All Comments on 'Observation of a Breeding'

by uh-oh

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Texguy84Texguy84over 12 years ago
Great work!

Great story, very hot, and hints of backstory to help set the stage without letting it take over. Look forward to your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rock on!

I'm a long time fan of that story universe Kitty has at her blog- This was short by comparison to most of them but HOLY CRAP you captured everything. You two should collaborate on some new stuff for the series- I can't wait to read more!

-117

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please keep writing!

I enjoyed this story - would love read more - my cock got hard reading it and that's the test...and this story passed:)

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 8 years ago
WOW!

Need more, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice one

Would be great to be a breeder. Bareback baby making fucking is the bomb

90skjnk90skjnkalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Are you going to update?

FrivolousFrivolousabout 6 years ago

Beautiful and delicious. And how complimentary, specifically referring to the Breeder as an Australian Breeder. Haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Help!

Where has the author Kitty gone? I've been dying to read The Colony

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More!

This story is so good. Please continue writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where can we find the rest of the story??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Has anyone found the rest of this story??

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To be continued.....? When? It's been 12 years since you've written this. Probably it will never be continued. But the story had started well and had lots of scope. Sad it had to end this way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useruh-oh@uh-oh
3697 Followers
I have been writing erotic literature as a hobbyist and professional for nearly two decades on everything breeding, impregnation, and pregnancy. If you like my work, you can find many more stories, captions, pictures, and videos through the links below: Blog: http://impregnat...