Observation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could I ever hope to compete with this after today? It wasn't that I was inexperienced in being with my partner, in reality I had chosen to block certain aspects of my character, my sexual side through my upbringing and she had embraced that part of her. And as such, I was chained to a wooden chair, my rectum tingling with the vibrating anal beads while my girlfriend was almost passing out from the vaginal manipulation. But Zara wasn't done, I knew she wouldn't just allow my girlfriend to orgasm quickly then curl up in bed, we had stated that she was to be dominated and Zara was a girl of her promise. The dominatrix stood, walking around the bed. She lent over in front of me, pushing her PVC clad ass into my face while removing a belt and a strap on attachment from the bag. It had a small, vibrating 'egg' attachment inside so the user could be stimulated but the main focus was a 7'inch plastic phallic front object. I knew from experience that Zara had used this on several of her male subs who enjoyed anal stimulation, now it was to be used on her. For freshness sake she removed a wet wipe and just ran it over, she knew it was clean, but there was no harm in being thorough.

I was struck with a little bit of fear here that subsided my erection. By this point I was leaking a little pre-cum from the experience. By the sterile smell of the wet wipe, the object before me, it was very intense. I could see even Shannon had sat up, staring at the strap on. Zara explained the situation to Shannon, obviously for my benefit as well to put me at ease. The main length was to be used on her, she would gain her enjoyment first before seeing that Shannon had an orgasm. In short, Shannon was going to fuck Zara to an orgasm just as I always did, she was going to be the active participant here while I passively watched. The oral sex I could just about handle but watching my girlfriend fuck? That hurt a little. Zara helped Shannon pull the straps on, clicking it into place before ensuring the penis attachment was in place. She was pulled to her feet and placed in front of me, I was confused until Zara lay back on the bed rubbing herself gently. I knew what I had to do, I opened my made up lips, running my tongue along the surface, tasting the lipstick and begun to lubricate the strap on attachment. I know Shannon found this strange at first but gradually, she began to enjoy it. So often I was person making her take my meat but here she was, face fucking her boyfriend of 6 years. And in truth, my lingering bi feelings were allowing to show here, I tried to stimulate it, wrapped my tongue around it but it was for the sheer lubrication. I was starting to like it when Shannon pulled it up, dripping with my saliva. She turned and, dropping onto her knees on the bed, crawled up it and took position between Zara's legs.

I've seen hardcore porn, I seen the penetration shots you don't get on late night movies. But for their credit, porn is shot in a specific way. You never seen the male actors stopping for a breather, getting a little to excited and having to pause while he calms down. I do this, I imagine most men do as well. There wasn't that fear here, Shannon would not be delivering hot cum into Zara, it would a straight forward case of double satisfaction. That was new to me. And I have to admit, that pleased me as well. My softening erection stiffened up as she took position. I watched, eagerly as the black tip of the attachment drove up and into Zara. My girlfriend had done it, she had broken the final rule. My girlfriend was fucking Zara. She copied what I usually did, a few initial thrusts at full length to allow the individual to grow comfortable before developing into a smooth motion. It probably didn't occur to Shannon that many years of fucking had probably left Zara a little, loose and not as receiving as she intended but that was for later. For the immediate now, I was agonisingly watching my girlfriends smooth rear behind as she grinded her hips, thrusting the hard plastic cock up into Zara. She had stamina, I'll give her that. There was no let up, if anything the oral and the fingering had stimulated a different side of her, she was driving that attachment up into Zara's body, and as she pushed, the egg inside the belt vibrated against her clip and popped into her.

My mind was lost wondering about the penetrative nature of sex when Zara pushed Shannon onto her back, wanting to take the top position. She was mounted now, grinning as she used her thigh muscles to push herself up and down, riding the penis inside her. I know when Shannon is excited as she uses her legs and arms and to my surprise she began to do just that. As much as she could she pulled herself up so that they were almost facing each other. I could see my girlfriends hands wrap around Zara's back, her finger nails digging in, pulling, scratching down the dominatrix PVC suit. Shannon hated clothes, I knew right now she would be wishing it wasn't rubber she was tearing into but that soft skin as she penetrated her mistress. I couldn't see clearly so I'll have to surmise that feeling this passion, Zara unzipped the front section of the suit and allowed Shannon access to her breasts.

My girlfriend used to love nipple play where I was concerned but where as she has these great targets, on my body there just a small zone on my chest. She loves manipulating them, using her tongue, ice, wax, anything that can cause an illicit sensation she will try, and try again. And on Zara, she did just that. She pulled the nipples eagerly into her mouth, her tongue and lips sucking and rolling over the bumpy rough surface. I could her it, more than see this taking place. Zara had rolled her head back to face me and was grinning as she enjoyed my peril. We shared a personal unspoken moment here, I had lost my girlfriend because it was no longer about experimentation and the unknown, she had token this naïve young girl and driven her to her peak of desire. Given the choice between fucking my 6'cock or being seduced by this dominatrix, I knew really, I stood little choice right now. It was then I just decided to sit back and enjoy the view. I couldn't escape, I wouldn't be allowed to participate so given my options, I would gladly just capture this view. And so I sat back adjusting my anal hole on the beads and watching my girlfriend fuck Zara. Seeing that acceptance I assume must have allowed her to enjoy the fuck as soon after, she tightened her legs around Shannon's mid rift and enjoyed her first small orgasm. It wasn't a big one, not one of those 'Harry/Sally' ones I joke about with my girlfriend but a happy one. This would not please Shannon I guessed. On occasion, and any man who says otherwise is a liar, have cum a little early, but I knew Zara wanted at least 4 orgasms from her subs before she came so assumed this would be the case with Shannon.

I was a little confused when Zara moved back on the bed, leaning against the head board and lighting a cigarette. Shannon shifted back as well, a content grin on her face. She rested her head on Zara's rubber clad shoulder, sweat on her brow dripping off and rolling down. They lay there smoking as I watched on, pre-cum dribbling from the tip of my penis. What was happening? Why wasn't I involved. After a few moments on inane conversation Zara stood, opening an ensuite door beside her bed and went out of sight. We could both hear the sound of her urinating away. Early on in our relationship we had experimented with water games but assumed now that wasn't to take place. As Zara returned, she made Shannon lick her vagina clean. My girlfriend, in whatever mental state she was smiled and lapped away, enjoying the taste of this woman's pee. She didn't do that with me, but she hadn't done many things with me. As they lay there smoking, Zara leant over and whispered something into Shannon's ear. The smile on her face meant something was going to happen. I asked what, I was told to wait my turn. They were going to be the spectators now. The door opened to the bedroom and a man stepped into the room.

12