All Comments on 'Obsession Ch. 04'

by elleVeut

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another excellent story

Thankyou for writing this. I hope you give us many more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn

What a wonderful chapter! I'm so happy it finally came to a perfect end. What a ride. I need to walk that one off.

EGRIEGRI7 months ago

Given how old this story is and the lack of any update I doubt the author will see these comments.

Julian is a rapist. The progression to the final act was inevitable so I give you credit for making him so unlikeable. Well done.

Sara is in for a rude awakening at some point. It is inevitable he will wander if not become embroiled in a rape allegation. So sad for what has been portrayed as a beautiful and adoring woman.

Ethan will try his best but he needs to aspire to impact play in order for a long term need to be addressed. Humiliation, bondage, edging and assaults by vibrators might do the trick for a while but Candace has demons she needs to manage.

I felt bad for Candace and was afraid narcotics were going to become a staple with Julian. Given her previous issues I fear she would have succumbed to them in a heart beat. So glad she went back to Ethan and he showed some early signs of domination. I wish them a HEA.

Thanks for th story I gave it a steady five star rating for each chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous