Nurse Nancy; Dr. Dan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Many years later," she continued, "after I'd become a swinger and an adult film performer; I had a scene that called for a glory-hole like the one we're using now. All those hot emotions and wonderfully wicked feelings came rushing back to me and I became determined to have my very own hole for private "anonymous" encounters. At least I could pretend they were anonymous!" She then leaned forward and began to suck on him as he watched the show on TV. As cocksuckers go... she was a first rate sword swallower. She blew sucked and milked him into higher spirals of pleasure with every luxurious slurp; thrusting her head to the wall and trying hit his cockhead against the back of her throat with each and every stroke!

It was no wonder at all that he only lasted but a few minutes of this! He suddenly felt his testicles go tight and his jaw hung slack. A tremendous explosion suddenly detonated in his balls!

He thrust himself forward and a great tortured howl of AAARRRRRRGGGGGHHH roared up out his lungs! His cock spattered and spouted in Nancy's greedy mouth and she immediately found she had a mouthful of her favorite dessert... salty boy-batter! She happily gulped the whole load down just as another load jetted and coated her tonsils and just as with the first; she made "all-gone" in one happy swallow!

Dan thrashed his head in wonderful agony and looked at the woman who'd just sucked him on the TV screen. Her cocksucking to him didn't just feel wonderful to him, it even looked downright sexy! He simply loved the way her lips hugged the cock and dragged along its surface; the way her eyelashes fluttered with each stroke and the way she shook her head and thrashed upon it; completely caught up in the moment!

What's more, her blowjobs looked different from those of other girls he'd had- even some of the more experienced MILF's in his sordid past. She was a complete natural; totally at home with the act. The image of her lips upon his cock was like those he'd masturbated to in countless fantasies or in the hardcore porn on the internet that he'd seen. Now he'd gotten it for REAL; the gold standard of oral sex!

The eyes behind the mirrored window at the head of the bed continued to blink and stare; now not out the one-way mirror, but instead at one of many television monitors that showed the very same glory-hole that Dan had been enjoying. The audience watched, captivated by the scene in the darkened space behind the wall. The light from the television screens flickered on their faces as a masculine hand reached down to tighten feminine restraints in the hidden room.

Nancy now cradled the slackening cock in her hands through the hole. She licked and kissed the drooping member as if it were an adorable puppy; cooing at it and marveling at its dimensions despite the fact that it was shrinking "back to normal" following Dan emptying his reserve of cum into her voracious mouth. Semen for her just happened to be a strong aphrodisiac and Dan's cock custard made a particularly decadent dessert following their sumptuous dinner together!

Nancy got to her feet and opened the door as Dan pulled his cock back through the hole a turned to greet her. They came together in a kiss and shared a chuckle at what they'd just done; like two naughty schoolkids. It occurred to Dan at that moment that kink was not only hot and fun; it could be happy and quite funny.

Nancy led Dan by the hand out of the booth to the assortment of bizarre medical devices. She seated him at a short swivel stool and then she mounted the examination chair, placing her lovely rump in the seat and with a sly wink; one foot in each of the obstetrician's stirrups. She then pouted her lips and wrinkled her brow at him saying,

"I want you to know that before we go any further; my safety word is Day Lily."

"Day Lily?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered, "I have a bit of a green thumb -when it's not rubbing up and down the underside of a cock and stroking it to exquisite pulsing hardness!" She batted her "come to mamas" again playfully and then winked at him; running a tongue over her lips in anticipation.

"I see," Dan said; now understanding a little better as why she kept little books on flowers on her desk at work, "no problem. Daly Lily it is and Day Lily it'll be!"

"Now," said Nancy, "would you be so good as to adjust these restraints around my feet and wrists? I love the snugness of the leather holding me in place!" she added with a pout and another of her winks! Dan did as requested; securing her wrists and ankles to the arm-rests and stirrups by means of leather straps with shiny brass buckles. Obviously after Nancy had acquired the medical equipment someplace second hand; she'd seen fit he noticed to make a few shall we say, "modifications" upon it!

Now Dan seated himself again at the wheeled swivel-stool; his shoulders between Nancy's spread thighs as he marveled at what was before him. An absolutely stunning pink pussy stared back at him from her crotch; ready for his inspection! The first thought that registered in Dan's mind was "streamlined" as his eyes took it in; for it truly was.

