All Comments on 'Nurse Jenny Experiences Midway'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well written

Really liked this story, good build up, great scene setting, hope there are loads more chapters.

ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Great opening

Nicely paced, well written and showing plenty of promise. Just don't rush her sexual education; you can always switch the focus to one of her colleagues if you feel the need to spice up the narrative. Maybe she can play the accidental voyeur whilst one or two of the others welcome the fleet into port? Or maybe she can extract a more detailed report on what happened down at the beach? Really looking forward to your next chapter.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
Well written...

I loved the part where Nurse Jenny gave her first handjob... and didn't have the bedpan handy... its a good job she had a previous lesson with Nurse Viv..... Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A nurse's life in the battle of the Pacific in WW2

Very well wirtten story that covers a time and place that figures heavily in 20th century history. You describe in detail, and with great accuracy, a party taking place on the shores of Midway Island during the time of the great naval battle. The battle for Midway Island was a vital point in WWII as it came only 7 months after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, and some historians have regarded this as the turning point in the Pacific sea war. The Japanese navy lost 4 of their 5 large carrier - which they could not afford to lose. I hope you continue your story during the 2nd World War and Jenny's life, and that of her fellow nurses, in caring for the wounded and dying; and of course, in keeping the servicemen happy as they healed from their injuries.

RAG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great!

Great Job. I'm sure everyone is looking for a lot more.

- Ron -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bravo!

You did a great job on capturing the view of the nurses with different viewpoints from the 1940's. I really enjoyed reading a story with a well written background in it and not just all about sex. I actually started with one of your later stories and decided to start reading from the beginning. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I could have been there.

I'm old enough to remember this period of WW2. I was probably as naive, if not more, (and inexperienced) than Jenny was at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good job!

The essence of your story is Midway, of course, but you could have developed their response to Honolulu as it was just a few months after the Pearl Harbour attack. That would have allowed more character development focusing on their response to the devastation that occurred with the surprise attack. I anticipate that the rest of the chapters will not only concentrate on nurse Jenny's sexual growth but also the war in the Pacific during the early years.

Incidentally, Fort Gordon did not get that name until later in the 50's. When I was there at the Southeastern Signal School in 1953, it was still Camp Gordon

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Good start to a series

The groundwork has been laid (but not all the nurses--yet). I'm looking forward to the next chapters to see what happens to Jenny.

derek33derek33about 9 years ago
I'll Like This!

Hey Blue,

I enjoyed the hell out of The Cherry Poppers; so much so I just had to read another of your pieces! Chapter one of Nurse Jenny did not disappoint! It had more great writing and many interesting sexual possibilities. I'm excited to see where you're going with this.

Derek33

Lucien_AlLucien_Alabout 8 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best I have read.

Cant wait to read the next part.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.