Nurse Nancy's Penis Therapy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy wanted an answer. "Do you?"

"Yes Nurse Nancy," I replied.

"Goooood." Nancy drew the dildo back from Candy's face and slid it back into her own pussy. She looked at Candy while she pumped it in and out with long firm strokes. Nancy's voice trembled as her own excitement grew. "Do you like having your boyfriend's big cock in your ass?"

"Mmmm, yes Nurse Nancy," Candy immediately responded, as she pushed back against me and wiggled her butt. Wow. In a roundabout (and perverse) way, Candy had sort of referred to me as her boyfriend.

"Goooood. Does your boyfriend's cock fill you up and make your pussy all wet?"

"Oh yes, Nurse Nancy."

"Do you want your boyfriend to keep fucking your ass while you watch me cum?"

"Yes Nurse Nancy."

Nancy looked up at me from under heavy-lidded eyes. "Does your cock feel good in your girlfriend's ass?"

"Yeeeaah. I mean, yes Nurse Nancy."

"Goooood. Keep pumping her while you watch me make myself cum with your girlfriend's dildo. But don't cum in her ass yet. Just enjoy fucking her while you watch me cum."

Nancy looked back and forth between our faces while she pumped the dildo into herself with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other, her breath coming faster as we watched. She pushed the dildo deep inside herself and held it there and humped her hips against it. I stroked slowly, trying to keep the erotic sight of Nancy's masturbation and the feel of Candy's ass around my cock from driving me over the edge. Candy and I were both entranced by Nancy's sexual display. Nancy's mouth opened and a string of drool slipped out of it and down onto one of her naked tits. She began to shudder in ecstasy, but never stopped watching us watching her.

"Oh yeah," Nancy said as she approached orgasm. "Mmmmm. Yeah. Fuck yeah. Watch me cum. Oh... Oh... Oh!!! OH!!! MMMMM!!! Then she gasped and shook silently, mouth open almost in a look of surprise as she came.

I just held my cock deep inside Candy, afraid to move or I'd lose it. We looked at each other silently as Nancy slowly removed the dildo from her pussy and licked it clean. Then she took a deep breath and smiled at us. "Now," she said, "for you two lovebirds."

Nancy stood up, put the dildo on the counter and then walked over to the cabinet and got out a rather large butt plug and a bottle of lubricant. As she applied the lube to the butt plug, she said "your naughty little girlfriend likes having her ass filled so much, we're going to have to replace your cock when we pull it out." The she gently separated me from Candy. As my cock slid out, Nancy gently replaced it in Candy's ass with the butt plug and pushed it all the way in while Candy moaned. Nancy told Candy to lie on her back, and Candy complied slowly, keeping the plug firmly lodged in her ass. Candy lay back and spread her long legs, displaying her engorged pink clit and pussy, oozing with her wetness, which dripped down onto the base of the plug.

My rock hard member throbbed before me. Nancy gazed at it appreciatively and then picked up a small towel from a pile on the counter and gently wiped the oil off of my cock. Then she opened a bottle of disinfectant and rubbed some of it into my cock and balls as Candy watched. "We must be sanitary!" She said as she stroked. Then she took another towel and wiped me off again.

"Now I think you're both ready." She grabbed my cock and gently let me over to Candy. Nancy held my cock by the base rubbed the tip against Candy's pussy. Candy hunched at it and moaned, but Nancy didn't let it penetrate. We were in much the same position as we had been when Nancy burst in on us, only now Nancy was bent over examining our engorged genitalia, with on

e hand at the base of my cock while the other traced circles around Candy's gaping pussy. Nancy continued to admire our enflamed sex organs as she spoke to Candy.

"Do you want to get your pussy fucked now?"

"Oh fuck yeah Nancy, please!" Candy begged.

"Are you only going to fuck your boyfriend from now on and not your patients?" Nancy asked.

"Yes Nancy. I'll be good Nancy. Please let him fuck me now. I want it so bad."

"If you're going to behave like a proper penis therapist with your patients."

"Yes Nurse Nancy. Please Nurse Nancy. I'll be so good."

"All right then." Nancy looked up at me. "Put it in slowly. Fuck her but don't cum until I tell you to."

We both moaned as I sank my cock slowly into Candy's waiting pussy. It was almost as tight as her ass, and so smooth and velvety. I slowly slid in and out of her, enjoying the sensations. Nancy watched intently with lust-filled eyes as my hard, glistening member emerged and then plunged back into Candy. I held Candy's thighs in my hands and spread her legs as I watched her pussy swallow my cock over and over.

After watching closely for a while, Nancy stood up and put an arm around my waist. She stood next to and slightly behind me, with her pubic mound pressing into my thigh. She pumped her hips with mine as if both of us were fucking Candy. Nancy whispered into my ear—"that's right, fuck her." I could feel Nancy's breath on the side of my face as she urged me forward.

"Fuck that little pussy. She loves it." Nancy was fucking Candy vicariously through me. She went on: "She loves having her ass filled with a big toy while her pussy gets fucked by a big cock. Yeah, fuck her. Look how wet her pussy is. Look at her sexy tits bounce every time you pump into her. Do you like that? Do you like fucking that sexy little nurse? Are you going to give her the cock she needs? Are you going to be her man?"

"Oh yeah," I breathed.

Candy was in ecstasy, grunting with each thrust. She pushed her tits together and pinched the nipples, licking her lips.

"Looks at that little slut nurse. She loves the way you fuck her. She's going to cum all over your fat cock. Let's make that sexy little slut cum all over your big hard dick."

Nancy disengaged from me and bent back over Candy's pussy. She stuck out her long tongue and flicked it over Candy's clit as Candy started to moan and shake. "Not too loud," Nancy admonished before beginning to deeply lick and suck at Candy's clit. I slid my cock in and out beneath Nancy's face. Candy clenched her lips together to keep from screaming as she shook with a full-body orgasm and stifled moans. As Candy's orgasm started to subside, Nancy pushed me backward and said "cum on her!" My cock popped out of Candy and Nancy grabbed it and pumped the length of it, expertly massaging the head with each stroke. "Cum all over her body! Squirt on those tits!"

I was only too ready for release. I grunted as the wet white streams gushed and splashed on Candy's tits, stomach, and pussy. Candy gyrated her hips at the air and rubbed the slippery cum all over her body, massaging it into her firm tits and taut belly. As my orgasm abated, Nancy continued to stroke my shaft, but was now careful not to touch the now hypersensitive head. Nancy was masturbating me expertly as if I was doing it myself.

We all looked at each other and smiled, breathing hard and feeling satisfied. I suddenly felt exhausted, and Nancy let go of my flagging member and guided me to lie down beside Candy on the exam table. My legs intertwined with Candy's and I held her firm and cum-slickened body against me. I looked into her eyes and then kissed her, passionately but tenderly. We broke the kiss and I put my forehead against Candy's, watched her close her eyes, and then closed my own.

Nancy quietly toweled herself off, slipped on her uniform (sans panties), and stepped out of the room, gently closing the door behind her.

---------

After a bit of snuggling and catching our breath, Candy and I cleaned up and got dressed. We emerged arm-in-arm from the treatment room, no longer nurse and patient, but a couple. When we came out, we found Nurse Nancy behind her desk at the computer. Standing beside her desk was a statuesque platinum blonde nurse with long straight hair and bangs covering her forehead. Her tanning-bed-bronzed skin contrasted sharply with her white uniform and nearly white hair. I overheard Nurse Nancy talking over her shoulder to this Nordic beauty, whom I later learned to be Nurse Ingrid. Nancy was worried about her accounts.

"We can't keep going much longer like this without our patients being covered by insurance. They can't afford to pay out of pocket, and our business is falling off. If it weren't for the lawyer clients who keep asking for Nurse Agnes we'd be bankrupt already. I guess lawyers feel guilty after what they do all day and need Agnes to come and abuse them so they can feel better. And not only are they rich enough to pay out of pocket, but we can charge them triple for priority scheduling. But there's only one Agnes, and we need to be able to treat decent people, not just lawyers," Nancy complained.

Ingrid responded in a heavy Scandinavian accent: "But what can we do?"

"Well, I've done a little investigating of the insurance company that controls this state and most of the denials seem to be routed through the office of someone named Rufus T. Firefly. I think this Rufus Firefly guy may be largely responsible for our problems," Nancy asserted.

Ingrid's pretty blue eyes narrowed. "Rufus Firefly, Rufus Firefly! Who iss dis Rufus Firefly?" she asked petulantly.

"I don't know," Nancy replied, "but I think we may need to pay him a visit." Nancy looked up at Ingrid and both nurses smiled knowingly.

12