All Comments on 'Obsessed with Ember Ch. 05'

by black_maestra

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
very addictive story writing black_maestra!! :)) kept sighing when your chapter 5 ended so soon!! ;)

Vincent,the male lead,sells women as a side business?! :o being tied to this rapist lover easy breezy for Ember?! :o even if he protects her from some other lecherous men?! he also humiliated her by keeping her handcuffed infront of other male staff at the back seat of a truck!! i think,there he raped her too,isn't it?!

This Vincent casually sold a strawberry blonde with green eyes coz she refused to break up from him!!

But very good story writing skills black_maestra!! build up pretty good and felt why your chapter 5 ended so soon?! :) at a cliffhanger that too!! :) very eager to know what happens next in the story of Ember versus Vincent!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!

The chapters needed to be posted very quickly or else it's hard for people to stay gripped with the story. Please do so quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very short and sweet

Glad you are back. Are you going to posted this chapter on the valent chamber.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
its nice to have an update.

i seach this story from time to time. so its very nice to have an update.

Avidreader99Avidreader99about 7 years ago
One Eternity Later...lol

Nice Update I wish there was more... Thanks! please continue the updates!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
😧😧😧

Idk, I just dnt feel like this update was worth the wait. It's been months and all there is to show for it is a short filler.

black_maestrablack_maestraabout 7 years agoAuthor
Once again, sorry for the long a$$ wait...

To be honest my first submission was to Bea stand alone chapter. I just wanted to see if my story was of interest to others. And still struggling with writer's block and securing a beta-reader. Hopefully chapter 6 won't take as long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
AMAZING!!

I absolutely love it!!!! You have an amazing talent! I say for some writing points use Enrique's interest, maybe Troy double crosses, Ember back and forth with Vincent maybe be so bdsm. Oh maybe she gets pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice!

Okay is it me or is vincent 10 times more attractive when he is possessive over ember?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More, please!

Me and so many others have been anxiously waiting for more on this story. I was so happy to see a see update. Please keep more coming. This is such an interesting story with very, very intricate characters.

Truefan06Truefan06almost 7 years ago
Honest review of the latwst update to Obsessed w Ember

The beginning chapters of Obsessed with Ember were amazing! In the beginning, the story pulled the reader in with very realistic plot, along with the almost relatable urges of Vincent. Ember was properly detailed and presented to the reader and the story's language and use of imagery was very strong and appealing (if you're into obsession and strong sex tones). This is what kept me coming back for more. However, with the latest update, the quality of the story has diminished - even with the one page. Ideas are not being consistently focused on before jumping to another "thread or topic". Grammar needs work. The update just seems overly aggressive in all aspects without any balance to make it a solid and appealing update. Overall, the basis of the story is very alluring to me. But the latest update was a definite letdown. Hopefully, the next update goes back to its strong story foundation roots; and hopefully the next update will be more than just a page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This story has captivated me truly. You are gifted and I hope that you continue with the story. I can't wait to see where Ember and Vincent head to. I'm contemplating creating an account to favorite this story lol

LeoCharmerLeoCharmerover 5 years ago
I really hope you continue with this.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Frustrated

Long time reader here to complain. Woman you are killing me here I’ve followed from the chamber, even with an account commenting is hard, and I can say that this story has kept me hooked. I hope you get the motivation to write more again but in the mean time maybe clean up some of the errors in the story, there is some inconsistency and confusion in the latest chapters.

Hope everything is going well for you. Until next time.

black_maestrablack_maestraover 5 years agoAuthor
To Frustrated Anon... and others...

Thank you for your honesty. I am feeling motivated lately. And thanks to all the commentors, positive, and negative. I feel they both other insight to improving my writing and my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Patiently waiting

I'm not a writer so I don't fully understand the process of creating a work of art. But I wanted to say that I really enjoy this story. I've read it multiple times, and even with the long delays or errors it is still one of my favorites.

4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20over 3 years ago

Soooooooooooooooooooo I know it’s been a long wait but is there a chapter...........6........ 😀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous