Nurse Staci

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding her eyes, John's cold stare dared her to stop him as he grabbed the edges of her robe and yanked it open. He placed his hand back on her breast, squeezing the puckered nipple as he had before. She shuddered from his sensual handling, but did not attempt to stop him.

"That's better," he husked as he lifted his other hand to fondle her right breast, rolling and tugging on the turgid tip. "Much better." He leaned close. "Give me your lips," he commanded when she turned her head away, refusing.

"Elizabeth. Give me your lips." He enunciated each word as his hands continued to fondle her breasts. She hesitated a second too long and was rewarded with the feel of his thumb and forefinger viciously pinching her nipples.

She yelped, tears sprang to her eyes. Quickly lifted her lips to his. But he was not satisfied with her measured submission. His hand fisted in her hair and he wrenched her head back.

His mouth swooped down and covered hers demandingly. She whimpered, forced to endure his ravishment as he smothered her lips with punishing mastery. The kiss was brutal and she yielded. Completely.

He eased the pressure of his mouth on hers and ended the kiss. "Good girl," he cooed, released her, and stood up. Her lips burned in the aftermath of his fiery possession.

He held her legs as he removed the wedge pillows. He settled the bed tray over her lap and sat back down. "Eat. You will need your strength. I'm a vigorous lover." He stated it as if it were a simple fact.

Elizabeth said nothing. She felt weak and confused. And in that moment they both knew she had accepted his terms.

He ate as if they had shared many meals together. He was comfortable and at ease while she was a mass of frayed, jumbled nerves. As she picked at her food she finally had enough wherewithal to ask, "What assurances do I have that you will protect me from whoever is trying to hurt me?"

"Other than my word, you have no guarantees."

"But I need something...I deserve some kind of proof that you can be trusted."

"You don't get any and you don't deserve any. You put yourself in this position. First, by treating people like a clump of shit you're trying to scrape off the bottom of your shoe. And then you have the audacity to fuck one of the partners in the company office where there is a definite probability of being caught with your hand in her cookie jar." His mocking expression said she was stupid and reckless and deserved everything she was going to get from him.

Elizabeth looked away from his condemnation. She had no defense for her actions. Maybe she did deserve some of what was happening to her. But that didn't make it any less humiliating or frightening.

He made fast work of his soup and sandwich while she pecked at hers. When he finished eating, she half expected him to throw the dishes on the floor and immediately pounce on her. Much to her surprise he didn't. He took the bed tray back down to the kitchen and returned with what appeared to be his overnight bags.

"What are you doing?" she asked his back as he marched into her closet.

"I'm putting my things away. Since we are going to be lovers for the foreseeable future it only makes sense that we share your bedroom..." His voice sounded muffled and like he was moving about. "What better way to see to all your needs?"

Then he shocked her by strolling out of the closet with nothing on—not a stitch! He stood still for a minute letting her get a good look; apparently he didn't have a modest bone in his body.

His dark pubic hair was neatly trimmed, and crazily, she wondered if he groomed it himself or if he had it done at one of those hair removal salons like she did.

His plum-size balls sat high in the sack, tight against the base of his shaft, giving his ballsack the appearance of a heart shape. She stared at his shaft. It pointed upwards from the base, with a slight curve towards the top.

My god, the thing was like a club—thicker at the top half, but only slightly less so towards the base. She guestimated that when fully aroused, he must be every bit of ten inches or larger. She could hear herself gulp.

Her heart palpitated and then seemed to plunge, landing with a hard thud in the bottom of her belly. She had never been with a man before. And he was massive... Everywhere! He was powerfully built, his shoulders broad, his chest deep, there was not an ounce of fat anywhere to be seen.

His big body was covered with slabs of olive-skinned muscles. The pelt of black hair on his chest and dusting his long sculpted arms and thick heavy legs enhanced his animal-like sex appeal. He seemed to dominate her entire room; indeed, the very air itself. He looked every bit the demanding lover that he claimed to be.

Could he tell that inwardly she was quaking? Elizabeth tried to hide her fear behind haughty words. "Have you no decency? You don't really intend to do that now...I have two broken legs! Will you at least wait until my casts are removed?" she stumbled over her words in her desperate search for any reason to stall him—maybe save herself from what her tormenter planned to do.

But John would not be put off. "Like people with broken legs don't screw," he sneered. "I'm not going to let that prime piece of pussy go to waste for another minute," he chuckled at his crudity, "No Elizabeth, I'm not going to wait. I'm going to fuck you, tonight."

He had the upper hand and he would take full advantage. "But, don't worry...I'll be careful with your legs." He grinned at her frown of outrage. "Get rid of those clothes." He ordered as he dimmed the lights and came to the foot of the bed looking down at her. His hardening erection was bigger than it was just a few seconds ago. "Do you play for both teams?"

"No." Her movements were jerky as she angrily removed her robe.

He was inexplicably angered by the thought of her gorgeous body being used to pleasure only women. "Well tonight you are in for a treat."

"I doubt that! Women satisfy me more than any man ever could." She couldn't bite back the rejoinder as she pulled her nightie over her head and flung it to the floor. She blushed a furious red as she pressed her knees together and crossed her arms over her breasts.

"We'll see about that," John responded, taking up the challenge. He put his knee on the bed and crawled to her. "Open your legs," he commanded. Elizabeth hesitantly obeyed, forcing herself to lower her knees and then open them ever so slightly. His big hands clasped her legs, behind the knees and dragged her down further on the bed and opened her legs wider. Embarrassed, her hand instinctively shot between her legs to cover herself there.

"Move your hand, Elizabeth."

She did. She kept telling herself that it was just sex...that she would tune him out, pretend that she was somewhere else.

But from his very first touch, she knew that would not be possible. He lowered himself to his elbows between her legs, ducked his head and sniffed loudly. "Mmm, your pussy smells good." He hooked a finger into the edge of her panties and slid the material open, revealing a pretty cunt with a light covering of auburn curls.

"I'm glad you haven't shaved her bald," he whispered against pussylips that resembled a tulip shaped flower bud about to bloom. "Lift up." When she did, he slid her panties down her legs and off.

Elizabeth watched as he put his face in the crotch of her panties and inhaled. "Mmmm." The sensual fragrance of her body's natural musk blended intoxicatingly with the perfume of her lavender body gel. His gaze clouded with lust and he tossed the panties aside and began kissing the inside of her thighs, very close to her crotch.

She did her best to ignore the way her skin tingled everywhere his lips touched. She felt his warm breath just before he kissed her slit and sent his tongue past her lips to explore her pussy. He used his fingers to spread her lips wide as his tongue swirled all around and inside her cunt. With his hands under her thighs, he lifted her legs to her belly and nibbled her sensitive lips.

Licking and kissing the sensitive skin between her pussy and her ass-button. His lips surrounded her swollen clit and then drew the stiff nub between his teeth and into his warm wet mouth. She bucked and jerked against his lips, her pleasure so intense tears ran down her cheeks.

He hummed a long, deep moan and the vibrations radiated on her clit. She screamed and her nectar flowed heavily into his mouth. He kissed his way up the inside of her thighs, and then kissed her mons, her belly and her breasts.

"I love the taste of pussy and yours taste delicious."

As Elizabeth lay shuddering from her wild orgasm, John kissed his way up to her breasts, his tongue swirling around a pebbled nipple before drawing it into his mouth. He moved to the other breast, his teeth and tongue and mouth suckling her until she moaned.

When he tried to kiss her, she wrenched her head away. He wasn't deterred. He licked along the shell of ear and then sucked on her earlobe. She tingled anew. He lifted his head and she looked right into his eyes. "Are you ready?"

"No wait!" she exclaimed, and for a second she thought that he wouldn't. "Please, use a condom," she begged staring at the monstrous cock he was about to ram into her body.

"Only if you have one," came his mocking reply.

"You know I don't," she huffed, "And I'm not on the pill."

"Then you have your answer."

"What if I get pregnant?" she cried, truly alarmed.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there," he replied unconcerned.

Reflexively, she tried to close her legs, but they only tightened around his waist. "Please don't cum inside me, the last thing I want from this nightmare is a baby." She shivered at the thought of some man fathering an unwanted child on her.

Her words angered him and he let her see that. "I'll take care of any babies I plant in your belly. And if I give you one, you'll fucking carry it!" He loomed over her, pressing her down into the mattress with his heavy body. "You were made for this. Tell me how much you want my cock," he grunted like a caveman.

When she refused to say the words, he wrapped his fist in her hair and yanked her head back, her neck stretched taunt. Her eyes watered from the sharp sting where he held her hair in his cruel grip. "Say it, Elizabeth," he commanded between gritted teeth.

"I want you," her voice quivered, but she couldn't make herself say the exact words he was demanding to hear.

"You want what?" He pulled her hair again and she winced, then said exactly what he wanted to hear. "I want your...I want your cock..." She almost chocked on the words.

"Where do you want my cock?" She tried to look away from him, but he forced her eyes back. "In my...in my...pussy..." the last word was barely out before he brought his mouth down on hers, hard and demanding. His mouth slanted over hers again and again as his tongue swept inside and ravished her mouth. He wasn't content until she moaned her surrender. "That's better," he said when he finally released her. "I like my women warm, wet and submissive."

She wanted to yell that she wasn't one of his pathetic women. But her very thoughts were stolen when he hooked a hand under her knees, lifted her leg high and wide, and plunged into her with the force of a battering ram.

She screamed, high and loud, and fought him. She was no virgin, but she had never had anything so large and powerful inside her before. He thrust into her again and again even as she cried and beat wildly at his head.

He snarled, easily pinning her hands above her head. "My god your pussy's so fuckin tight," he moaned into her mouth as he forced her lips to part for another of his ravishing kisses.

Elizabeth had been determined not to beg and plead, but she did. "Please, John...do you have to be so rough?" He kept thrusting. Her pussy was on fire and she was sure he was tearing her. "Stop! You fucking animal!"

His only response was more grunting and moaning as his powerful hips pumped back and forth and he shoved into her mercilessly. Elizabeth bit her lip and stifled her screams, but she couldn't stop herself from whimpering. It was like having a dragon between her legs. He was hot, powerful and hard all over, completely subjugating her to his will.

"John...please, you're hurting me," she moaned, trying to relax her body to ease the pain.

"You can take it," he groaned, rolling his hips again and pushing his cock deeper into her warm, wet pussy. He reveled in the sound of her breathy whimpers and her fingers digging into his bulging biceps. "I'm almost there, just a bit more." His big hands gripped her ass, he flexed his strong hips and gave another powerful thrust, forcing her to take all of him.

Elizabeth felt weak, conquered. She couldn't fight him anymore. He had freed her hands, but instead of pushing against him, she gripped the sheets, her knuckles white against her delicate skin as she yielded completely to him. She felt his lips on the curve of her neck, and then he kissed that sensitive spot just below her ear. "That's it," he breathed as he consumed her hungrily.

Although he didn't stop, his thrusts became more measured, less aggressive. Rotating his hips in circular motions, he plunged, pulled back, rotated, plunged, pulled back, rotated, plunged, pulled back, rotated, plunged... With each downward stroke, his chest grazed her taunt nipples causing a growing arousal. She tried to resist the currents of desire shooting from her nipples straight to her pussy and then swirling through her belly and down to her toes.

Suddenly, his big body covered hers as he pinned her down again. Grunting, he tightened his hold on her and picked up his pace, thrusting wildly, ramming his thunderous cock into her again and again until with one final hard thrust he exploded like lightning striking the earth. She felt a gushing liquid warmth fill her, even as the man above her twitched and bucked in the aftermath of his release.

With a satisfied groan, John rolled off her, their bodies damp and slick. He tried to take Elizabeth into his arms, but she struggled against him. He let her go with a husky chuckle at her anger—she was like a wildcat and he loved it.

Shaking, Elizabeth gathered a length of the sheets and tucked them between her legs to wipe away his semen, wishing she could get rid of him just as easily.

"Are you okay?" he asked around a yawn as he stretched his long body and scratched his chest.

"What do you care? You hurt me." Her voice quaked. "You didn't have to be so rough," she whispered.

"I was rough and I'm sorry," he offered, pulling her into his arms and carefully arranging one of her casted legs over his.

"No you're not," she sniffed and hated herself for such weakness.

He shrugged. "Okay, so I'm not," he said with gruff honesty. "I liked fucking you hard. I stamped my name all over your pussy," he bragged with a sexy leer she found infuriating. "Now, it's my pussy," he declared squeezing and caressing her ass with hard fingers.

