Nymphomania Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crossed the room and pushed Tiffany (it felt really weird to realize that this stud in front of my was my very feminine roommate. After a few minutes, I didn't care anymore, as her dick spurted it's first load onto my breasts. As it spurted, it began to lengthen, and I knew I had my revenge.

I continued to suck Tiff's cock, hardening it again, and rolling it around in my mouth to induce another orgasm. I noticed that the mostly depilitated hair pattern she had had on her pussy had carried over to her dick. It had a little triangular bit of fluff over the very base of it, and the rest was shaved clean. I was kind of glad, thinking how this was the last dick I would ever suck, and I really preferred them shaved.

Tiffany came again in less than five minutes of oral stimulation. I guessed that Tiffany had as little chance of controlling her masculine urges as I had had of resisting my feminine ones. I aimed her dick at my tits again, spurting it's sperm where it would have the greatest effect, and went back to sucking her cock.

When I had it hard again, laid back on Tiffany's bed and pulled her on top of me. I actually allowed her to kiss me, the first time I had been kissed on the mouth by a man in my time as a woman. I guessed that since it was actually a woman, there was no problem. Then I reached down to guide her inexpert but exuberant prick into my pussy.

Tiffany wasn't even as good of a fuck as Ian, let alone Greg, but all I really wanted was another load of cum, as well as to force her to have sex as the other sex just like she had forced me. If I had had more time I might have tried to get her gang raped by a bunch of horny girls, but actually that might have been too enjoyable for her, and in any case time was short. I allowed her to cum in my pussy, and then sucked her dick to another erection (it was bigger now, about fourteen inches long, and throbbing with the same rhythm as my tingling tits) and turned over onto my hands and knees, allowing Tiffany to bang my asshole. She went to the work at hand with relish, but without subtlety.

When she had cum her fourth load, up into my asshole, I exerted all my force of will and tore myself away from her cock. I got dressed and inserted the dildo and vibrator into myself as I had before, finding to my good fortune that Tiffany had brought more, larger bras home for me, knowing that soon I would be too large for even the unrealistically large sizes I already had. I finally found myself strapping on an O cup bra, thinking to myself that I now probably had the largest tits in human history. I then forced Tiffany to get dressed in clothes borrowed from Greg (Ian's clothes were too tight in the crotch) and lead me back to her laboratory.

We returned to her lab without incident. On the way there, I was constantly finding my thoughts drifting to Tiffany's now eighteen-inch cock. I changed my mind. I had originally intended to leave her as a man, but now I realized the advantages that a beautiful woman who was completely under my control could bring me. I decided to have Tiffany turn herself back into her old self, so I could use her sexually like she had used me.

We entered the room where I had been strapped down during my transformation into a woman, and Tiffany immediately got out two doses of the antidote she had described to me. She administered the shots to each of us, assuring me that it would work as quickly as the other shots had worked on her, earlier. I lay down on the cot in the center of the room, stripped, and closed my eyes, waiting to open them as a man again.

I must have dozed off, because the next thing I knew I was waking up. I sat up, immediately feeling disappointed. The huge weight on my chest was still there. I saw Tiffany sitting naked over in the corner of the room, and she at least was back to her old self.

"What went wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," she replied. "We were both restored to our former genetic make-ups."

"Then why am I still a woman?" I asked.

"You're not," she said, pointing at my crotch. I looked where she was pointing to see that she was correct, between my legs was now the seven-inch cock I had had before she kidnapped me and conducted her experiments on me. It was hairless, but I knew that hair would brow back. In fact, I had enjoyed having a hairless pussy so much, I might have considered the joys of a bald cock if I hadn't been so enraged by my other bodily attributes.

"Then why the hell do I still have these?" I asked angrily, grabbing my still humongous tits.

She didn't answer at first, she just guided me over to a full length mirror set into the wall. I looked at myself in the mirror, realizing that I was a strange amalgamation of the man I had been born to be and the woman I had been turned into. I had a face that was almost my old one, but softened and feminized. I was also nearly my old height again, and I had a cock, but other than that my build was entirely female. My breasts looked only slightly smaller, but that was explainable by the fact that they were now on a much larger frame. My hips still flared out so much as to make my waist look impossibly thin. I turned around to look at my perfect ass.

"Now you've done it," I nearly screamed, really starting to get angry now. "I can' even lead as normal a life as I did when I was a woman. I'm some kind of she-male freak! How come what happened to me didn't happen to you? You don't still have a huge cock growing out of your bush!"

"The same thing DID happen to me," she said, sounding a little hurt at my abuse. Her psyche had been altered by the drug so that she wanted to please me, and it was very disturbing for her to be yelled at. "Look."

She spread her legs to show me her clitoris, inflamed to seven or eight times it's normal size.

"The gender swapping was a genetic change," she said, "but the penis, hip and breast growth was simply a rearrangement of fat molecules. It CAN be undone, but it takes a different drug."

She rummaged around in a cabinet full of syringes for a few minutes, coming up with two syringes full of two different mixtures.

"This one," she said, injecting herself with the first syringe, "will restore feminine attributes to its subject. And this," injecting me, "will restore your male ones."

I waited for something to happen.

"It's not working!" I exclaimed hotly after a few seconds.

"Of course not," she explained. "Like the drugs we both experienced before, it needs sexual stimulation to have any effect."

With that, she pushed me down onto the cot and strapped my arms and legs down. I knew that this was not a real imprisonment, but just a sexual game for our enjoyment, so I put up no resistance.

She climbed onto the table, kneeling between my legs. I could actually see her elongated clit hanging between her legs like some tiny dick, but most of my vision was taken up by my huge mammaries. She snaked her way up onto my body and started to lick them.

This was the first time I had had tits to be stimulated WITHOUT the overriding horniness that had been triggered by my first transformation. Before, I could blame my enjoyment of my tits on the physical and mental changes that had been forced on me. Now, I had no such excuse. I must admit, it felt just as good, perhaps better, because I could concentrate on the sensations coming from my tits and not have to worry about a powerful need to cum or ingest sperm.

Tiffany was as expert as ever in manipulating my breasts, licking over the full masses of them. She scraped her teeth over them, nipping them gently, and sucked the nipples completely into her mouth, pinching them also slightly with her teeth. I moaned in ecstasy. She kneaded both my breasts in her hands while sucking them each in turn. She buried her face between them, pushing them up like earmuffs so that they almost enveloped her head. She took both nipples between the fingers of either hand, and suddenly pinched them tightly, rolling them back and forth between her fingers. That pitched me over the edge, and I came. I felt my cock spasm, cumming from the stimulation she had imposed on my breasts, and I shot my first load of cum in a week. It shot up and hit Tiffany, and I heard her give a little "oh!" of pleasure.

Suddenly, my breasts and hips began to tingle again, but differently from before. As I looked at them, they deflated slightly. I looked up at Tiffany to see her kneeling between my legs, both her hands at her crotch pulling her cuntlips open and exposing her clit. As I watched, it retracted slowly, becoming not so grossly out of proportion. Tiffany was reacting to my cum as I had earlier reacted to hers.

That last statement was truer than I knew. Tiffany suddenly said to me "my tits feel funny," and we looked at them to see them grow ever-so-slightly larger. I realized that my cock had been tingling, and looked down at it. I wasn't sure, but it looked slightly larger too.

In any case, there was nothing to be done about it now. I flipped Tiffany over onto her back, the masculine strength starting to return to my arms, and inserted my cock into her pussy. I could still feel how my wide hips pushed her hips extra far apart, and my gigantic tits still cascaded down onto her chest, but now I was penetrating her with a real cock. Tiffany, for her part seemed to be enjoying being fucked by a perverted she-male, as her hypertrophied clit was pushing up noticeably against my hairless cock.

I reached around behind her to grab and spread her ass cheeks, pulling her cunt onto my dick with my grip on her ass as leverage. I strove to impale her upon my shaft. I was so entranced with again feeling the pleasure of entering a pussy that I wanted to push myself completely up into it.

Eventually, though, I began to stroke in and out normally. The mix of sensations was what made this fuck so fantastic. My dick was fucking a pussy just like it always had, but I could feel Tiffany's hands on my extra wide hips, and my gigantic tits were constantly rubbing up against her smaller (but still very large) ones. The juxtaposition of feelings from my male sex life and my female one, and particularly that they were my favorite sensations from each, drove me wild.

Considering the tensions of the situation, and how horny we both were, it's not surprising that I couldn't hold out for very long. After ten minutes or so of squatting between this beautiful girl's legs, fucking her as a she-male, I came. As we both watched, my tits and her clit again shrank somewhat.

I guided Tiffany with my hands, flipping her over yet again so that she was on her hands and knees. I reached down between my legs and started to jack my dick (yes, it was now noticeably bigger) to another erection. Looking down between my still huge tits (I estimated that they were now back down to L cups,) I saw my hand jacking my shaft. It was an incredible turn on to see that big cock, so incongruous with the rest of my body, which was so feminine. I jacked myself off for longer than was strictly necessary, enjoying the sensations and the arousing visual effect it had on me. Eventually, I pushed the giant head of my well-lubricated cock up against Tiffany's puckered asshole. With one thrust I buried my cock completely up her ass.

The moan that forced itself past Tiff's lips, half pleasure and half pain, was proof that I was butt-fucking her a little bit harder than she had intended. However, I was still a little bit enamoured or having my revenge on her, so I crammed my large cock up her ass and fucked her as hard as I could. My muscles were standing out more, growing closer to their former size with every orgasm I had, so I had even more strength with which to grasp her hips and pull her back onto me, impaling her anus on my dick.

I stroked in and out of her asshole, enjoying the tightness I could feel there that was so much more intense than in her pussy. Tiffany cried out more in pleasure than in pain now, as her sphincters relaxed to take the length and width of my cock into her tail more easily. I was still assaulting her ass with quite a lot of force, though, pushing her forward until she started to get closer and closer to the table. Finally, she was just lying there on her stomach, and I was lying on top of her, my huge breasts rubbing and slipping around against her sweaty back. I forced my cock in and out of her ass, holding her cheeks apart as she lay there limp, offering no resistance as I pummeled and fucked her ass.

I felt my orgasm grab me. It felt like it was picking my up and wringing me dry. I thrust my cock as far as I could up into Tiffany's ass as time seemed to slow down. I could feel seconds flowing past like hours as my orgasm began. I could not remember ever having a stronger one, as a woman or as a man. It felt like the very essence of my being was being squeezed out through the hole at the end of my cock.

Finally, after an eternity in which my eyes squeezed shut and the whole world seemed centered around my cock, I could feel the release. My cum shot from my dick and up into Tiffany's abdomen. I could hear and feel her moan her pleasure, and I felt my tits deflate slightly again as I collapsed on her back.

Well, it took all night and part of the next morning, but we finally got back to our right shapes. Tiffany's clit was back to normal by the fifth fuck, but I lost count of how many times I had to come before I was completely male again. The side effects on both of us were considerable.

I am now 6'4" tall, two inches taller than when this story started, and about twenty pounds heavier, all of it muscle. My dick is now twelve inches long (I'm sure of that figure; Tiffany measured it,) and I've got a bit more body hair, except on my dick, which I now keep shaved bald. I decided that I liked the sensation.

Tiffany's changes are in the other direction. Her tits grew two cup sizes, she's now a G cup, and her hips and ass filled out into a nice rounded package. I guess she's even more fuckable now than she was when I met her.

I decided to stay roommates with Tiff. As I said before, it was a coed dorm on a progressive university campus, and I enjoyed all the sex I got from her. We discovered that the growth effect on our sex organs was only temporary, but I know if we ever WANT changes in our bodies, that can be accomplished. Since I drugged her, though, I'm also sure that Tiffany wouldn't transform anyone without my permission.

All in all, life is pretty good. I'm doing all right in my classes, and planning on majoring in biochemistry (I've got a great tutor.) I've been hanging out at the bar a lot with the guys from the room next door, but I tell them I don't believe their stories about Tiffany's former roommate, some slutty girl with breasts that were amazingly huge.

After all, shit like that can't be true, can it?

THE END (?)