All Comments on 'Obey Thy Neighbor Ch. 04'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Longer please

Kind of a weird place to stop. Please continue with longer chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wish that would happen to me

I wish that would happen to me. I told my wife (before we were married) about my dressing when we started to get serious. She didn't really approve, and it seemed like the relationship wouldn't go anywhere further unless I gave it up. I eventually sold all my nice wigs and clothes to an online friend for cheap. We have been happily married for 20 years now, but I still miss it and think about getting all girlied up every day!

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
i agree, wierd place to stop

I was really getting into this exciting story, and now I need more. we could all benefit from this. five stars

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
great chapter

I wish my wife knew about my cross-dressing. I think I might try what you did in this chapter -- slowly getting my wife used to me wearing her panties. Then, after I suggest she try another man, I could tell her about my cross-dressing. Wish me luck.

I can't wait to read the next chapters of this story. It's really turning me on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great story line so far

I am thoroughly enjoying the story, and like many small cocked guys, can identify with the main character. To the guys who say they wish their wives knew about your cross dressing.... let them enjoy the fetish with you. My wife shops with me for panties, and I rarely wear male underwear anymore, even if I am going to the gym I have some cotton panties that easily pass for men's string bikinis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous