All Comments on 'Nursing a Relationship'

by Halin24

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
A very pleasant change of pace.

A Romance for any age group. As a Swede, your command of English is to be applauded. As a Yank who had a year or few of French, Latin and Spanish so many years ago and do well to recall a single phrase of each, I will not criticise, but will suggest you seek the help of someone to smooth over the minor errors in spelling and phraseology of your next stories, which I, for one, look forward to reading.

Halin24Halin24over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Rasmat!

It feels good to see that you appreciated this. I have to admit that I was nervous when I saw that my first story had been accepted. I have tried to get help through the Volunteer Editors, but without any answer so far. I am very aware that it is needed.

Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely and much needed story

This is a wonderful story. Very pleasant and full of fleshed out, likeable characters.

Also, too many stories on this page are about "manly" men who are "caveman like, self righteous, jealous and irrational". And about women who are "feminine", don't have a job, full of self sacrifice and basically doormats. Thank you for changing that up and showing us more shades of humans who are good and kind.

Other than that the spelling needed some work. The story could have had more emotions. But all in all, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

It is nice to read a story based on a couple working together to succeed in marriage and life. Neither are perfect but have figured out how to read their partner and support them through the trials of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2 STARS

It's boring. The opening is dull and failed to capture me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry

This isn't a story. It's more like a blog or random excerpts from a diary. There's no build up, conflict, climax, resolution - all things needed to hold the reader's interest and make a real story.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 8 years ago
When is the Story Going to Start?

Aside from the very annoying misspelling of "busy" (really buissy?) this offering was bland to the point of boredom. It was like a chapter out of the middle of a very unexciting book. Some things happened, but nothing worth talking about. The thing was fairly well written technically so I gave it 3* to encourage the author to keep trying. But you have to do something to keep people's interest up.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
buissy

Urban Dictionary:

buissy:

The act of being stoned out of one's tree and therefore, unable to type properly because of hallucinations of leprechauns, pixies, imps, nymphs, sylphs, dwarves and elves dancing about on one's keyboard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHalin24@Halin24
So, despite being two years late to my last prediction, i have finally submitted another story! Yeah, I know that I'm not reliable, not in any way, but i do try. With any luck there might be a few more available this decade, or the next...