Nurse Staci

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a crushing moment Elizabeth lay there with her legs spread wide and her pussy quivering as she starred into the smug face of her tormentor. She flushed beet red and snapped her legs shut.

When he tried to help her put on her nightgown she snatched the garment out of his hands and yelled at him to get out of her room. John overlooked her fit of temper and quietly cleared away the bath stuff. "We're having apple-glazed chicken with spinach tonight," he commented casually and walked out of the bedroom.

The next night, John went upstairs to carry Elizabeth down to the dining room for dinner. When he saw what she was wearing, he smiled and chided her for being a bad girl. With quick and efficient fingers he removed all her clothes. Though she didn't resist, she didn't help either. He dressed her in a short black nighty that barely covered her ass. Elizabeth pretended outrage. "Can I at least have some underwear?"

"No," he groused, picking her up and carrying her downstairs.

Elizabeth was so turned on. She had never been manhandled before and the very thought of how masterful he was with her was a turn on. There she was cradled in his strong arms with her ass out and the cool air caressing her naked cunt. She was loving it.

John strolled into the dining room and seated her at the table set for two. After she was comfortable settled, he delighted her by casually slipping his hands inside her robe and fondling her breasts, rolling and squeezing her nipples. The second she moaned he stopped and began serving their dinner. At one point during dinner her spoon clattered to the floor.

Elizabeth didn't know it, but when her blue gaze met John's eyes they were filled with need. "I'll get it," he said quietly. Pushing his chair back, he disappeared under the table. "What are you doing?" she asked as she felt her legs being rearranged so that she was straddling the chair.

He didn't answer. She shivered as he slipped his finger inside her pussy and leisurely fingered her. He then shifted her and opened her wider. She trembled hopefully as she felt the warmth of his breath and then the firm moist tip of his tongue licking her clit before his mouth closed over the thrumming nub. Elizabeth held on to the edge of the table, panting and pumping her hips towards his mouth... And then moaned and purred loudly, begging him not to stop.

He stopped. He kissed her cunt, closed her legs, and sat back in his seat. He placed her spoon on the table and continued eating his dinner as if nothing had happened. Elizabeth fought to regain her composure, but she had thoroughly lost her appetite—at least for food.

The entire next day every time John went near her her nipples hardened and her pussy tingled and she became embarrassingly wet. He smiled with ease and followed their normal routine, but none of his touches were intimate. To the contrary, he behaved in a strictly platonic manner. John seemed to go out of his way to be absolutely appropriate in how he cared for her.

When he joined her in bed that night she lay waiting with baited breath for him to casually slip his fingers inside her pussy. He didn't. Elizabeth was determined to have him touch her so she claimed she was too warm, pushed the covers off, and opened her legs wide. She wasn't wearing panties, as he had insisted. Her pussy was on display and she gave him every opportunity to have his way with her.

But, John said he was tired, yawned and went to sleep. She was desperate enough to pretend to accidently cup her hand over the bulge in his boxers. He groaned and rolled over, away from her. Elizabeth could have cried, she was so frustrated. She thought about fingering her own pussy, but decided that she preferred John's fingers and mouth on her cunt.

If only she could have seen the calculating grin on his face just before he closed his eyes and turned again, facing her.

Elizabeth lay absolutely still, her pussy wet and aching. When John's big heavy hand settled low on her belly she trembled and looked up wishfully. His sleeping face didn't change. She heard a chant inside her mind and realized she was begging his hand to move. She was like an addict in need of a fix.

Frantic, Elizabeth placed her hand on top of John's and moved it lower to her mons. She trembled anew as the warmth and weight of his hand pressed against her. In her lust and horniness, she didn't care if John woke up or not. He was responsible for her torment and he should be the one to take care of her.

She pushed his hand lower and moaned as his fingers finally touched her pussy. She guided two of his fingers inside her quivering cunt and began lifting her hips against his hand. She twisted and squeezed a stiff nipple through the silk fabric of her nighty; her entire body vibrating as she vigorously fucked John's long solid fingers.

She was so absorbed in chasing her orgasm she was startled when his hand suddenly jerked out of hers. Her eyes flew open and she looked straight into John's smoldering eyes. Her anguished cry turned into a purr as he took charge, swooping down and sucking a pebbled peak into his mouth as his fingers went to work on her pussy. She panted and moaned and gyrated wildly as she clutched his. When he squeezed her clit she screamed, crying and trembling and squirting all over his hand in the whirlwind of her orgasm.

Gasping for breath, with tears of pleasure staining her cheeks, Elizabeth looked up at John's handsome grinning face. "You're welcome," he whispered and blew her a kiss. He then turned over and went back to sleep.

**********

**********

Elizabeth was on edge. She had been for days and doing her best not to show it. Her thoughts were consumed by John Staci. So much so, that she no longer cared about the video. He said she was being punished for how she treated others—apparently she had pissed someone off. She would think about who that person was later when she went back to work. For now, she was too busy thinking about John and desperately wanting him to fuck her.

While he continued to touch her often, he didn't demand sex—even knowing she would give it to him gladly. He seemed more interested in being the professional care provider he claimed to be. Not that he was bad at it, just the opposite. He made sure she ate delicious nutritious meals, got plenty of sunshine and a bit of exercise, and entertained her with board games, video games, television, books, magazines, and contentious conversation.

She now freely accepted that she liked being in his company. It didn't have to make sense, she enjoyed his masculine companionship. It was nice having his big gruff presence in her house, and his attractiveness added a steamy whirl of romance to the atmosphere.

Before John Staci barged into her life, the thought of being with a man had not appealed to her. She got more pleasure belittling them and beating them at their own game and didn't think of having one as a boyfriend, lover or husband.

But John was different, and just thinking about him made her nipples tighten and a delicious ache beat between her legs, as it usually did. She tried to control her sudden breathlessness. She hated how he so effortlessly made her want him. When that happened she usually became snide with him...like now.

They were out in her backyard relaxing in a pair of lawn chairs he had dragged from the patio onto the grass where they could get more sun. She kept sneaking glances at him from behind her dark sunglasses as she pretended to work on a crossword puzzle. He was ignoring her, and that annoyed the hell out of her. Her pussy was throbbing from want of him and he didn't even seem to notice as he leisurely swam laps in the pool.

When John swam to the side of the pool to hoist himself out, she deliberately uncrossed her cast wrapped legs and opened them wide, letting her feet rest on the grass on each side of the lounge chair.

He smiled as he looked down at Elizabeth and saw through her sunglasses that her eyes were closed and she was obviously pretending to be unaware of him. He sat down on the chaise and toweled his hair.

For days, she had been giving him obvious signs that she wanted to be fucked. He had used all his tricks to rouse her desire—his hands had brushed against her breasts whenever he had the opportunity. He had given her little kisses on her lips, the curve of her neck, and her satin-smooth shoulders when she least expected it. He had played with her nipples and fingered her pussy during bathing sessions. He had teasingly licked her pussy and sucked on her clit.

He had methodically stoked her fires with erotic touches that had her in a constant state of arousal, without giving much relief. And he made damn sure she wasn't alone long enough to give herself gratification.

"I've wanted to ask you something." Elizabeth didn't open her eyes or wait for him to reply, "Do you go around the city blackmailing innocent women for sex? Are you so desperate that you can't get a woman the normal way?"

Instead of getting angry as she had expected, he laughed. "You're not so innocent."

"Maybe not, but that doesn't give you or anyone else the right to use blackmail to make a point." Her eyes were still closed.

"Maybe not," he threw her words back at her, "but that is neither here nor there." This was part of her game. She wanted to be fucked but she wanted to be forced into it. He wouldn't let her get away with it. He would make her claim what she wanted before he gave it to her.

He dropped his towel and leaned forward, his hand went straight between her splayed limbs. Her leg shivered as he pressed his fingers against her pussy through her black crochet bikini. He circled the stiff nub of her clit with his thumb, enjoying the way her hips jerked as she opened her legs wider for more.

But he wasn't ready to give her more and chuckled at her forlorn gasp when he took his fingers away. Now, that he had her complete attention, he asked, "Yes? Is there something you want, Elizabeth?" He quirked a brow and waited patiently, his large, warm hand resting just an inch away from her thrumming core.

She could feel her juices leaking down between her cheeks. John was a bastard for doing this to her, but she was so desperately horny and his equipment was the only equipment available to her.

"I want you to fuck me." There! She had said it. She held her breath waiting for his response.

He pretended not to hear the whispered words and made her repeat them, twice more. Rolling her eyes, she took off her sunglasses and shouted, "I want you to fuck me! There, are you happy?" she asked with a haughty huff.

He laughed, the sunlight turned his sexy eyes a warm golden brown. "I'm about to be." He was so damn glad she had finally given in. He didn't know how much more of his own torment he could have withstood, even if it was his own doing. He walked around with his dick constantly hard and his balls simmering, wanting her but not taking her.

John stood and pulled Elizabeth to her feet, his hands slid inside her bikini top to pinch her swelled nipples. He kissed her neck as he rolled her nipples between firm fingers. She responded with a long, loud purr and rubbed her ass against the hard bulge in his pants.

He decided they had both been teased enough. He got her out of her bikini, tossed the scraps of material to the side, and stepped out of his swim trunks, all in one move. John turned Elizabeth's face to his; his demanding lips caressed hers for long minutes before he positioned her on her hands and knees, half on, half off the lounge chair—one of her long, casted legs on the chaise and the other on the ground.

Going down on his knees behind her, he grabbed her ass and opened her wide, staring at her glistening pussy in rapt fascination, his cock twitched against his belly. Elizabeth moaned and wiggled her ass. What was he waiting for, she needed him now.

His husky chuckle told her that he knew what he was doing to her. Instead of the heavenly feel of his mouth on her cunt, she felt his hot lips kiss a trail down her back to her ass. She squirmed when he took his time planting kisses on the backs of her thighs and all over lush derriere. Oh, how he loved to tease!

Elizabeth trembled and moaned when John spread her cheeks and dipped between the globes to treat her button to a wickedly delicious tonguing before finally burying his face in her pussy. She keened low in her throat, blissfully overwhelmed as she gyrated against John's mouth. He sucked and licked and nibbled as he fingered her until he felt her body shake and tighten.

He brought her to the brink of ecstasy, then abandoned her. Elizabeth sobbed, her hips still pumping, begging for him. "Please don't stop John! Don't stop...not this time...I'm almost there!" she cried, distraught by his desertion.

"Since you beg so prettily," he laughed and shoved his rampant shaft into her dripping cunt. Elizabeth screamed low in her throat, then let out a long, ragged moan, her manicured fingers digging into the grass. She didn't protest his rough invasion—not that it would have mattered to him—he kept feeding his unyielding length into her ravenous cunt.

Wiping the sweat from his brow, he clutched at her as he flexed his powerful hips and drove into her harder, deeper, faster, becoming even more aroused by the sound of her guttural moans and panting whimpers. He hammered her pussy, smashing up against her cervix with each stab of his enormous cock. "Mmmm... John...Yes! Yes...That's It...Oh Fuck Yes!" Elizabeth rasped in exquisite pleasure.

"I love the sound of a haughty bitch begging to be fucked." He clutched her tighter, dug his feet into the grass and pounded into her juicy cunt. Elizabeth had no pride, she didn't care what he said as long as he didn't stop. "Oh, yes, yes, yes! Fuck my haughty cunt!" She could feel her orgasm getting closer and closer, she was almost there! If he stopped now she knew she'd just die!

She moaned and begged, and her body trembled. Her pleasure rose higher and higher as he stroked her with his masterful cock. "Oh yes, John, please, please make me cum..." she cried out and then her body shook violently and she shrieked, "I'm cumming...oh my god! I'm cumming!"

"That's right baby, coat my dick with your sweet pussy juice." He gripped her shoulders, bending her back as he fucked deep into her, his balls slapping hard against her ass. She screamed from the savage force of her orgasm, her legs trembled uncontrollably, unable to hold her up any longer. He grabbed her around the waist to keep her from collapsing as he continued pounding her drenched pussy. He rammed into her until his balls tighten and his cock got that magnificently primal sensation of an impending explosion.

Suddenly, John's entire body gave a hard jerk as fiery currents shot from his heavy sack into his still pumping shaft, causing him to grind and jerk wildly against Elizabeth's ass, releasing a geyser of hot cum, overflowing her well-feed cunt and leaking down the inside of her trembling thighs.

They both lay on the lush grass, neither having the strength to pull themselves up onto their lounge chair. After a few minutes of gulping air and gathering his wits, John reached out and laid a hand on Elizabeth's quivering belly, smiling at her dazed look. "You are an incredible fuck, Elizabeth Branston."

She frowned and pushed his hand away. "Is that all I am to you?" She wasn't sure why she had asked that particular question—of course that was all she was to him. He didn't really care for her and he made no secret of it.

"Is that all you want to be to me?" He returned his hand to her belly, then slid it down to cover her cum glazed pussy possessively.

She refused to answer his question, afraid that her growing feelings for him may not be reciprocated. Instead she said, "Will you please take me back inside. I think I've had enough sun for today."

He hid a smile as he rolled to his side and kissed her shoulder. He had her right where he wanted her.

***Look For This Story***To Be Continued ***