Nuubian Saga Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he came with a satisfied groan, the exhausted brunette felt Keiho's strong arms encompass her, lifting her slender nakedness off of the used-up prick. A gooey waterfall of cum seeped from her pretty pink cunt lips as Keiho told the other warriors, "All right, that's enough. Let the poor girl rest!"

The last thing Mirala remembered was being allowed to lie down with a folded bamboo mat to prop up her weary head. Someone made her drink water from a clay vessel, and then she fell mercifully asleep.

******

The brown-haired beauty awoke and realized that someone must have carried her a great distance. She was no longer at the rendezvous point at the border between Peioka's and Kanunu's lands. She appeared to be in some kind of tower, with a window showing her a view of an extensive wooden fortress, and terraced fields of crops on every hillside.

She opened her bleary eyes, finally focusing on the man who looked at her very curiously. He was taller and more muscular than Keiho, and he had an air of authority that the younger man didn't.

"I am Peioka, Warchief of this tribe. You are the slave girl named Mirala?"

"Y-yes Master." Right away the lithesome girl crawled off of her bamboo bed and knelt before Peioka's rigid penis, licking it with her tongue.

"May I please you, Master?"

"UuuHhh. Not now...I would ask you questions, slave. Keiho tells me that you have no fondness for your former Master."

She wasn't sure where this was going, but she was feeling horny. She continued to lick up and down the Warchief's shaft, enveloping him in her mouth as he gave out a frustrated groan. Her lips came off his cock laced with dangling strings of goo.

"I told you to stop," he growled. Annoyed, the Warchief pushed her gently onto her back, spread her creamy thighs wide, and plunged his manhood into her wanton sheath. Mirala gasped as his cock truly filled her. Even Keiho was not so thick or well-endowed.

"If you insist on being a distraction, we will have a pleasant fuck and you can lay there and take my cock up your wet cunt. Understand?"

The slave girl nodded, biting her lip and stifling a moan as his cock slammed through her love chute with a fervent thrust.

"I need to know everything you can remember of Kanunu. How many warriors does he have? What food and drink does he prefer? When and where does he usually sleep? What time of day does he usually bed his women? Anything you can remember, no matter how minor the detail, do you hear me?"

The pale slave girl nodded, her lithesome body trembling under the force of Peioka's fucks. "This slave understands, Great Warchief. I will do as you ask." And she did...she told him everything she could remember. She told him about Kanunu's nomadic ways, how much he enjoyed hunting, both humans and animals, and especially female captives.

She mentioned anything and everything she could think of, until finally the hulking Warchief pulled out of the naked slave's snatch with a guttural cry and fountained cum all over her chest. The girl's breasts were covered in slimy, cum-filled glaciers which oozed down her creamy skin. She sighed, surprised and a little hurt that he had decided to deprive her pussy of the honor of his high-ranking seed.

"Get cleaned up, slut. I am giving you a choice. You may become Keiho's fuck-slave if you wish. Otherwise I will let the men draw lots for you. What will it be?"

Mirala's heart rose in her chest. Spirit be thanked! "Please, yes Master. Very much yes. Give me to Keiho," she said fervently.

"Good," Peioka replied calmly. "Keiho is my stepson, and we share everything, including our women."

Mirala's cunt began to grow moist just at the thought. She could well imagine they did.

Later that night Keiho lay back with his cock embedded in Mirala's ass. Whale fat had lubricated her puckered hole nicely, and his cock thrust easily into her tight bottom. Meanwhile Peioka had her legs spread wide, her pink pussy begging for a hard fucking. He pressed his egg-shaped cock-head between her labia and plowed her sex hard, his balls slapping against her thighs with each potent thrust.

Mirala's life had come full circle...from doomed slave to valued fuck-toy. She screamed out as the double penetration sent her into the throes of orgasm. Her feminine scent filled the chamber, and both cocks renewed their zeal, fucking her slender nakedness with the fury of two beasts.

******

The war between Kanunu's tribe, nearly 200 warriors strong, and Peioka's tribe, with just over half that many seasoned fighters, became a conflict of attrition. Peioka would raid into Kanunu's lands, and Kanunu would respond by besieging Peioka's fort. The two sides fought back and forth like this for many weeks.

But Peioka began to take note of the patterns in Kanunu's strategies, especially his approach toward the fort before each siege. So it was, in the heat of the day with the sun overhead on one fatal morning, that Peioka and his hand-picked elite warriors laid in ambush.

When Kanunu and his warriors came down the trail a sudden forest of spears rained from the sky, impaling dozens of Kanunu's men. Kanunu's men fought ferociously, asking for no quarter, and their shark-tooth clubs caved in the skulls of more than a few of Peioka's fine warriors. But Peioka had one other surprise in store for his nemesis, for he had even armed his tribe's women!

Even Peioka's slave girls had been taught to use a simple sling. From the opposite slope along the trail their constant barrage of stones distracted Kanunu's forces and sowed precious seconds of extra chaos. During that melee Peioka's warriors took full advantage, using throwing and thrusting spears to tear into Kanunu's ranks.

Although Kanunu's men succeeded in battling through and smashing Peioka's spear formations apart, the toll in casualties had been high. Too high. Peioka himself meanwhile was at the center of the fray wielding a two-handed cudgel that crushed bone and stunned any enemy warrior who got within its deadly range.

At long last the battlefield lay quiet, save the groans of the wounded or dying. Peioka's women helped tend the men, and even Kanunu's warriors were shown mercy if they offered to surrender.

They captured Kanunu himself, stunned by a swiping blow and relatively unhurt. Peioka had a special fate in store for his cruel enemy...one which became long remembered among his people...

Kanunu awoke, disoriented at first. He remembered the screams of battle, the agony of seeing his warriors outflanked. He looked up, aware of a beautiful brunette, her breasts glistening in the sun. Her gorgeous body was covered in oils, and beside her stood an equally pale-breasted girl. It took the Warchief a second to register the impossible, and he was astounded.

"Slave Mirala?"

The sexy brown-haired slave nodded, and beside her the other pale sex slave, Awika, introduced herself.

"Do you remember leaving me to die, you worthless bastard?" Mirala said with a deceptively mild tone. She gently knelt over him, licking the tip of his penis and slowly grasping his manhood in her hand. As she began to pump it up and down, making it rigid, aching with need, Kanunu realized that his wrists and ankles had been bound outstretched to his sides, and that he was spread-eagled lying in a field of lava rocks.

"Let me go, bitch! What do you think you're doing?"

But Mirala just gave him a mischievous grin. "I'm going to give you a farewell present to remember me by, and then we're going to leave you bound on the rocks out here with no food, no water. Not a fun way to die," she said, and Kanunu heard the unmistakable note of triumph in her voice.

The vanquished Warchief groaned as Mirala began to stroke the underside of his cock with her tongue. Her hand gently pumped the base of his phallus, driving his cock into a throbbing heat. Kanunu groaned as the girl smothered his cock-head in enter mouth, slurping up and down his shaft like a rare treat until the man's cock glistened with her saliva.

"How do you like my mouth on your big, nasty cock, hm? Better appreciate it, you bastard, because it will be the last cock-sucking of your useless existence." Saying this, the lithesome brunette mouthed his cock again, pressing her lips firmly around his manhood and bobbing her head up and down his cock until she drew off of him with a squelchy POP.

Thin strands of cum dangled from the naked slave's luscious lips, and she licked her chops before re-smothering his prick, going all the way down his shaft until her nose brushed against his pubic muff. She held him there, enjoying his prolonged and frustrated groan, until she finally came up for air, breathing deeply as more gooey cum-tendrils drifted from her mouth to the tops of her supple cones.

"When do I get to play?" Awika pouted. Mirala gave her fellow fuck-slave a wry wink and turned back to the tormented Warchief.

"Kanunu, I almost forgot...it's about time you made yourself useful since you're now MY man-slave. That's right, you fucking pig. You will lie there as Awika mounts your ugly face and you will lick her pussy like a good little man-slave! And if you don't..." Mirala let the threat dangle, but she drew out a long, serrated ceremonial dagger.

"Peioka's witch doctor gave us this little toy to play with, in case you became difficult."

Awika settled her sexy legs above Kanunu's face and slowly settled her pussy down on the big warrior's face. When he still refused to lick pussy, Mirala raked her nails across his belly and shouted, "Suck Awika's clit and lick her pussy or I will cut off your fucking dick!" She grabbed his elongated prick and held the dagger lightly against the exposed, vein-throbbing cock.

Even Kanunu began to know some fear by now. His tongue began to pleasure young Awika's sex. The teenager was soon groaning atop his face. "UuuhhhHhh! Yes, babe. You got the stud going. I can feel his tongue on my clit. Mmmm," Awika moaned.

"Good. Keep it up, man-slave. I think you deserve a little reward." Now the reward Mirala gave him was dubious. She continued to slurp on his manhood with wild abandon until his cock was slimy with pre-cum. But now she mounted that cock, lining up his egg-shaped cock-head between her pussy lips and slamming herself down with brutal force.

She began to grind hard on his agonized cock, but what made it true agony were the uneven lava rocks underneath Kanunu's torso and legs. The jagged rocks tore into his skin as Mirala pressed her weight onto him, giving him pleasure as she squeezed her cunt muscles around his cock, yet giving him back pain twofold as the lava rocks dug into his spine and back.

Kanunu was groaning, his face stuffed with Awika's cunt, as he unwillingly licked and sucked on the girl's horny young clit.

"UuuuhhhhHhh YES, you dumb ox. Suck my pussy!" Awika groaned. She was resting her hands on either side of Kanunu's shoulders, and now the pale-breasted slave girl ground her crotch harder and harder into the Warchief's face.

The Warchief let out a muffled cry as Awika's juices began to trickle into his mouth. She was climbing towards orgasm fast, her little nipples peaked into hardened buds. Meanwhile Mirala rode the Warchief's agonized manhood, pumping her young pussy up and down his cock as he groaned in pain and pleasure.

"What's wrong, sweetie? Doesn't my pussy feel so good gripping your nasty cock? Or are the sharp rocks under your worthless, naked ass giving you some discomfort?" she teased.

Peioka stood back watching the show. He could think of no ending more fitting for this last and cruelest Warchief rival. Now Peioka had a firm foothold on the northern coast of Nuubia. Peioka's tribe would prosper. His people's future was assured.

He watched, his own cock growing hard, as Awika continued to buck her cunt into Kanunu's face. He heard the male captive's muffled protest as the teenage fuck-slave gushed hard in his face, her cunt nectar flowing onto his tongue and then overflowing across his lips and down his chin.

"Ohhh, Spirit be thanked! The bastard made me come!" Awika sighed. Her legs felt like jelly, but she kept her sex firmly pressed into Kanunu's face and told him to keep licking.

Peioka shouted at Mirala "Hurry up, slut! Get that worthless turd to empty his testicles in you and then we leave him for the beasts!"

Mirala reluctantly nodded, humping the vanquished Warchief faster and more violently. Awika reached forward meanwhile and began stroking Mirala's clit as she rode Kanunu's nasty cock. Mirala's moans soared through the air, her nipples hard little pebbles as her breasts jiggled up and down with the powerful impalements of her pussy bounding up and down a now very slimy cock which rested above a cum-sloshing pair of male testicles.

Kanunu's tormented groans reached an apex. The helpless captive could only lie there and let the slender brunette squeeze his manhood with her tight snatch, milking his balls towards a sticky finish. From behind Peioka now sat and watched, aware of the cum leaking from the seal of Mirala's cunt lips.

"Fuck him harder, Mirala. Make this bastard COME!" Peioka roared encouragingly.

At the same time Awika's deft fingers were sending Mirala's pussy into a meltdown, her cunt juices turning from a river into a barely contained flood. Mirala bit her lip, moaning as she fucked herself up and down that helpless cock, impaling her own snatch again and again and again until Awika's skillful hands did their dirty work.

"Uuuhh yes, fuck. Fuck me. Spirit let me come!" Mirala begged. She lifted her hips up one more time, only to bring her soft sex crashing down, stuffing herself full of slimy penis. Mirala squealed then, her cunt losing all control, clenching again and again on Kanunu's prick as Awika continued rubbing the girl's now over-sensitive clit.

Mirala had to beg Awika to let up, shoving her fellow sex slave's hand away from her twitching sex. "Enough, Awika! Spirit help me, no more!" she sighed, her body still shuddering in the aftermath of her violent orgasm.

Meanwhile Awika crooned as a second climax sent her reeling, her juices spattering once more onto Kanunu's tongue. The helpless Warchief then moaned, long and deep, as his cock at last yielded up its precious jism. The vanquished Warchief's muffled cry as Mirala milked his balls dry was priceless. The willowy sex slave felt his sticky jism shoot deep towards her womb, fertilizing one of her eggs.

"That bastard made me pregnant. Fuck!" she yelled. Not that he would live to see the baby born anyway, and besides, a tribe needed more healthy babies to grow and to get stronger. Mirala looked at Peioka and saw satisfaction in her Warchief's eyes.

Her Master Keiho also stood not far off, watching the brutal coupling.

"Know this, bastard - you have just made me pregnant, and the babe I'll bear will strengthen the tribe of Peioka, the Warchief who destroyed you!" Mirala spat, slapping Kanunu hard across the face as she lifted her pussy up off his wilting penis.

Awika stood up too, on trembling legs, and managed to lurch away. Kanunu lay there, yelling for mercy as Peioka and the other warriors left him to rot. He had pussy juice filling his nostrils still, and Awika's nectar was still fresh in his mouth, but as he lay alone in the lava rock field, Kanunu realized that by being such a cruel Warchief he had sown the seeds of his own destruction.

As the sun set Peioka gathered with Keiho, Zomaru, and his sex slave harem in the courtyard to celebrate his lasting victory over Kanunu and his warriors. Keiho had Nolani and Keona for the night. He bent the big-breasted Nolani forward, fucking her roughly from behind as the petite Keona knelt behind him, gently licking out his anus. "Oooohhhh fuck. Get your tongue in there, little slut. Lick out your Master's ass," Keiho sighed. Meanwhile he jammed his cock into Nolani again and again with such force that the girl's moans filled the courtyard.

Peioka had Zomaru standing beside him. The witch doctor grunted with wild zeal as he stood there, cupping Awika's ass cheeks and bouncing her cunt on his rigid phallus. "I'll fuck your brains out, whore!" He shouted, kissing her with passion as she groaned and felt her pussy ache with the desire to be completely filled.

Lastly was Peioka, Warchief and leader. He lay draped over Mirala, his cock pounding between her sexy legs as she groaned and clutched at his well-muscled shoulders. "Fuck me, Warchief. Please grace this slave's cunt with the glory of your seed!" she squealed.

Peioka feared to let his jism fill her. He had not forgotten what had happened to Alana, his first love. But control eluded him, and his testicles stiffened as he pumped surge after surge of sticky white jism into her baby-making channel. Mirala shuddered as the cum shot through her snatch, leaving her satisfied in a way she could never describe.

******

TO BE CONTINUED...

12