All Comments on 'NY Legal Ch. 02'

by HaydenDLinder

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
After

Came here after reading NY Legal 03...I enjoyed this one just as well. I am going to read all of your stories. You must keep writing...Please!

Thanks for the story!

"Buckeye Fan"

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 6 years agoAuthor
TO: Anon 1/19

I am very happy you like it. I got this series stuck in my head and had to get it down for everyone else. It was a lot of fun and I think it's great that you enjoyed it too.

Hayden.

cyberdude6226cyberdude6226about 2 years ago

Wonderful story set in a "Blue Bloods" type of story.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 2 years agoAuthor

To: cyberdude6226, I'm very glad you liked it. Thank you for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I LOVED this story. It’s A great story, but selfishly I’d like more!!

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 1 year agoAuthor

To Anon, "...but selfishly I’d like more!!"

And I will EVENTUALLY be getting you more. This story line has about another five chapters at least. Unfortunately, well, not 'unfortunately' I suppose but, I'm helping a friend by editing her NON-Erotica fiction series AND trying to finish up a D&D novel I 'm planning to submit to Wizards of the Coast. So right now I can't finish this series. But I promise I will. And Thank you so much for the support. I appreciate it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHaydenDLinder@HaydenDLinder
10/3/2022 Hi everyone, Just updating my profile. The link below is to my Fantasy Fiction book about Ninjas. "The Hand of Death." https://www.amazon.com/Hand-Death-Hayden-D-Linder-ebook/dp/B00VC1408Y/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1EMTDQT5HENZN&keywords=hayden+d+linder&qid=1664811261&s=book...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

NY Legal Ch. 01 Previous Part
NY Legal Series Info