All Comments on 'Observe'

by LoveIsUniversal

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
smoothboismoothboialmost 6 years ago
most boys are gay and just need some help

I like how the women were just conduits to the boys awakening homo sides. FemDomme/queerboi sub dynamics are so hot to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No "love triangle", pure gay sex

Only very little iducement or encouragement is needed, before two men go at it. Of course, it does not have to be a girl. Normally boys get introduced and initiated by other boys or older men. This must have been the case with Travis and Glenn, because Glenn stuffs his cock so zealously into Travis' mouth and arse and Travis eagerly awaited to get fucked. Absolutely realistic decription of the natural way into man to man sex! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No first timers

I really enjoyed this story, but there is one point I find unrealistic. Since Glenn needs only one thrust to penetrate the ass of Travis, this can't have been their first experience in gay sex. Both of them must have been rather well trained. This would surely be no surprise among well built young men of our time and age.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

I really enjoy ed this story and I am sure you will write a part two. You are one of my favorite writers in Literotica.. Look forward for more.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictalmost 6 years ago
A little help from a friend

I don't know whether "most boys are gay", as smoothboi commented. I am, however, sure that most boys want to have gay sex, at least for a certain period, and that they "need some help" to get into it. I don't recognize that there is any help offered by the two women in this story. They just command, what they want to see. They don't give the men a blowjob or guide one cock into the ass of the other man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Men are better observers

I agree with Muscleaddict. It would have added some horniness to the story, if the women had rimmed Travis's ass and sucked Glenn's cock, thereby lubing the boys up for their intercourse. No doubt any man would have done this for Travis and Glenn to get them prepared for the real thing. Nevertheless I enjoyed their quick and easy way to the climax.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Memory

Reminds me of when my wife caught me kissing our neighbor. She brought us in and made us make love to each other in front of her. We found that we loved it. We became her sex slave so to speak. That was ten years ago. I am still married to my wife and my neighbor and I are still lovers who enjoy performing for my wife and his wife. I am so happy we got caught. I love pleasing my wife and I have so many ways to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I use to only watch and read straight porn and one day visited this site. I'm now hooked!! Stories like this get my heart and mind racing!!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 3 years ago

I would love to have hot gay sex in front of my wife and all her female friends. That would be so hot -- it makes me so hard just thinking about it. I'm such a sissy faggot and I truly want to suck cock and get fucked in front of anyone.

I love all your stories. Please tell us more.

hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

Riki1942Riki1942almost 2 years ago

My boyfriend has fucked me while other gay guys were around and I have been gang banged once. I love getting fucked and the gang bang was awesome, but I don't remember it especially making me extra turned on because of the fact that other guys could see me. However, for some reason that I don't fully understand, The thought of a woman watching him fuck me has always kind of excited me.

I'm totally gay and don't interact with women on an intimate level, so I can't imagine being in a situation where something like that would be likely to happen, but the idea of it is hot.

HombreLentoHombreLento9 months ago

I wish my wife was as open as these two ladies. I love this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous