All Comments on 'Obsessions'

by HeartShapedAss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
psychedelicmothpsychedelicmothover 16 years ago
You're Not Alone

I'm definitely turned on by finding out what turns other people on. I think that's what makes Literotica such a great site. It provides a glimpse into so many people's libidos. I share one of your obsessions. I've been fantasizing a lot about double penetration. Having a women writhing between me and another guy would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Opens the door for the lady

and I bow slightly as I allow her to enter ahead of me. A beautiful smile and a wink is my reward. I smile while I watch that heart shaped ass walk away. I imagine her tied eagle spread on the bed. wondering which of the 15 or so floggers I will use on her. Oso (the bear)very heavy and thuddy. A twitch of the wrist and it stings like bees. Perhaps Black and Blue (The colors of the leather) just plain stingy. Boris the Bastard made from Russian boar. Very scary even for me to use. Then there is the half a steamer trunk full of rope, restraints, collars, clamps, and insertables of all descriptions. I do possess the best sex toy of all. My tongue. I enjoy giving oral almost as much as receiving oral from a well satisfied partner. I am so glad I don't have any of the obsessions you talked about in your post. Just a normal dirty old man who just has normal sex in mind.

Mike S.

Oops. one more thing. Heart shaped asses in slim line khaki skirts. Don't ask because I just don't know. <G>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
My Obsessions

ok. so i thought id add my view on this. First off, personality plays a key role. a girl can be hot, but im not turned on if theyre a total bitch (maybe my area of where i live cuz they flock). anyway. after that is that overwhelming urge to touch her vagina. i see it through her tight track pants. the nice plump look about it that just makes you want to smell it, caress it, finger it, and most importantly, slide my dick in it. anal is a turn off, strictly vaginal. I love the look of her pussy lips as they pout outwards as i pull out. FUCK i LOVE PUSSY. is anyone with me??? my one and only fetish. creampies. when i get her to climax, i love the awesome feeling of her vaginal cum on my dick that makes it slide in and out better. as this happens, i start to unleash my load in her. for some reason, i love to watch all my pearly white cum ooze out of her wet, juicy hole. because i ejaculate a lot of cum, it keeps coming. anyone with me?

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for sharing all of that. It's a rare female who reveals her sexual side. Most of you hide it and nearly never express it. I really don't have anything strong enough to call "obsession". but there are a few things that get my ball rolling, as it were. I find hairless extremely sweet, I like clothing, catsuits etc. with holes in the right places. I like blatant display of female sexuality (is there such a thing?). I am also strongly attracted to women who are very intelligent, strong and confident. I like unique bodily characteristics (I don't care for the cookie-cutter 20 year old model types). I am impressed by women who know what they want and are direct in expressing that, sexually or otherwise...fearless babes as it were. I don't like to cause or experience pain (there's enough of that in the world already) I don't really have a favorite position, I'm happy with anything. Oral is good. I love pleasing a lady like that for a long time, particularly if she's shaved so I can see what's going on down there. There's not much more beautiful than an exposed vulva. I'm not interested in restricting movement either (You said you like this). Busy hands are great. Anyway, that's me in a nutshell so to speak. Appreciate the opportunity to confess! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous