All Comments on 'NY Legal Ch. 01'

by HaydenDLinder

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding!

One of the best stories I've read in a long time...well done!

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

I worked pretty hard on this one so it's very nice to know you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AMAZING!!

I honestly and truly love this story tbh please update soon

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 6 years agoAuthor
TO: Anon 12/16

I am planning on more chapters but these are more like vignettes. So where as you will see Jackie and Ray again, it will be more in passing than as the main characters. I'm currently trying to get chapter two done right now and should have it posted sometime around Christmas...

Which is pretty fucked up if you think about it.:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sounds too familar

This story & Jackie's name are out an episode of the tv show Blue Bloods.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 6 years agoAuthor
TO: Anon 12/26

They have XXX sex on Blue Bloods?

Man, I gotta binge that show again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
errrrYEEEEESSSSSSSssssssss

Say that out loud. ordinary effort. 2 stars

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 6 years agoAuthor
errrrYEEEEESSSSSSSssssssss

"Say that out loud. ordinary effort. 2 stars"

Huh. I say that all the time.

Usually after a particularly good bowel movement.:)

eibirbeibirbalmost 4 years ago

An abusive story. His arguements are specious and self serving. There is a massive distance between rape and playing submissive games. It is unreal and nonsense.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To: eibirb

I am sorry you feel that way. However, as this IS erotica and NOT the real world. I'm OK with all of that. This is NOT intended to be a primer on "How to bang a Police officer." This is intended to be nothing more than an arousing tale.

I am also sorry you didn't enjoy it. Perhaps we are simply not aroused by the same things. This was a nonconsent/reluctance story. And I feel this chapter lived up to that. Is that perhaps not a genre you enjoy?

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fascinating story. Well-written, very creative. The sex is excellent.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 3 years agoAuthor

@Anon on 2/21/2021 Thank you. I really enjoyed writing this one and I'm glad you liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and psychologically interesting. Thank you for your story.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

To: Anon, Thank you for the comment. I'm very happy you enjoyed it. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHaydenDLinder@HaydenDLinder
10/3/2022 Hi everyone, Just updating my profile. The link below is to my Fantasy Fiction book about Ninjas. "The Hand of Death." https://www.amazon.com/Hand-Death-Hayden-D-Linder-ebook/dp/B00VC1408Y/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1EMTDQT5HENZN&keywords=hayden+d+linder&qid=1664811261&s=book...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

NY Legal Series Info