All Comments on 'Objectification'

by onion_man

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
onion_manonion_manover 6 years agoAuthor
thank you

Thank for your feedback. It will improve my abilities as an author. Be sure to message me when you write something yourself. Love, onion_man

onion_manonion_manover 6 years agoAuthor
I respectfully disagree

her motivation is because she is horny and in love. to the point where she does things that don't make sense. that is the essence of the story. yes, it is unrealistic. everything on this site is unrealistic. my approach in this story was to take one particular unrealistic thing - total submission, a loss of everything - and make realistic everything around it. that is the starting assumption that motivates all else, the kink I wish to explore. if you disagree, that doesn't mean it is bad, it means you are interested in different types of stories. if you are looking for realistic depictions of sex, try an anatomy textbook.

no job, no family, no friends. the point is her life sucks. I didn't say homeless. what i had in mind was someone who is estranged from friends and family, or perhaps an immigrant, or someone who is not social, or an only child with dead parents. and she lost her job or something. again, the point is to make realistic everything around this unrealistic, kinky idea.

So you see, nothing you described is a mistake. I carefully considered all of it. I did not dash this off in 5 minutes, it germinated in my mind for months and I wrote it over several days. If you want to give it one star, that's your right. but really, I think that my starting assumption is just something you are not interested in. in principle this is fine because people are different and can have different tastes for different things without declaring something to be totally without value. but this means that giving it one star is not correct. you should not rate it, and read something more to your taste.

however, I do wish to thank you for informative criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rating stars

The rating system asks if we liked the story or hated it or anywhere in between, not to judge it solely on technical merit.

Readability is a factor of course, but so is how we feel about the content.

onion_manonion_manover 6 years agoAuthor

I could rate all gay stories one star, because I am straight and I do not enjoy gay erotica. But I do not, because I am not interested in gay erotica, and because it is better to let those who are interested in gay erotica do the judging.

If you are not interested in the very thing that motivates the story, don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love it...

This is a wonderful start and I hope to read more from you. As someone who has spent their life battling their naturally codependent tendencies I enjoyed this story very much. Obviously I would never act as this woman has done but that doesn't mean there isn't some deep dark corner of my mind that finds the idea thrilling. I love the thought of such complete and undeserved submission. I would be incredibly grateful to read more. xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous