All Comments on 'Nympho Mom'

by Great_Pharaoh

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get yourself a proof reader!

What could have been a hot story was diminished by the typos and sentences that did not flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We ask, you give...

Thank you! You're the man, Pharaoh! Black incest is the shit and you deliver it perfectly. As always my nigga keep the stories coming.

SN: Don't listen to the person before me. The story flowed well and I understood it all clear.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I pretty much stopped reading and simply scanned this piece of crap after reading the second sentence. "....Michael knew dinner was "wanting" for him in the oven...." If you don't know how to spell or how to use appropriate punctuation, then get a fucking editor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
needs an editor otherwise may have been alright if its your first

seems like yoda wrote this. Things backward they seemed. sentence example; Michael had sent her a picture of his cock after just masturbation session.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get a proof-reader, learn how to spell, and take a class in how to be interesting...

because this boring crap, in common with all the other pointless crap you write, bored the shit out of me inside 3 paragraphs; I've read cereal boxes that were more entertaining and exciting. Face facts, bro, you suck at this, now's the time to take up knitting, at least you can learn to do that properly......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story (and author) need serious help!

This story was written by a guy from Philadelphia - a city with one of the worst public education systems in the USA - and it absolutely shows! The tale is rife with missing words, misspelled words, and misplaced punctuation. It's also lacks any sense of originality, in that it is filled with most of the stereotypical 'tropes' found in poorly-written erotica:

Dad is an absentee father and husband, who is more concerned with making money than with his family life. I guess he's also got a problem holding ONTO that money he makes, because the family lives in a tiny, crappy, thin-walled apartment, rather than a nice house in the 'burbs.

The mother is an absolutely whore-ible woman, in that she's a nymphomaniac who'll spread her legs for anyone at the drop of a dime. She's so sick that she goes into a psychotherapist's office at a walk-in clinic (they actually have therapists at walk-in clinics?) to try and get some help for her condition - or, at least that's her initial excuse. She winds up lying to the therapist (how can you get help with a mental problem, if you won't or can't be honest with your therapist?) and then ends up shagging him, too. (The shrink, obviously, is also a schmuck, because he goes along with her offer of sex. Can't you lose your license to practice medicine, for such conduct?)

The son is a 6' 3" 'ripped' bisexual Adonis, 'gifted' with an 11-inch cock, with the same sex-addict problems as his mother. He's 19 years old, and yet still hasn't graduated from high school. Perhaps that's because he's too busy shagging anyone who'll open their lips for him, to study or attend classes. He's most likely maintaining his status as the star of his high school basketball team by shagging his teachers, because his vocabulary and speech pattern don't suggest much brain power. The thing that 'gets him off' the most, though, is standing at the door to his parents' bedroom and listening to their bedroom romps - which seems kind of strange, since Dad is almost never home, and one of the reasons Mom is shagging everyone else is that she isn't getting any from her husband!

Oh, well... what can you expect, from a guy from Philadelphia? Dude probably roots for those abominable Eagles, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I really don't care where the writer lives dear annony. The srtory is good and

I gave it a 5

cariboo51cariboo51over 9 years ago
nympho mom

Good idea and story ,however, the composition is weak.Your story line is very exciting and a sequel should follow.The spelling and grammar need help.Don't be discouraged .You have the making of a good ,erotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stopped reading

Soon as I read 11" it was time to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
was going to give it up almost instantly

Got to the stupid fucking 11 inch cock and that ended the story

there is A huge difference between 11 inches and 11 centimetres, yours being the latter I am sure

No imagination , no pride in your writing, no originality gets you you a huge ace and 2 thumbs down

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love these stories of black motherfucking

I also love stories of white boys fucking their mother and Hispanic boys fucking their mamacita. After Michael blows his hot black balls up his ma Tiffany's warm wet coal-black cunt, the boy asks, "Did I fuck you good, Momma?" So innocent and sweet. And her son sure did. So why doesn't that lead her to rethink her promiscuous ways? I'd like to believe that her virile manly son and his big black mommy-pleasing cock is enough for her from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Back the fuck off people!!!

Back the fuck off people!!! What do y'all want from this guy, an Newberry award winning piece. It's erotica people. Y'all take this shit way to seriously if y'all come on here to bash the fuck out of someone's work.

Yeah, it's not the best and yeah, he could use a writing class, but I gotta give an "A" for effort at least. Don't mind the harsh bitches on here.

Keep trying, man.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
I never give a "1"...

but this one deserves it. I understand you using the black urban jive, but you do not know the English language. If you want to write, at least take some grammar courses at community college.

DebbieXDebbieXover 9 years ago
Where are they all?

Where on earth do i find them? It seems that every guy out there has an 11" cock. Why is it that i can't find them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lame

utter trash... if this is the best that you are capable of, then you should find another hobby

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Michael loves his nympho mom!

Great story!They're perfect for each other! A horny son that can fuck multiple times a day, and a mom that can't get enough cock. Since Michael's dad will never be able to fuck Tiffany enough, he 'll be fucking her every chance he gets! No need for her to worry about any more affairs, Michael can be her lover. It can be hard for a teenager to get laid every single day, let alone several times, and Michael is in heaven! Tiffany can't wait to tell her therapist how a hot beef injection several times a day, has cured all her problems. She won't tell Dr. Cox that it's her son's meat she's taking as her remedy. All he needs to know is she won't need to see him anymore, she can self medicate now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great submission

Great submission some more of these pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
English

If you write in English use spell and grammar check in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wicked

Where is part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why does all the boys have a 10 or 11in cock,mine is 6.5 and can fuck for hours

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

could be longer and more "blackish fucking' dialogue--but minor comments--like boys fucking moms---ths was good

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

honestly not a great story. It kept jumping from first person to outsider view, and had many times when the writer slipped from saying her to him when talking about the protagonist. like this for instance..."Tiffany lay in bed, playing with my kitty, wishing she had a dick in her" notice the My instead of "Her" there was no one lese in the bed with her so this is glaring. Would have been better if it was proofread properly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous