Obsessed with Ember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vincent got out of their ride and held his hand out to her. She merely stared at his and scooted further back into the rear of the truck. "Give me your hand Ember." After the long flight and Ember's reluctance to converse with him, whatever good natured thoughts Vincent had were clearly gone. He reached in and took hold of Ember's forearm and dragged her out the back of the vehicle.

"Get your hands off of me!" she could be heard screaming. Once he had some distance from the truck he tapped the roof signaling for their driver to head out. The whole time Vincent had had to hold her to his chest as she had continued to break free of his tight hold on her. As he pulled her toward the front door entrance, the door opened up by a small Latino woman.

Buenos días, Senora Talavera. Esta es mi esposa, Señora. Serrano." (Good morning, Mrs. Talavera. This is my wife, Mrs. Serrano). Vincent tightened his hold making Ember gasp in pain. Her struggles ceased. Por favor perdone mi esposa, ella no se siente bien de nuestro largo viaje. (Please forgive my wife, she does not feel well from our long trip.)

"Keep it up Ember, and I'll help you put on a real show for the help." Vincent added in a whisper when he'd pulled her close to him.

Ember stood still long enough to stare down Senora Talavera. 'Was this bitch in on this shit? What kind of a woman helps a man keep another woman locked up.' Ember gave the smiling woman a quick once over. 'Bitch.' Rung out in Ember's mind.

Vincent nodded his head to their new housekeeper and quickly passed her as he headed toward the third floor with his plans of putting Ember in her place. He was actually looking forward to the punishment. It had always been a fantasy of his to bend her to his will. He was taking two stairs at a time as he dragged her along. To her credit, sensing Vincent's intentions, she started pulling away from him, until he turned and dipped down and threw her over his shoulder caveman style.

Senora Talavera, turning from closing the front door smiled at the young couple as her assistant Senorita Garza approached her and stated, "Qué dulce casada y enamorada." (To be married and in love.)

Senora Talavera's smile did not reach her eyes and responded, "No dejes que te engañe apariciones." (Do not let appearances fool you.)

~~€

Vincent carried Ember up to the third flood and down the end of the hall to their master suite. He had had enough of her defiance, again. He knew he had to curb her attitude. Once he entered their room, he tossed her onto the bed, she bounced so hard, she nearly bounced off the 10ft. by 7ft. king size bed. As soon as she had secured herself onto the bed from falling to the floor Vincent was on her. He had straddled her sitting on her thighs while one large hand held her wrists above her head. "Why, why, why do you continue to defy me Ember? Your new name is Cassandra Serrano. Remember that, don't make me hurt you. You have a new identity and a new life. Get used to it."

Vincent took a deep sigh, "You can't win baby. I.Won't. Let. You. Win. You want to fight me..." he simply shook his head at her. "You want to fight?" he asked with a smirk. "You know I like it rough. Tell you what, I'll give it to you rough, and when you tire of it, you let me know, huh?" he said as he held her face to his and then quickly placed his mouth over hers, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

Enber tried to jerk her face away, but he held a painful grip to her jaw. He swallowed whatever screams she could get out. She arched her back trying to buck him off of her. Instead, he used a knee to force her thighs apart. Vincent released her jaw to reach down and to begin fingering her, two fingers pushed between her lower lips and began to circle and rub her nub. She wasn't nearly as wet as he needed her to be. Once he felt her shudder and juice coated his two fingers, he grabbed onto her dress to finish ripping it off of her. Then he went to unbuckle his belt and pants.

Vincent was so frenzied to put her in that he leaned down to her face again, "Where the fuck you going little girl?" Vincent couldn't wait to get back inside of her. "You think I can't have you? You think you too good for me? This is the beginning of a beautiful thing Ember." He whispered as he ripped his own shirt off. He then hitched up his body to scrunch down his boxers and once those were kicked to the foot of the bed, he angled himself back to between her legs all the while Ember was screaming and begging him to let her go.

"Let you go? That is never going to happen." He stopped just as he angled his swollen dick at her entrance, "Ember, you don't even have an idea of what I've done, what I will do if you even try to leave me." His trademark smirk was gone. His blue eyes seemed all of a sudden steely grey as he gazed at her face, he raised himself up a bit to take in the view of her body, then refocused back up to her face shaking his head from side to side, "I fucking love you."

Ember tried shaking her head from side to side in to deny his claim. "You belong to me... only me. You're not going anywhere. I'm the only man that will fuck you." He licked the side of her neck then bit her there to make his point; she cried out in pain.

"You can't leave me... I. Will. Find. You." It was like the idea just hit him, she thought she could actually leave him. Leave him? 'No she fucking wasn't.'

"You don't leave. That shit ain't reality." He said as he speared her without any warning. She stiffened and screamed like she was being torn in half. Again Vincent bent down to bite her, this time the top of her breast, he wanted to mark her, she screamed even louder from before. It was almost music to his ears, each scream, sob, and beg was her submission to him. Vincent started whispering more to himself than to Ember, "My fucking pussy. Mine, you're so fucking good Ember. You'll never even get the chance to leave me."

Ember screamed and cried as Vincent continued his heartless rhythm that began to pick up speed as he pistoned into her. He'd barely given her body time to prepare for him before he impaled her.

A few moments later, Vincent paused in his pounding to look down into her face, "Ember, know that I love you. I love you so much. You can't leave me... I won't let you, if you even try to leave..." his look became so cold, so deadly, despite the sweat pouring of off him and the heat radiating from their bodies, a chill ran through her body as she looked into his cloudy grey like eyes. "... if you every try to leave me..." He slowly shook his head from side to side. "I will find you. I'll find you and bring you back. I will always bring you back. No damn parents or judges get in my way this time." He supported his body above hers on one hand and held her wrists with the other and as he had just finished making these proclamations to her, he started to take slow and long plunges back and forth into her. Once again, her cries of pain surely became moans of pleasure as he made sure to imprint his dick and lovemaking in her.

12