Obsession: Becky's Black Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spanked her ass, "Shut up and watch the screen bad girl. I've had this one for awhile now and it has brought me hours of pleasure. You see that magnificent black man in front of you? This dildo is molded from his cock. You are about to fuck another man's cock. Do you like that?"

"Oh my..." Becky trailed off. The girl on the screen was reaching down for Lexington Steele's cock to put it in her and he just pulled it out of reach, then pushed his cock head into her and barely fucked her with the tip. I did the same thing with the dildo and Becky moaned.

"Now say you want it, Becky." I commanded her. "Tell me you want it."

"You know I want it. Put it in me, please!"

Lex shoved his whole cock in that sexy blonde on the screen.

I shoved the whole dildo in my sexy blonde on my bed.

Becky leaned forward as if to pull away from the toy but I just went with her, holding onto her legs and pushing it all the way in. I held it there and then pumped it in and out of her slowly, then quickly, then slowly again. Becky was a mix of reactions as the big black toy filled her creamy little cunt the way it should be filled.

"Wait!"

"Too big, hold on-

"Oooh! Fuck! Stop!

"Wait! Let me get used to OOOH!

"Ohhh, damn that is big!

"Fuck! It's so-

"Oooh! Oooh! Oh, god, wait. Oh, oh, oooh!"

I didn't wait and I didn't let go. I held her tight, resting my face on her ass cheek and pumping the toy in and out of her. That sweet little white pussy stretched around the black dong, her pussy juices slicking it up so much that it made it easier to push passed her tightness. Becky pushed back a little to get back on her knees better and then I knew she wasn't going anywhere. I increased the speed and switched the angle around some so the toy was penetrating her from different directions. My little black-cock-convert responded with a squealing climax that I knew was rippling through her body. She threw head back and her wet hair slapped against her shoulders. Her sweet ass rotated in circles and her toes went straight out. And the day did not end there...

If you liked this and want to find out what happens with Becky and I (and my poor sweet hubby), just keep your eyes peeled.

-Melissa Dubban

12