Nurse Nancy; Dr. Dan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the last ball was deposited up her naughty little no-no-hole, Dan; always the good doctor, actually got up from his seat and stepped over to the sink to wash his hands; leaving poor Nurse Nancy holding a vibrator buzzing away in her steadily trickling pussy and a rectal rosary rooted deep up her rose-hole! Dan knew he'd have to hurry and as he finished drying his hands he saw that our hapless heroine was thrusting hips; not to grind against anything, but to try and hold the buzzing vibrator which was beginning to back its way out from her juicing French-dip pussy! He made it back just in time and caught it before it could drop on the floor; shoving it back up inside to cork her cunt-hole and make her holler again with a heartfelt... AAAAHHHHHAAAHHHH!

He now held the hornet-wand with one hand, as his other set about tweaking and pulling at her clamped tortured nipples. He found he could merely pull on the chain that was attached to her booby-nubs; stretching and testing their titty-elasticity as he sawed the vibrator back and forth in Nancy's thoroughly drizzling quim-hole. The net result was a series of astoundingly loud vocalizations from Nancy; who bellowed and hollered like banshee in heat as she kicked and thrashed against her restraints. To the eyes behind the window, it appeared as if he were playing a curvaceous naked blindfolded cello; that creaked and groaned with lovely impassioned sounds of EEEEYAAHHHGG!! HAAAH!! UUUGGNNNN! OOOHHH! HOOO! NNNGGGHH!

"I knew my dear we were in for a performance," the male voice whispered behind the mirror, "but I had no idea it would be such a riveting string solo! I'm impressed." The female voyeur; still bridled mind you, suppressed a muffled snicker. A faux horse tail attached by a rubber plug to a greased female rectum was pushed aside and Sir's cock pushed into a moist pussy from behind as the lady voyeur strained against her restraints and cooed with genuine appreciation! The two sets of eyes resumed their vigil behind the headboard mirror.

Nancy now felt Dan's breath upon her face. It was a pleasant warm sweet smell for her, and she could tell his face was close to hers. The next thing she knew, his lips were upon hers; smushing and chewing at her mouth. A forceful tongue breached her lips and searched around inside; probing her cheeks teeth and gums.

Her quim juiced and ran now completely out of control; she couldn't even tell when she released and piddled; like a leaky pipe fitting. Her brine just flowed and who could blame her really when you thought of it; she was blindfolded and restrained, her pussy was plugged by an angry buzzing toy that was landing directly upon her juice-button, a hand continued to twist the clamps to her tortured gumdrop nipples, and she was holding a string of anal beads up her greased rectum. Now on top of that she'd figured out this guy can kiss and kiss REALLY WELL too? ...SHIT! She wanted him; wanted him now!

It was as if he'd read her mind; for not two seconds later, he stopped teasing her teats and instead removed her binds with one hand ; first freeing her wrists as he continued to saw the madly humming vibrator in and out of her pink juice-box. He left her legs in the stirrup restraints however and when she reached up to touch her blindfold, she was met by a firm and forceful "NO." He was giving her freedom partially but not completely; not yet anyways!

She draped her arms over his shoulders and ran her hands along the top of his back; kneading his flesh appreciatively. She turned her head and her lips found his jaw and neck. She nibbled and chewed her way up to his earlobe; tugging playfully at it for a second. She whispered in his ear that she was "ready."

A moment later she felt him draw the buzzing hornet wand from her sex-hole and switch it off. She didn't have to wait long at all. Almost instantly she felt the swell of thick long rushing flesh as the toy was replaced by his cock; which sank into her up to the balls in a deep widening strrretch!

"OHHHH EEYYYEEESSSS DAN!" she gasped. He began to fuck her; fuck her right there in the partially restrained confinement of the stirrups; rowing himself up into her with great forceful strokes. She shrieked with joy at each stretching jolt and now it was her turn to seize his face in her hands and kiss his mouth; savoring the taste.

She wanted to devour this toned sinewy primal specimen of a man; starting with his lips and his rough chin that was coated with just the right amount of rough stubble for her! Every woman has a fantasy and at the moment, it was way up inside her; thrusting away and splitting her with cock! She'd looked at him up and down when they'd first gotten naked; appreciated the lack of fat anywhere on that triangular torso, those powerful legs, those abs that looked torn from a super hero comic book. If she'd have been alone that night and had to sculpt a female fantasy of a male body and face to imagine as she used her toys on herself, THIS would have been so damned close to what her voracious libido would have been able to dream up!

Her mouth now held his chin playfully in her teeth as she half growled/half snarled at him. He'd unleashed the she-beast within her when he'd loosened her wrists and now it wanted to BREED! Her hands dropped down to his glutes and she gripped the two muscular mounds of rump flesh, finding them to be unbelievably hard; as if they were iron covered with a light padding of mortal flesh and blood. She gave them a squeeze and attempted to buck herself forward against her binds onto him. She now wanted to be free and Dan presently decided restraints for her were no longer necessary.

He paused momentarily and spun his torso; first left and whirling right to release her legs. He then fell back onto her; sinking deep inside her once again. She flung her arms around his neck and her legs wrapped his waist like a belt; crossing behind his buttocks, holding him fast. She'd now become HIS restraint and as he bucked and plowed forcefully into her she whispered urgently in to his ear,

"THE BED DAN! NOW! ...GET ME TO THE BED!" She didn't need to repeat herself.

He came to his feet. He teetered and found his balance, holding her by her humping bucking bottom as she held him in a lovely tight squeeze of arms and legs as though buckled to him! He turned and began to walk as she kissed his neck, shoulders, chin and face; alternating between curses, moans and feline growls!

To her she now only felt the wondrous sensation of true impalement. It was as though she were a coat left hanging on a big friendly door hook with nice muscles that she desperately wanted to know better. Each step that he took thrilled her more than the last as she sat on his pole - absolutely pegged with bothfeet high off the floor and happily just along for the ride now!

Something brushed Dan's leg as he walked and he realized the anal beads were still up inside her back door; the string swinging from her butt-pucker like a vestigial tail. How appropriate he thought, as he made the last few steps to the bed with her hanging onto him; clawing, biting, mewing and grinding upon him like hot female hellcat in heat!

He fell onto the bed with the beautiful bucking fury of a woman locked firmly to him. She didn't even seem to skip a beat when they landed and his full weight came crashing down upon her. In fact the hard forceful crush of man-flesh on top of her was something she craved and she said as much in his ear,

"PIN ME!"

"What?" he said somewhat surprised (but not too terribly much -as this whole evening had been one long series of surprises thus far).

"I said PIN ME!" she answered in-between kisses of his ear and mussing strokes of his black hair, "I want to be helpless and unable to move; to feel solid fleshy weight crush down on me, I wanna wear you like a big heavy blanket with a cock as we fuck! C'mon Dan," she said biting his chin again as he thrust down into her hard, "make this bed the bulletin board. I'm the post-it note and you're the thumbtack sticking me to it; NOW FUCKIN' PIN ME! EEEEEYYYYAAAGGHH!"

...and pin her he did; good and hard for several strokes until he started chuckling in mid-fuck to himself. He snorted, still thrusting his hips into her. She smiled up at him. The mood wasn't broken but...

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"It's just that," he said suppressing a laugh, "I think of post-it's as being sticky on one end!"

"Gimme a squirt down there and I'll be nice and sticky for you!" she replied with one eye-brow cocked. They erupted in laughter. The tension was momentarily broken but they dissolved into something else...something very tender and equally sexy! They'd shared a laugh and now they wanted each other even more. This "want" became stronger and stronger with each plunge of the cock up into her slickened slot.

"Make love to me Dan," she gasped, "Look into my eyes. Hold me down, fuck me, and make me feel beautiful!" she pleaded.

"Make you FEEL beautiful?" he said incredulously, "You ARE beautiful! You don't believe it?" He bucked and stroked into her, surprised that something this exquisite could say something so ridiculous. He knew she was beautiful as a hard solid FACT. Why didn't she know it unle... unless she needed to hear it from him! Bright boy that Dan.

"And?" she said, letting him know she wanted to hear more as the nose of his cock continued to slide in deep dead center; playing bumper-cars with her womb and driving her crazy with each hard wonderful impact!

"You're my fantasy!" he said. Her teeth clenched on his chin and she nodded her head as if telling him to "go on."

"You are like that impossibly hot woman that is so unattainable you fucking haunt dreams, " he told her. She responded with more growling chews and playful snarls as her teeth raked his chin. Her head nodded with both her eyes locked onto his, which in turn looked deep into hers.

"I saw you today during the exam," he told her in-between huffing thrusts, "and I was thinking... " he whispered like he was sharing something particularly important, "ANYTHING... but the thoughts of an objective professional!"

Her mind now whirled fast with excitement. Did he just say that? Had he just said he'd actually seen noticed and appreciated "the goods," when she was in Doc Polkfeste's stirrups? Of course she kept her cool and simply replied back to him with...

"And you liked what you saw?"

"I did," he answered, "and I was jealous for whoever was getting it?" His candor threw more fuel on the fire inside her. She was now not just getting fucked and stretched by an undeniably huge veiny cock attached to a superbly made male specimen (with a brain in his head no-less). That specimen understood her need to be dominated; made to feel a bit helpless and vulnerable... and above all that her ego was getting laid too!

"And," she said slyly as she savored each pounding thrust from him, "what exactly would you have done had we not gotten together tonight?" She wanted to know how much her gesture of "window dressing" that morning had impacted him. He again blew her away with his honesty.

"I would have beat-off thinking about what I could have had!" he said looking into her eyes. His blunt words didn't offend her... they threw a match on a kinky pile of kindling as he hooked first one of her legs under his arm and then the other so he could thrust her deeply now and just fucking take her.

"YES! YES! OH FUCK YES!" her mind stormed and raged with triumphant joy! His words stroked her ego in such a lovely wicked fashion; making another briny dribble seep out of her pee-hole at the very thought, and for good reason...

You see...there'd been plenty of women who'd sat in the stirrups of Doc Polkfeste that day; many of them quite attractive and younger. Nancy noted with no small degree of insecurity that they ranged from soccer mom's to hotties to absolute smokin' hard-bodies. There was even one young exotic dancer from Christie's Cabaret whose belly, butt, n' boobs looked like a sculpted bag of hammers; they were so hard and shapely! Nurse Nancy had been quite intimidated by the fact that he'd seen all their goodies first and then he'd seen her late in the game after being beaten down by "Doc Dragonlady." She'd been insecure even undressing this evening before him.

Now he'd told her that he would have touched himself and thought of her! The thought that she'd won out over the rest of that pretty pink field of puss-flowers set something big loud and strong rolling inside her! He was telling her the truth too; she saw it in his eyes. He'd have masturbated in her honor over all those others and now as he plunged his huge veiny kielbasa straight down into her warm pink hole; well she happened to be right on the very edge of ..."IT!"

What was "IT" you ask? Let's just say "IT" is one of those climaxes you see women having in every porn movie; or seem to have while the cameras are on. "IT" is one of those orgasms that are so strong you almost have a stroke; where your teeth rattle; where you hold onto the carpet because you don't want to fall off planet fucking earth! She'd had a few "IT's" in her time; mainly with "Sir," she'd faked a good many more; but genuine lip-biting, hair-pulling, cum-so-hard-you-farted "IT's" with a Friday Night conquest were somewhat rarer. They were like going out for a walk on a cool Phoenix night and seeing a shooting star.

As she felt "IT's" approach, she also felt another sensation in addition to the massive loving crush of his body atop her; plowing that lovely rude cock down into her hard. Something now probed her anus; crowding with the beads for space in her greasy backdoor. OH GAWD!...She knew that feeling and it was a sensation she loved; he was fingering her asshole while stretching her cunt and that wickedly curved cock of his was striking pussy-hole just so! OH HELL YEAH! - she knew "IT" was right there now rolling directly towards her and "IT" would not be a gentle one; that was for damned sure!

Her fingers found that pierced lima bean clit of hers. She began to strum desperately at it as her other hand twisted her nipples this way and that; urging "IT" on with hard violent tugs. Meanwhile that cock slammed furiously in and out oh so fucking nicely for her!

Her mouth now blubbered and sobbed like she was an incoherent wailing spirit; howling in joyous agony - AAAGGGHHHH OOOYYYYAAAAHH UNNGGHH! In addition to these overwhelmingly pleasurable attacks on her senses; there was one more. She now felt the beads in her ass as they began... to move!

It turned out that as Dan slammed his gladiator hard-body down onto her with the pounding force she so craved; he began to pull the string to the beads so that each ...greasy ...little... orb... began to pop from her naughty asshole pucker...one ...at...a time! "IT" was now THERE; hovering somewhere down in her core and simultaneously it seemed in up in the fevered recesses of her brain's Amygdala. She looked into Dan's eyes. He was ready for his own ball-shattering "IT"; just a few seconds away and it made him look so hot! Her face a became a maddened mask of lust as she raged at him,

"FUCK ME DAN! FUCK ME HARD AND RIP EM' ALL OUT NOW!!...EEYAAAGGHHH!" Her joyously twisted face and his own building testicular cataclysm told him the time was right fucking now! He gripped the string and with one forceful pull of the chord; the remaining seven beads flew from her tortured bottom-hole pucker as though he'd pull-started a chainsaw! That was all Nancy needed; "IT" arrived for them both... right there and then with the two voyeurs watching.

EEEEEEYYYAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHH OOOH HO HO HOHHH! came the sobbing shuddering scream up from Nancy's lungs! She shook and her pussy splattered Dan's belly and loins in the hot salty "girlie-geyser" of her splatter-gasm as she continued to wail and flail! Dan's eyes closed and his mouth snarled EYAAARRGGGHHHHHH! in blissful agony; like a mighty bronze age warrior who'd run upon a spear. He thrust himself deep into the hot swampy depths of her cunt-hole and his balls blew hard and strong inside her; his cock spouting long clotted ropes of cum into the pink warm depths of her womb; plastering her insides in thick salty coats of "Dan batter!"

He collapsed atop her and smothered her with his mouth as the two shook and kissed, caressing each other's faces; unable to tear their eyes away from one another. Up behind the mirror, "Sir" and "Her" quaked and shook through sympathetic spasms of joyful release; she with screams muffled by her rubber bridle as her cunt flowed freely like a burst dame and he, grunting in supreme pleasure as a cascade of cock-custard rushed from his balls up into her cunt-cavern. Their climaxes in the sound-proof room went completely unnoticed by the two down on the bed but for the two voyeur's; it was the sincerest and most heartfelt expression of "applause" that they could bring themselves to; having witnessed the awe-inspiring performance of Dan and Nancy!

Nancy lay on Dan's chest; the sexual afterglow surrounding them both in happy warmth and contentment. The air was heavy with the smell of sweat, perfume, and sex. Nancy was thinking. She traced a finger around in the hairy chest of the magnificent warrior who'd just split her so exquisitely and turned her face to him, batting her "come to mamas" as she spoke.

"So do you still hold your opinions of older ladies...Doctor?" She wrinkled her nose in a mocking bratty smirk.

"I do Nancy," he answered, running his hand up and down her back and then to her rump and then back again. It felt so nice to her that it was almost a trigger for her to begin purring.

"And why is that?" she asked, closing her eyes and simultaneously taking his spent cock her hand; absentmindedly rubbing it like a limp veiny oversized burrito that was now lying bent-over on its side. His head craned to hers and he placed ever-so-light delicate kisses on her lips nose and closed eyes as he explained,

"I told you before. The sex is soooo damned good and the conversation is even better. I look forward to this intimate time afterwards where we are just talking, almost as much as to the sex!"

"And that other point?" she asked bring his cock up to her lips for gentle sucks of the cock-head.

"Other point?" Dan asked.

"You know, silly!" she said pulling his dong-knob from her mouth with a playful pop, "How they say what they want and tell a man precisely what they like?"

"Sure," he answered, "what is it you want?" She looked at him and batted both of her "come to mamas" once more as she drew his cock all the way into her mouth; letting the nob tickle the back of her tongue before pulling it out with a satisfied lip smack. Up at the mirror the two sets of eyes viewed the conversation with interest.

"I want this cock to be hard again," she told him in-between kisses of the knob, "so it can go straight up my ass!"

*****

If you like what you read here... and would like to see more. Don't be shy... vote, vote, vote! Pleasant dreams.