Elizabeth rose up, indignant. "You are a vulgar neanderthal!" she exclaimed, slapping his hands away.

"I'm your vulgar neanderthal," he laughed and hauled her back into his arms. He tilted her face up and bent to take her lips. But this time his kiss was unhurried and gentle. After a moment's hesitation she relaxed, sinking into his embrace, her belly fluttered with butterflies.

It was the first time he touched her with any real tenderness and she responded. But she felt sore, achy and exhausted and although she wanted more of his gentle affection, when he released her and she snuggled into his warmth, she was asleep within minutes.

John kissed the crown of Elizabeth's head and positioned her so that she would sleep more comfortably, and then he joined her, but his sleep was the deep sleep of the sated and well content.

**********

**********

In the days that followed Elizabeth was pretty much a prisoner in her own home. Yet, she wasn't trying to escape or seek help. And she didn't intend to...not as long as John Staci was threatening her with that video.

But that wasn't exactly her most pressing problem. Her dilemma was more to do with her and how her tormentor was confounding her. She was quickly beginning to discover a new side of herself; one she had not thought existed.

It had started the night John first took her. Though he had forced himself on her, she had felt the stirrings of sexual arousal. Oh, not at first; she had been too furious to feel anything but fear and loathing. But, as his massive dick pounded into her, her body began to react. She was drowning in erotic sensations. Her unwanted lover had fucked her like she'd never been fucked before.

Now, Elizabeth found herself in a conundrum. She wanted more. But she didn't want John to know it. She wanted him to force her, to take the decision from her as he had before.

But it appeared that he was no longer interested in having her again. His rejection really bothered her and that confused Elizabeth more than she would ever admit—even to herself.

It was also perplexing that although John wouldn't fuck her, he would touch her wherever and whenever he pleased. Like tonight. He had strolled into her bedroom not ten minutes earlier and asked her if she was ready for her bath. Whether she was ready or not, he then proceeded to prepare her for a sponge bath.

Elizabeth watched John set everything he needed on the small portable table he had brought in with him. Though she desperately wanted his touch, she didn't want to appear to be eager; so she resisted and made him wrestle her out of her clothes. By the time John had her completely naked she moist with arousal.

"I don't know why you insist on putting up a fight Elizabeth. You don't want a smelly pussy now do you?" he taunted in that way of his. It would have made her angry a few days ago, but now... Well, now she simply considered it part of the foreplay.

"I'm not opposed to a clean pussy," she feigned umbrage, "I'm opposed to you! I can wash myself, as I've told you before."

"And as I've told you before, I am here to take proper care of you."

"That's not true, you're not even a nurse."

"You don't know that for sure, do you?"

"No," she reluctantly admitted.

"Then, let's just say, for argument's sake, that I am. Now, shut up and lean forward so I can wash your back."

Though Elizabeth let out a little huff she did as he instructed. John made quick work of washing and toweling her back, her butt, her arms, and her legs. He was behaving so nonchalantly that she finally gave up hoping he would touch her intimately and began to relax.

Elizabeth didn't even think about her nudity anymore—he had seen every inch of her...a bunch of times. Her head had been turned to the side away from him when she felt his firm fingertips skim her nipples before his big soapy hands engulfed her breasts and began gently soaping them. She squirmed and whispered a moan as his long nimble fingers worked her wet flesh.

It was over all too soon. He rinsed and toweled her chest and belly and moved downward. With a will of their own, her legs fell open to give him better access. She held her breath as he lightly soaped his hands and slipped between her legs caressing her ever so gently as he washed her mons and then softly brushed the tuff of hair there, deliberately stroking his thumb over her throbbing clit.

John delighted in Elizabeth's sharply indrawn breath and the way she squirmed. He had no intentions of allowing her to get off. He would keep her hot and horny until she begged to be fucked. He hid a smile as she moaned low in her throat when he pushed a finger just into her wet opening.

He pulled back and then added another finger. He gently washed her cunt while slipping his fingers in a little deeper until he was gently fingerfucking her. She bit her bottom lip, undulating hips slowly. When he felt the first trembles in her legs he immediately withdrew his fingers. Ignoring the disappointed gasp, John rinsed and toweled her dry.