeared from his one toned body, and his skin had a sort of paleness to it. She would have asked if he was okay, but she didn't care about that. Sex was all that mattered, and his friend should be ready for another round.

Unlike Greg, Jay still looked healthy. Healthy enough to ream her right.

"Get up; I want to lay down," she said.

The man obeyed her and stood at the foot of the bed. As she got comfy, she could see that Jay was visibly disturbed by the change in the situation and b y his sickly looking friend.

"Is he gonna be-,"

"Shut up. The only thing you need to do is fuck me right now," she said.

He obeyed, tears rolling down his face as he lined himself up. He slipped in again, but Mina didn't care about his size. What she cared about was the pleasure and after a few strokes, she could tell that this man knew nothing about pleasing a woman. After a few minutes, Mina grew upset and decided that what he couldn't do she would.

"Swap places with me," she said.

After the change in position, Mina was soon riding into pleasure again. Jay hadn't stopped crying, and his whimpers were no becoming more like sobs. It was turning her own like hell. Never before had she thought of taking control, but eventually, the noise of him crying became an annoyance.

"Hey, my breasts could use some love'n hun," she said.

She stopped riding him and watched him struggle to disobey. He couldn't though because she now had complete control of his body.

Lightning flashed, and it brought Mina out of her memory. The boom of thunder that followed sent her insides shaking. It was an annoyance now, but she fell back into her memory, enjoying it with her fingers.

Her nipples were super sensitive now and were leaking fluid. Whatever Jay's shortcomings were one thing was sure now, the man could handle a set of breasts. He squeezed, nipped, sucked, and did everything that would make he weak in the knees. Never before had she known that such attention could pleasure. It wasn't long after he began to play with them that she was in sweet release again. It wasn't sweet for the man underneath her, though.

The shaking from her orgasm pulled her away from Jay. Jay was able to get a full view of what happening to Mina now. Her skin had gone painfully white, like a sheet.

"What the hell?"

Completely gray eyes peered down at him. He screamed, but Mina was having none of it.

"Cum now," she said.

The command completely broke his focus, but his body followed the command. He discharged into her, and Mina feasted upon him. Like Greg, hi skin took on the same sickly color, but there wasn't much muscle mass to begin with, so Jay just seems to turn into skin and bones. He groaned underneath her, but Mina stayed firmly planted on him.

Her breasts again swelled to bigger spheres. Everything about her just got meatier. She was more turned on than ever, but now it was a couple with pain in her shoulders, feet and hands. As she changed into a demonic form, her body screamed for more.

"Oh Greg," she sang. Her melodic voice sounded through the room like the call of a siren.

He stood up and swayed at the foot of the bed.

"Why don't you come here and slip into something more comfortable," she said. It amazed her how meaty her ass had become as she spread her cheeks.

"Like right between these cheeks. Come and give yourself entirely to me," she said.

Compelled to be obedient, Greg climbed into the bed and planted the thick head of his shaft against her. He wasn't lubed up, but her body had prepared for that. Occasionally anal was requested by her customers. Her body had a way of accommodating that request, and it had an internal lubing process for the orifice.

A few failed attempts at gaining entry and then the opening of her anal cavity spread. He slid in with a moan and Mina for the first time in her life, found pleasure in something that once only had been for the request. Too much pleasure.

Each thrust elicited a shuddering scream from her. It took everything from going into multiple releases of orgasms, but she needed the two to realize that death would be cumming soon. Jay was already there, back to tears underneath her, but Greg it seemed hadn't fully understood the situation.

"Yeah-bitch-take-it," Greg said. Weakness was overtaking his body, and he came with a surprising shout of gratification. Mina's want of him realizing death became lost when she feasted upon his soul.

Greg shriveled like a raisin in the sun. Even when the shriveling happened, it didn't stop. Cracking sounded at all of his vitality and life flowed into Mina, leaving a pile of dust between her ass cheeks and on Jays balls. Neither noticed.

Jay, it was because he couldn't see through his terror or tears anymore. For Mina, it was because her body began to change again. The pain in her shoulders ended with a ripping sound and two leathery wings spread out. Dark claws grew from her fingernails, and her feet turned into obsidian like hooves. Her body's mass increased and the skinny girl that she started as at the beginning of the night disappeared into a voluptuous beauty.

"So Jay, are you ready?"

"Please-no," he begged.

"Shhh, it's time to give up your hold on this mortal existence," she said.

Jay only whimpered, and that's how he died. Not in a masculine scream, but whimpering. He shriveled up just like Greg had until there was nothing but dust underneath her. It was too bad that her customer hadn't awakened, or he would have met the same fate as the other two.

Back in the bell tower, under the flash of lightning, Mina came to the memory of her awakening. How she wished meals like that were drawn out and easy. Now, it was about staying under the radar and feeding slowly and when she could. It left her drained and often underpowered.

She sucked on sticky fingers while she waited for the torrential rain to taper. When it did, she left the tower to continue home.

12