All Comments on 'Nympho Discovery, Love of Cocks'

by Alluring_Crimson_Shifter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Loved how you cum to loving cocks,.

I to was a young guy that love sucking cocks and getting fucked,.My first was my brother,. then some older men,. I was much young than you,. Loved wearing womens clothd, or lil girl things,. For many years I had lots of cock to play with,. Still do now,. just not as much as I did when a teen,.

Lets chat,. herfun101@yahoo.com

63lsmith63lsmithover 7 years ago
VERY GOOD

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The story line is not exactly my cup of tea BUT THE STORY IS EROTIC! I gave it a 4.4 (☆☆☆☆+)

I have been bi curious since forever.

Homosexual impulses would come and go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I can relate to how he became adickted to cock so quickly. The same thing happened to but not until I was 43. The night I sucked my first cock I ended up sucking 5. I ended the night getting fucked. In about 7 hours I had gone from being straight to being a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I sucked my first cock when I was in the 5th grade. I had stollen some money from my teacher's purse and was sent to see the principal. He was about 50 or 60 and after threatening me about calling the police, he told me that he wouldn't if I would "play" with him. He told me to take down my pants and lay across his lap. I was scared shitless but did as I was told.

He spanked my bare butt and then wet his finger and slipped it into my rectum and finger fucked me for a while. The he ordered me to get on my knees and he took out his cock and pressed it against my lips until I opened my mouth and started sucking him just like I did my Mama's titty. Iloved the feel of a man's cock in my mouth and and sucked him a few more times. Later in my teens, I had sucked my father and older brother (and my Mom allowed me to nurse until I was 9 or 10, but she never let me fuck her)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous