All Comments on 'Nymphomaniac Mom Ch. 01'

by Shamrockk

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

Interesting story. A guy not measuring his cock is like a guy who says he doesn't jerk off. Everybody does it and those who say they don't are liars. I like the sex though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I think its obvious that Mom and Darryl have gone was past being modest and he should just give her what she needs and wants........... your story is arousing and please write a few more chapters; so we can see where things got from here. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lucky Darryl and lucky mom!

Yeah, it's great that Daryl's got such a humungous cock and a pair of heavy loaded balls that spew his creamy sperm all over the place. Now it's time for a little experiment. Can the boy's big cock really fit in that really interesting warm wet hole between his mother's legs--you know, the hole he came out of. Inquiring perverts want to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mom and son...HOT

Yes I too would like to read more on this nasty pair. It was a real turn on. I'm a white guy and the mixed race thing had my dick hard. Wish I could have been there as I would suck his cock for him whenever he wanted me too. Love that dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Go for it

If a woman crosses that line no matter who she is go for it. No matter old or young, stranger or not, mom, sister, cousin, sister in law or mother in law. She does what the mom did in your story, go for it and fuck her.4bd8

washdog10washdog10over 10 years ago
What A Piece of Crap

You took what could have been a great concept and just ruined it. Story was rushed and unimaginative. Needs much more character development and details about what led to incest besides the usual giant dick of the son and huge boobs of the mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Thank You! Lots of room to develop in future chapters. Hop more follow soon.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Good story, loads of room for further developments, that means Mom and son fucking like animals!

Ducky7Ducky7over 10 years ago
Great story.

Ok why in hell do you ever want to stop a woman that is as worked up as your mother. Just fucker and keep on fucking her. She will be yours forever if you do.

Yes I know this is fiction.

arch3rarch3rabout 10 years ago

Brilliant story!! Bring out the next chapter soon please....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please continue this story, its fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
not fiction Another anonomous viewer calls this fiction

This isnt fiction. Shes a whore.

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 10 years ago
A5+!!!

Not very often do I read a story that gets a 5!! But this one deserves a 5+!! Momma wants that big cock in her, to see how it will feel! We know Darrel, is already erect & thinking of just that..Soo, on with it, your writting style is good, don't listen to the anons that don't like it. They will be back with the next chapter.

I look forward to reading the next chapter. I want to know how Momma likes all that BBC, & will she take it on permanetly?

Good job Hey!! Thanks fora good story, well written.

mhmannmhmannalmost 10 years ago
Love mommies big clitoris and cameltoe ...

Fantastic *****

A super story, with sweet loving (?) incest. JUST LOVE moms big clitoris and her cameltoe ... Love the scenes between the mother/son-couple.

Does the boy impregnate his white mommy?

A great read, thanks

Please go on!!!

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 10 years ago
bring it on

This is a really good story. I am looking forward to reading the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

another BBC mythology bullshit racism story.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 months ago

Slut mom is not really erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous