Oblivion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scawps are servant beasts. They were designed to serve my Daedran and occasionally the mortals here. It is their mentality to serve and once they find a master, they are loyal. That particular scawp has chosen you as his master and so all that he is and all that he has in life comes because you allow it to him, in his mind, anyway. He thanks you for allowing him to sleep in the bed that I made him," Daedronus explained. "Had you told him that he could not, rest assured the poor creature would have lain on the floor all night, staring at the bed."

"That's cruel. Why do you force him to such a life?" Kristasia demanded.

"It is not cruel to him. He enjoys his life. He is a simple creature and knows no other. If you were to set him free today, he would look at you with sad eyes and ask what he'd done to offend you. He would continue to follow you around, begging to be in your service once more. If you abandoned him, he would go find himself a different master. His life, too, has a purpose. Just because you don't understand it does not make it any less significant, nor does it make it cruel," the demon god explained as he opened his bedroom door and held it for her. "Now, for the fun part."

Kristasia stepped inside, a cold dread sweeping over her as the demon god shut the door behind them.