Obedience and Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm miss' slut, her whore, her fucktoy." John began as he maintained eye contact with the camera, panting with excitement. "I'm her petboy, her obedient little slave bitch."

"Good girl John," miss replied "but you missed something."

John looked up at miss puzzled as she pulled an ample dildo from behind her back.

"you forgot 'cocksucker'" she explained as she unceremoniously stuffed the toy into his mouth. Jessica giggled and continued to film as the pet boy took the cock in his mouth, sliding his lips up and down and moaning softly.

Jessica decided she had enough to show her friends and switched off the camera. "Have you ever made him suck a real one for you?"

"Not yet," miss replied as she watched him take the dildo deeper. "but at this point I think he would. Maybe it is time for him to prove his complete obedience by sucking a cock for me."

12