It was pink and waxed clean; free of any hair or even the smallest trace of stubble. His second thought was simply "gorgeous"; for her inner labial folds hung down like exquisitely delicate purplish tapestries; draping to either side of the ever-so-inviting glistening pink sex-hole! At the the very top, those same two lovely curtains came together at a lentil-sized clitoris; its hood pierced with a shiny gold ring that gleamed brilliantly in the white fluorescent lights of the "exam-room."

She'd prepared herself "down there" fastidiously and she was happy that he was finally able to appreciate the care she'd taken; and appreciate he most certainly did. He was absolutely dumbstruck by its loveliness. Unlike all the female organs he'd witnessed today, this reminded him absolutely nothing of work! Nancy read his mind,

"I feel," she continued, "that lilies, lotus blossoms, and irises are some of the most sensual flowers in nature... they perfectly resemble the female genitalia when it is aroused and coursing with blood." Dan's attention, much like his eye; was already distracted by the pink little pussy before him and her words tore him from his thoughts like a bit of cold water down his neck. He looked up from her crotch saying,

"Whah? Oh... yeah, ..I couldn't agree more with you! It's fascinating how all the beautiful little folds ridges and structures of something so delightfully complicated come together," he said stroking a finger through the pink folds, "into something so hypnotic and enchanting!" Nancy closed her eyes and sucked in her breath. She felt his soft touch up in her petals; tracing its way up to the throbbing ringed-nub of her clit. His finger touched her clit on the top of the swollen head of tissue; pushing down through the hooded top against the ring ever-so-gently!

"MMMMNNNNNNnnnnn AAwww!" Nancy gasped appreciatively as she squirmed in her bonds helpless and unable to move away. She adored this feeling of being in "the chair," helpless to move away from any leers, gropes, and touches. She wallowed in the vulnerable excitement of it all; the only thing between her and danger now being the safety word "Day Lily."

The finger pushed down harder and stroked the ring across the hood. Nancy let out a belly-ache whimper and her hips rose up against his hand involuntarily like a cat having its back stroked. The finger was joined by others; teasing and dancing upon the throbbing clit and tugging gently upon the ring; each tug and clit tickle producing moans, giggles, and sighs from the pretty red-headed nurse as she strained and squirmed against her bonds. Over the next minute or so Nancy felt the makings of carnal condensation as her lovely little juice-box began to dew-up. Her breathing became deeper and her chest rose and fell, rose and fell; as Dan diddled at her pink pierced love-button. Nancy now was ready to turn the kink dial "up a notch"; so were the two sets of eyes behind the one-way mirror at the headboard.

"Doctors.. bag!" she gasped; bucking and squirming against Dans delightful diddling.

"Scuze me?" he said looking up to her beautiful eyes; which turned in the direction of a small counter by a functioning sink in the secret room. Atop the counter for all to see; was an old fashioned black leather traveling doctors bag. Dan caught her drift and left her spread eagled and bucking in the stirrups as moved over and investigated the bag's contents.

He found several items that were clearly medical in nature; white tape, Band-Aids, lube, white medical grease, a small thermometer, feminine syringes, and a speculum. The things that stood out for him were somewhat non-medical in nature but equally entertaining topics for discussion (and perhaps utilization); as there were several nipple clamps, cock rings (still in their plastic from the adult novelty store), condoms, dildos of every size and shape, vibrators, anal beads, and lovely little box lined with velvet that when opened; revealed an assortment of jeweled buttplugs! Dan returned to his seat between Nancy's knees, cocked one eyebrow slightly and with a smile asked her,

"So which item do you need for me to retrieve?"

"HHHHmmm," she chuckled and smiled back at him in all her restrained naked glory, "you're the doctor sweetie and this is your examination! Perhaps you should figure it out what I need?" He looked down and noticed her pussy opening and closing for him as if she were trying to give him a bit of a hint. He looked up and saw her batting her eyes again at him with a wry smile.

"Right!" he said fishing through the bag, "I think Nurse Gardner, I have just the tool here for you..." A dab of medical grease and a few twists of the speculum later, and Nancy's pretty little puss-hole was stretched and spread by gleaming stainless steel. She couldn't have been more open and vulnerable in front of him - or excited!

"Now that I have you opened up Nurse Gardner," Dan continued, "let's have a little feel and a look shall we?"

"You're the doctor," she replied happily with the same naughty smile.

"YES I AM," he said happily as he dug into his task at hand or should I perhaps say "two hands" for now Nancy's lovely juice-box was laid open like a pretty highway tunnel; spread wide pink and inviting! It was plain to see that her steamy vaginal opening was glistening with briny juicings from her unobstructed pee-hole that ran and dribbled with little trickles of nookie-nectar. It was with great ease then that Dan stirred his fingers around in her pretty little juice pot and now lubricated by Nancy's own secret sauces began to diddle her clit and finger her hole.

"OHHHH... SO NICE DAN!" she whispered breathlessly, bucking hips against him as his fingers curved back inside her puss-channel and located her g-spot for a deep soothing rub. Meanwhile another set of fingers continued to pluck, tweak... and strum at her hooded bean; taking time out to tug upon the clit ring and make the naughty nurse wheeze and sigh!

Another minute passed and Dan decided that a little more stimulation was in order. He retrieved the black rubber-coated clamps from the bag and applied them both of her nipples while Nancy bucked hips and nodded her head in approval. A tug on the chain that connected the two clamps told Dan they were securly in place and had the added effect of a lovely STRETCHHHHHH! to her red gummi-bear titty nubs and Nancy yelped and whimpered in smiling agony with,

"OHHH YEAH DAN! MY NIPPIES NEED TUGS AND TWISTS -JUST LIKE THAT!" Dan put a pussy-scented finger to her lips to shush her as he now twisted her nubs for a moment...resulting in more whimpers and bellyaches for her but at a much quieter volume as; the good doctor DID need to concentrate!

Deciding that her nipples were secure and not going anyplace anytime soon (with the exception of possibly into orbit if he kept tugging on them like that), Dan now retrieved a green-jeweled butt-plug from the bag. With a dab of grease to the little plug and a push of his hand up her naughty hiney; Nancy was now properly "corked back there." He then resumed probing her puss-hole with deft digits but instead of putting his other hand back to work on her clitoris; he decided it was high time to taste and savor her hooded legume. Apparently pierced "girlie-garbanzo bean" was on the menu now and Dan was HUNGRY!

As he sucked gobbled and tugged at her clit with teeth and tongue, Nancy's eyes crossed momentarily and then clamped shut as lightning bolts of pleasure shot up and down her spine; straight into her toes and her scalp simultaneously. She sucked in a generous lungful of air; seeming to hold it for a moment as the absolutely wonderful sensations from his mouth swept over her like a wave. A moment later her eyes opened wide and her lungs let go with a loud and exalted,

"EEEYAAAAGGGHHH! OH FUCK YES DAN!" She bucked her hips against his mouth while his busy fingers hooked back and executed a deep tissue shiatsu upon her now dramatically swollen g-spot. He didn't respond now... his mouth became an instrument of tugging suction. Something then exploded in the pleasure center of Nancy's brain... with a force about halfway between a cherry bomb and a double-barreled shotgun. She shuddered and bucked and thrashed against her binds for now the man down there between her legs had done something particularly wicked. It seems that as his fingers pushed and rubbed deep against her inner juice-trigger Dan was now giving her clit... a blowjob!

It turns out that Dan knew his way around a clit. He'd perfected his cunniligual techniqueas an undergrad at the state university years before and honed it through trial and a bit of error. In the end, he'd developed a method of devouring a woman's smoked-salmon crotch truffle with such prowess that it made women not only cum for him but would then result in them being over at his dorm room ironing his pants and doing his laundry while HE went out on a date! He'd also developed by his junior year a particularly agile tongue and it was whispered between several of his university's sorority sisters that he could tuck in a sheet with it complete with hospital corners! Now Nancy was bearing the full brunt of that tongue and her mouth became a perfect "O" as she stared up at the fluorescent ceiling lights and her own tongue let loose with an,

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH! OH YEESSSS SUCK MY CLIT DAN YOU WONDERFUL SONAVABITCH! AAAAGGGGHHHH!" Thirty seconds was all it took. Turn-about was fair play at this game for just as Nancy had sucked and blown Dan into a splashing ball-gasm through the glory-hole shortly before, now Dan's fingers, sucking lips and greedy tongue pushed Nancy's "water level" over the banks! Her eyes closed, her body shuddered, and for a moment she was unable to speak. When her voice returned it did so in a joyously uncontrolled howl of,

"AAAGGGGHHHH EEEYYAAGGGHHHH! AAAAHHHH!" Moving quickly and with a dexterity Nancy hadn't anticipated Dan removed the speculum from her pussy and dropped it to the floor as she thrashed and shook. He dropped his mouth across her gaping quaking pussy just in time. A split second later a piping hot rush of juice erupted from Nancy's spouting urethra as her hips and limbs shook in full bodied splatter-gasm climax that flooded Dan's mouth and spilled out over his lips and chin, running down onto the floor! Apparently "soup was on" for him and he gulped and slurped as another piddling splash shot into his mouth from the shuddering bawling red hot MILF.

Dan wasn't done however; he was just getting warmed up and to her disbelief (and pleasant surprise), she saw him reach for the bag of goodies. He fiddled around in a side compartment for something that had caught his eye earlier before, and after a brief search he found it again. He held it aloft; a black blindfold with velvet on one side and fur on the other. Nancy nodded her head with a weak smile gasping,

"Ohhhh yesss baby...excellent choice!" She wheezed in the stirrups, covered from head to toe in the afterglow of only her FIRST orgasm of the evening and now she could clearly see he was of a like mind to keep things going...and in a fashion that she found most desirable!

Shortly there afterwards her sense of sight was taken from her; as the blindfold was tied tightly in place -the black rabbit's fur snugly against her eyes. It didn't matter; Dan's eyes could do all the seeing for her and for backup of course there were two more sets of eyes behind the one-way mirror; staring with interest above highly entertained smiles, (although the sweet female smile was now partially gagged by a rubber coated horse bridle)!

Nancy now listened as she heard Dan's bare feet pad upon the tile floor from behind her around to her front. She heard more rummaging through the doctors bag and she heard the sound of Dan's breathing. He was looking for something. WHAT WAS IT?

A moment later she had her answer; as she heard the humming buzz of a vibrator being turned on. Her head turned from left to right as she attempted to make out other sounds but all that could be heard was the angry hornet buzz. A moment later and she felt his fingers pull back the hood of her clit as the device was applied directly to the sensitive flesh of her hooded bean; causing her jaw to hit the floor and her hips to rise off the seat!

EEEEEYYYYYAAAAAAGGHHHHHH OOOHHHHH! Nancy wailed and whimpered. She shook her head from side to side as the sensation was just too damned intense on her poor little clitty but she held off shouting "Day Lily." This had been her idea after-all and this really wasn't her first rodeo; besides, after a few seconds she actually began to like the excruciating little bumblebee on her love-button. Her safety word remained in its holster for when she thought she'd really need it.

After a few seconds it seemed Dan had decided it was time for the little bee to "go in the hive;" as the good doctor now brought the device down to the mouth of Nancy's dripping honeypot. She'd felt it trace down from her clit, across the top of her pee-hole, and now as it whirred and hummed at the door to her cunthole she bit her lip in preparation for the little buzzer, "coming inside and making itself at home!" A poke and a push at her puss-hole later and it was in; lodged inside her and up against her g-spot!

OOOHHHH HHAAAAHHH AAAAGGGHHH! Nancy called pleadingly to the ceiling. Dan calmly held the vibrator in place and fumbled with one hand around in the bag for more items of interest. Nancy could hear items being shifted around in the bag - what was it that he was looking for now?

Half a minute later her questions were answered again as besides the angry humming vibrator in her quim-canal, she now felt her rectum being poked, shoved, and crowded by Dan's greasy fingers as smooth little balls were being fed; one by one up into her naughty backdoor. He was pushing lubed anal-beads up her keister and despite her occasionally being overwhelmed by the sensations; her face beneath the blindfold was that of a happily excited woman!

The beads kept coming; one after another,... after another; pushed up by long busy male fingers and Nancy's clit pulsed with shameful pleasure at each rude little shove of another tiny ball up her most naughty and private of entrances! She loved anal sex immensely; one for the sensations it provided her and two for the inherent wickedness of it all! Having THIS kinky little act while her puss-pie was being speared by battery operated boyfriend was simply HEAVENLY from the kink factor alone!