Oakdale Grove: Upper Management

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her large breasts burst forth into freedom, unrestrained by the tight shirt and bra. Her nipples were hard once again and soon she was rubbing them, tugging on them, and moaning as she watched him slowly stroke his own cock.

Encouraged, she decided to do something else for his enjoyment. She locked eyes with him and then slowly brought her breast upwards. Leaning forward, she took her own nipple into her mouth and sucked hard. She heard Nathan gasp out in surprise and smiled, making a play at pleasuring her own nipple. Then she lifted her other breast to her mouth and repeated the performance.

Already, Michelle felt herself getting wet. She was glad she hadn't remained in her seat for this performance. With the open panties, her juices would have dripped onto the floor. Standing, any slow drips were hard to notice.

Since he decided to keep her secrets for good, Michelle decided to give her horny, old boss one last treat. She pulled down her skirt and stepped out. She began rocking her hips from side to side, knowing his eyes were watching every shake of her ass. Then she began to lean forward just like before. Only this time, she was exposed.

She had just begun to get last in her gyrations when she felt something grab her ass. She jumped up and pulled away. Her boss was right behind her, naked from the waist down, his cock hard.

"Sir, what are you doing?" She giggled. "No touching remember."

"Yeah, I remember. And I don't think I like that rule."

Woah, where did this come from? "Sir, we agreed that you wouldn't touch me. That was the deal."

"I don't remember any such deal, Michelle," Nathan said licking his lips. "In fact," he smacked her bare ass. "I don't think I remember making any kind of deal with you."

"Yes, you did. About the teasing. How it had to stop."

"Exactly." He smacked her ass again. "The teasing has to stop. Now."

"Mr. Corgan. I ..."

"I think you're going to have to do more than just dance in front of me if you want to keep your job."

That was enough. He was not in control here, damn it. She was. "Listen here, boss. You may not realize this, but coercing sexual favors out of your employee is illegal. You will get thrown out of here so fast; you won't even be able to believe it."

He looked at her for a moment, mouth open in disbelief. Then he started to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"You're a fool, Michelle. How exactly are you going to convince people that I coerced sexual favors out of you?"

"I'll tell them what you did last night. And today."

"But ... but you came on to me."

"That's ... that's not entirely true."

He snorted laughter again. "Maybe, maybe not. But I have video tapes that show you having sex with a customer at your place of work. Not to mention the everyday video tapes. You flirt with every nametag with a dick, and some that don't even have those. You wear provocative outfits whenever you aren't in uniform. Nobody is going to believe you. Especially, since you can barely believe it yourself."

She lowered her head. "That's not true."

"Sure, it is. You could have walked away yesterday without a job, but with your dignity in-tact. And today, today you not only walked up here planning to strip for your boss a second time to save your time, but volunteered to do it after I offered you freedom to walk out."

"I... I was just ..."

"Trying to save your job?" He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her over to him roughly. "You don't think there was another way? Did you even consider something other than this option?"

She looked down again, commanding herself not to cry in front of this asshole. But he was right; she was trapped in this situation and it was all her fault. What else could she do? Quit her job? Her boss would make sure she never got hired anywhere around here. She would have to move back home and leave Scott far behind. She couldn't do that. There was no other way. Maybe there had been at one time, but not now.

"Now here's what we're going to do," Nathan said. "You are going to do whatever I want you to do; however I want you to do it for as long as I want you to do it. And depending on your performance tonight, maybe we can work something out."

"Yessir," she mumbled.

He yanked on her hair and forced her to look into his eyes "What did you just say, you little slut?"

"Yes, sir."

He smiled. "Good, you're learning." He let go of her hair and grabbed one of her hands, which he lowered to his cock. "Feel that."

She wrapped her hand around his cock. It was hot and throbbing. She looked up at him.

"That is your master from now on. Everything you do is for that fucking cock, right there. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head. He yanked her hair again.

"I said, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. Your cock is my master now."

"Good, Michelle. Now. Take it in your mouth."

Not wanting to be yanked again, Michelle dropped to her knees and quickly wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. The salty tang of his precum filled her mouth but she kept her mouth wrapped tight around his shaft and began sucking. She sucked slowly, his cock disappearing into her mouth, while keeping her hand wrapped around the base of his cock.

"You like that cock, don't you?"

She mumbled over his cock and Nathan immediately pulled it out and slapped his cock against her cheek with a wet plop. "Answer me!"

"Yes sir, I love your fucking cock."

"That's better." He slapped her across the other cheek with his cock. "Answer me promptly next time." With that, he grabbed her head in his hands and shoved her back down over his cock.

"I can see you're getting wet with that throbbing cock in your mouth. Such a good little cockslut you are."

"Thank you, sir."

"I want you to slide your other hand down and play with your pussy. Can you handle that, you dirty little slut?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir." She lowered her free hand between her thighs and reached up against her pussy. He was right, of course. She was very wet. She moaned softly around his cockhead as she slipped a finger inside her pussy. She fingered herself slowly, but even so could barely keep up with sucking his cock.

Nathan grabbed the hand around his cock and placed it on his thigh. Then, he took her head in both hands again and began to fuck her mouth. He thrust his cock into her throat over and over again. Michelle gripped his leg to keep her balance, all the while sliding a second finger into her dripping pussy. Her attempts to moan were stifled by her boss's hard shaft and a mix of saliva and precum dripped down her chin.

"There you go, you fucking slut. Take that cock in your mouth. Open it wide for me."

She attempted to relax her mouth and found it was much easier to let Nathan use her. He was fast-paced and his cock continued to thrust into her throat as she felt herself becoming more and more aroused.

All of a sudden, he stopped and pulled his cock out of her mouth. He wiped it against her face, and then lifted it up. "Suck my balls now, bitch."

She took his balls into her mouth and began to suck. She had never been forced to taste a man's balls before. It was erotic being forced to do something so dirty, the smell of his cock filling her nose as she licked sucked.

He stopped again and pulled her over towards the desk. He pushed her down so she was on her back, her head hanging off the edge. Then he moved around to that side and shoved his cock into her throat.

"Oh take that you fucking slut. Suck that cock." He thrust hard and fast into her mouth, her whole body convulsing with the force of his fucking. She loved it. She opened her mouth to let him fuck her face harder. Her hand slid to her clit and rubbed the tender nub hard, her fingers trailing over her wet pussy.

Finally, he stopped. He didn't want to cum in her mouth. He had a different aim in mind. He moved back to the other side of the desk and stared at her naked body.

"Tell me, you dirty little slut. What do you want?"

"I want you sir."

"What do you want?"

"I want your cock sir. I want you to fuck my sweet pussy with your hard cock. Please, sir. Fuck me please."

A groan escaped his lips. "What a good girl. See how much better this is than teasing."

It was. It felt so good to be forced to suck his cock but Michelle wanted more now. She wanted that cock inside her. She wanted her boss to take her pussy. Hard.

"Please sir. Please fuck me. Use me. Fill my slutty pussy."

He laughed. "If you insist." He moved up so he was right between her legs and rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy lips. She was so wet he could have slid right inside her, but instead he rubbed the hard member against her clit. Slapping it against her engorged lips.

"Please. No more teasing. Fuck me, sir."

With a hard thrust, his cock slipped inside her. He dug his hands into her thighs and fucked her hard and fast, his balls slapping against her with each thrust. It was amazing. Michelle hadn't known how good it felt to be used, to be fucked for the pure pleasure of someone else. It was intoxicating and her pussy was soaking wet.

She knew she couldn't hold on for long. Nathan was pounding into her pussy, burying the full six inches of cock into her body all at once before pulling out and filling her again. Luckily, the excitement was too much for him as well.

"I'm going to cum in that slutty little cunt of yours, Michelle. Do you want it?"

"Yes, sir," she moaned loudly. "Please cum inside me."

"Are you going to cum, my little slut?"

"Oh please sir. I want to cum with you. Please."

"Cum. Cum now."

She didn't know if it was his command or the intense pleasure or a bit of both. Either way, Michelle came harder than she ever had, her body arching back, her whole body trembling from the force of her orgasm. As her soaking cunt wrapped tightly around his cock, Nathan exploded into her, streams of cum filling her pussy. He continued pumping until he had begun almost entirely limp. Then he pulled out.

Michelle just had time to notice both of their cum dripping out of her pussy when her mouth was filled with his cock. She tasted his salty, tangy cum and her own sweeter juices. She sucked rapidly, this time doing most of the work on her own. She sucked every last drop of cum off of his dick and then laid back on the table.

Nathan sighed and pulled on his boxers and pants. He sat back down in his chair, looking at the sweaty, cum-soaked body of his employee. Michelle had enjoyed being a slut more than Nathan had enjoyed being her master. It was obvious. But for today, their exploration had come to an end.

"Leave now, you slut," he said. "I will see you after you get back from your trip. I have many more things to show you."

"Yes, sir," she said. She pulled on her skirt and her t-shirt, leaving the bra where it lay on the floor. Without another word, she walked through the door and out to her car.

Scott was already waiting for her. He ran up to kiss her, but she turned so he only kissed her cheek.

"Are you all set?" Scott asked.

"Yeah," Michelle said with a sigh. "I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" Scott said. "You seem ... different."

"Just problems with my boss."

"Oh..." He ran his hand through her hair and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry, sweetheart."

"It's alright. Let's just go."

"If you're sure." He opened her door and then closed it after she had sat down. Then he hurried to his side and started the car.

"I hope nobody stops us on the drive over," Scott laughed.

"Why's that?"

"I didn't notice before I left," he said. "But this car smells like sex."

12