All Comments on 'Obsession'

by al1roy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
well written

A very good well written story I enjoyed it alot

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Too much pathos and no bathroom locks

Wow, this guy is really kind of pathetic. Not to mention creepy; after he sees his soon-to-be sister-in-law at age *16* he completely forgets about his wife? And this obsession goes on for *twenty-two years*? Ewwwwwww.

Never mind his jacking in the can despite, so the dialogue indicates, getting plenty from his wife, why is it that he doesn't lock the door, and how is it that she just barges right into his bathroom when hers would presumably be unoccupied? Then she just walks back out without a word, never tells anybody what she saw him doing, fulfills his fantasy within sight and earshot of his wife and kids, makes him cum gallons, only to tell him that they can never do this again?

And he's still as obsessed eight years after that?

Cripes, I can tell he's got issues, but what was his sister-in-law thinking? And what did it solve?

Bleh. This one needs a sequel just to clean up the mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I loved this story.

A very well-written story. It lead me to think about an instance in my past.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Needs some work and a continuation....

You need to continue this story and to continue the affair with your sister-in-law. What an idealistic situation of where you and your sister-in-law could start your own little "secret" family and remain married to your legal spouses...enjoying your loins as God intended, when He made us "good"....

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Needs some work and a continuation....

You need to continue this story and to continue the affair with your sister-in-law. What an idealistic situation of where you and your sister-in-law could start your own little "secret" family and remain married to your legal spouses...enjoying your loins as God intended, when He made us "good"....

jmac8900jmac8900almost 16 years ago
good and true story

I loved the story because it appeared as if it was true and could've happened. It wasn't something quick but something that actually took time. F the guy who said the story was stupid. I hate idiots who leave comments like that with the purpose of making people feel bad. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!

Haven't read a story this hot in a long time. Please keep writing!!!!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
well written

his feelings and dreams were so close to the surface of the page you could almost touch them.

and he came so close

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous