Obsession Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chuckie
Chuckie
110 Followers

The first Tracy said was that we should not be doing that in the park. She said that as she slowly sat next to Paulo. I looked up into her eyes and I could see her staring at his cock as it went in and out of my mouth. Watching intently as turned my head to suck one ball at a time into my mouth.

Paulo, for his part, was enjoying being the center to attention. He was totally naked, having had also stripped off his shirt. He would thrust his hips up to meet my sucking and occasionly remove his cock from my mouth and rub it and it’s juices all over my face.

I couldn’t believe it when he started to talk to her, asking her if she minded chatting with him as his whore serviced him. He told her how good it felt & that loved to drink his cum, etc. He then asked her if she’d like to.

Chuckie
Chuckie
110 Followers
12