All Comments on 'NYU Summer Break Threesome'

by SluttyBisexualGuy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Who is Braden?

I got confused when Ryland's name changed to Braden for a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Details!

You were doing so well until you said Braden over and over again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To long of a build up

It took to long to get to the actual story of sexual delights. You don’t need two pages to set the story up. To much details involved in the story, you don’t need to explain everything in detail. It detracts from the story.

Although you’re a good writer, the story got boring because of the details.

beachgirl93beachgirl93over 5 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed the story and will look into reading more of the author's stuff. Although, I do want to make a comment about some other comments. One in particular said the male character was called Braden, "over and over again." That's just factually not true. A quick search of the story would tell you that the name Braden was used 3 times, the male character's actual name in the story was used 150. It was a small error...get over it. Anyway...good work, SluttyBisexualGuy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Question

it is now 2020 and still no followup to this incredible story. In what ice age will it be forthcoming?? You are a good writer btw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Snakes

Snakes don't drink milk

shatterstrapshatterstrapalmost 4 years ago

unbelievably amazingly hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To heck with the literary critics --- this is a great story with a great setup and a beautifully long sex scene. Yes. Please. A followup would be fantastic. Thank you for taking the time to write this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue this 🙏 lol great story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, but just a constructive suggestion: Lose all those analogies. "Like a building before proper earthquake codes?" Phew... The story is good enough to stand on its own; you don't need all those bad analogies. This would then be shorter, easier to read, and better with those weird distractions removed.

If I were you editor -- and I was an editor for 10 years -- I would cut them all, then hand back the story and see if you didn't agree.

PHUCHU2PHUCHU27 months ago

The story was really great. I couldn't stop reading it. I didn't need a dictionary either.

PHUCHU2PHUCHU27 months ago

The story was a fun and sensuous story. A fantasy of mine. So hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSluttyBisexualGuy@SluttyBisexualGuy
Fun, kinky bisexual guy in his late 20's happily married to a fellow lady-slut and generally interested in spending his time on this earth experiencing every possible sexual experience imaginable. We have, on average, fifty good years to orgasm as much as we can. Why waste ti...