All Comments on 'Obsessed with Ember Ch. 02'

by black_maestra

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Can't wait until she slits Vincents worthless throat and shows Enrique exactly how foolish attempting to enslave a black American woman is. I could see him ending up as her cute little mexiboy toy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
keep up the good work

liked it a lot. looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More please

Good story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A little confused....

I like your story and can't wait to see where it is headed but I just need a little clarification....

In the first chapter Vincent is story tagged as "Asian" . However, in this chapter the story tag says "White". The "tall, light and handsome" made me think he's blonde. I don't have clear picture of his appearance, other than his body type. Is he Asian? Eurasian? Or, is he just white?

Also, in the first chapter it says that Ember and Vincent only went on one date. However, in chapter two, it says he was her "one time boyfriend". I'm not sure exactly what that means. Just seems kind of weird to call someone your boyfriend when you've only been on a date with them.

Maybe I'm missing something? If I am, by all means, enlighten me!

black_maestrablack_maestraabout 10 years agoAuthor
confused too...

I never tagged my story as Asian, I even checked my original submission. Not sure how that became associated with my story. I love a black girl with a sexy man of any ethnicity. Thinking back, it may have been a typo on my part. That is the only possible explanation I have.

Oh, about the 'One-time boyfriend' comment, he's a certified nut-job and she's inexperienced in relationships. He on the other hand had always considered her 'His girl.' though he dated other girls. I guess I didn't explain it well, but I tend to use sarcasm a bit much. She wasn't for real when she referred to Vincent as her one-time boyfriend, she was seeing the irony of her sad situation that her one time would-be-relationship was with a psycho who she had had a crush on in school. She wasn't interested in dating anymore and knew Vincent was the reason why.

Did that help, I hope it did. I too hate it when stories alter, stop, continue with wrong info from the previous chapter.

Thanks for commenting Anon 3/3/14

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I loved this story and hope that Ember eventually brings downs both men. But I hope you don't take so long to finish this story.

Note to all literotica authors: I think it would be preferable to the reader audience to not post stories or novellas until they're completely finished. And if your going to post a story but not finish it, don't post it at all.

black_maestrablack_maestraabout 10 years agoAuthor
update...

I am working on chapter 3 as well as a huge writing assignment (88 pages required) and the due date is approaching fast, that is the only reason for postponing chapter 3. I hate drag out stories as well. Plus my great editor (with military background) bailed on me.

Give me some time in June, I'll be back on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One of my favorite !!

I am a fan !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very unique

Your story is a rare blend of interracial / non -con. It's a great read. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Plz update this story, I love it already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

That was awesome please continue don't stop please!!

black_maestrablack_maestraover 9 years agoAuthor
chapter 3 loading...

I apologize big time for the ridiculously long wait for chapter 3. Waiting for approval of chapter 3 now. Was having a bit of an issue with logging on. I think 2 more chapters are needed to wrap this story up. Currently working on a new story.

Something I noticed about my stories, I like the damsel in distress and hunk that is possessive with issues... so now you have a peek into my next project. I hope you guys like it. Check you all later.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

Excited for chapter three

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous