Obsessive Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bounce faster, baby. Make those tits move," he told her, leaning forward to set his wine glass on the table so he could grip her lush ass with both of his hands.

She sped up her movements, her head lolling back with her lips parted in a permanent moan. She was lost in a world of pure excitement and pleasure. Any moment now, she could climax and he would lose her again. Although it physically pained him and his aching cock, he moved his hands onto her thighs and held her down from anymore bouncing. Her head immediately snapped upright, a deep longing in her eyes.

"What's wrong? Why'd you stop? Please make me cum." She bent down to kiss him, tangling her fingers in his hair and grinding herself against his lap.

"I don't think you deserve to climax, Zoey. You teased me today by not wearing a bra." He clasped onto one of her nipples and squeezed it roughly.

"Please, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to tease you, please make me climax Nathan! I really need it!" she cried out in frustration.

"I think that you need a spanking instead. You were not a very nice girl earlier today." He promptly lifted her off of his lap and placed her standing on the floor next to his chair. Scooping up her discarded panties on the floor, he turned her around and tied her wrists behind her back. "I'm only doing this so you don't get any ideas about touching yourself."

"Nathan please, will you make me climax after spanking me?" The desire in Zoey's cunt had not died at all from before, if anything, riding a cock and getting even closer to release only made it worse.

"If you're good." He bent her over the table, spreading her legs so that he could see everything from the pale panty shaped tan line on her ass to the creamy wet slit below. He massaged her ass before letting his hand crack against it with a loud smack. She lurched forward on the table and whimpered quietly. He massaged the other cheek before adding an equally hard slap on that side of her ass. "Tell me that you love me and you're sorry for teasing me." Another smack, directed in the center of her ass.

"I love you, and I'm sorry I teased you earlier." Zoey's voice came out muffled as her face was pressed against the hard table.

"Louder." His hand pounded against her ass again.

She repeated herself, the spanking only adding to the tingling fire in her cunt. She felt that it was so wet, it might start dripping down her thighs. Once her ass was bright red from the spanking, Nathan slammed his cock inside of her without warning. The moan that came from her shook him to the core, and he came quickly, filling her hot pussy with his cum. When she realized what he had done, she screamed with frustration because the fucking was over.

He pulled out of her and became thrilled as he saw his own cum slide out of her gaping hole. He slapped her ass a few more times before he realized she was crying. Pulling her by the wrists into a standing position, he pulled her into a hug. "What's wrong baby? You know I don't like punishing you, but you were a naughty girl."

"I need to cum." She sobbed. "I really really need to. I need it so bad, Nathan. It's driving me crazy."

"Ohhh honey. How about this, I'll lick you until you cum, but you have to tell me that you love me the whole time. If you skip a beat, I'll stop licking." He rubbed her back lovingly, holding her against him tightly. He then pushed her against the table and onto her back.

"Yes, anything, just make me cum, please!" She happily hopped onto the table, pushing things out of her way as she lay on her back.

Nathan exited the dining room and entered the kitchen where he pushed aside the coffee maker to find the little baggies of drugs. He opened the baggie containing the white tablets and fingered one out. When he reentered the dining room, Zoey's body was writhing against the table, her legs spread wide and her eyes begging him to please her.

"If you want me to make you cum, you have to take this." He approached her side and held the little white tablet against her lips. "It'll make you forget everything, baby, so that we can do this again. Don't you want that?"

"I want you to make me cum." She stuck her tongue out to receive the tablet, her legs opening and closing as she tried to get some relief for her aching clit.

"Tell me that you want me to fuck you again sometime." Nathan knew that he would have to act fast in making her cum, the little tablet worked pretty fast.

"I want you to fuck me again sometime. Please Nathan, make me cum now!"

Nathan crouched down onto his knees so that his face was level with her soaking cunt. He spread her legs wide, admiring the view of her glistening lips and protruding clit. Gently, he blew air on her aching pussy, causing her to squirm . She started moaning that she loved him, her toes curling from the much needed attention. Ever so slowly, he ran his tongue from her sopping hole up to her sensitive little bud and began sucking on it lovingly.

Continuing to moan her affection, Zoey's hips started rocking against his face without her control. Nathan flicked his tongue against her clit and slid a single finger inside her pink hole. Already her pussy walls were contracting and milking his finger for everything that it was worth. Normally, he would have preferred her to climax with his cock inside of her, because he enjoyed the feeling of his cock being sucked in by her needing cunt, but after the last time when he accidentally came inside of her, he had to be more careful.

Her voice became breathless and her moans became filled with expletives between her statements of love. Pulling his finger and face away from her contracting pussy, he again blew gently on her wet sex. Her back arched and her body curled towards him in need as she begged him to keep going. Almost immediately after slipping his tongue back between her folds, he felt her explode with pleasure underneath him.

"Oh my God... Oh my God..." Her eyes were faltering as her body began to shut down. "Oh my God Nathan, what did you give us?"

Nathan stood from his crouched position and began to stroke her blonde head in a careful manner. "Shhhh honey, it'll be alright. Just close your eyes and go to sleep."

"Nathan... how dare you... what did you... what did you do... Nathan..." Her eyes fluttered as she glared up at his looming figure. "Oh my God."

Finally, her body came to a complete rest, her legs fell loose over the edge of the table and her head lulled to the side. Nathan tore his eyes away from the beautiful creature splayed out on his dining table to face the heap of man on the floor. With a burning rage, he kicked the sleeping Troy repeatedly in the chest. The body never moved.

As he caught his breath from the beating, he picked up the limp figure and threw him over his shoulder with some slight difficulty. Slamming Troy against the wall with every chance he could, Nathan made it to his apartment's front door. He stuck his head out into the dimly lit hallway to make sure there was no commotion out there before he started to drag a lifeless body around. Satisfied that the hallway was clear, Nathan pushed Troy through the door and let his body ease onto the floor. He stepped back into his room momentarily to collect the key he had made himself for their apartment. He unlocked their door and struggled to carry Troy inside and back to the bedroom.

Returning to his apartment, Nathan admired the sleeping beauty on his table one last time before using a towel to clean up her sopping cunt. He then threw her over his shoulders, snatched up the clothes scattered about his floor and carried her back to her bedroom, easing her into the spot next to Troy. Nathan unsnapped the stockings from the garter belt and stripped Zoey of everything that she had worn and neatly tucked everything away as if it had never been touched.

He found the cute purple silk nightgown that she had taken to wearing often, and slid it onto her body before tucking her into the big bed. He knew Troy usually slept naked, and stripped him of his clothes too.

Once everything was set up as if the couple had just gone to sleep, Nathan locked the door and slipped into his own apartment. He cleaned up the mess in the dining room and kitchen, and then hid away in his hobby/bedroom where he watched the precious Zoey sleep for almost an hour before going to sleep himself.

~Next Morning~

Nathan woke up early to watch Zoey and Troy's reactions to getting up. Zoey awoke to her alarm clock sounding, slipped into a pair of fuzzy slippers and trudged out of bed and into the bathroom where she brushed her teeth and played with her hair. She started the water for the shower, but didn't undress. Instead, she walked back into the bedroom and threw a slipper at the sleeping Troy.

"Did we have sex last night?" She asked him as he startled awake.

His eyes squinting in the blinding light coming from the window, he stretched and yawned before responding. "I don't know, babe. I don't remember last night at all."

"I don't either..." She crossed her arms over her chest and looked around her, as if her surroundings might have the answers she was looking for. "But my pussy feels like it's been fucked recently, and you know I stopped taking my birth control recently... So you better not have came inside of me."

"I doubt I did, Zoe." Troy slipped out of his covers and crossed the small gap separating the two. "You know I prefer to cum in your mouth., so don't worry about it." He pulled her into a passionate kiss, sliding his hands up under her short nightgown and lifting her up so that her legs wrapped around his waist and he held her up.

She kissed back, sliding her fingers through his hair and across his back. "In the shower...," she whispered, her mouth not even an inch from his. "We can probably fit a quick one in before I have to leave."

Playfully, Troy tossed Zoey over his shoulder, her nightgown riding up and exposing her bare bottom as he rushed from the bedroom and into the bathroom. She erupted in giggles and gently smacked at Troy's bottom. He set her down on the floor, ripping off the thin fabric she wore between heavy kisses. He lifted her over the lip of the bath, and pushed her against the wall of the shower. Her legs wrapped around his and he buried his face in her neck as he sucked and licked her tender neck. Aiming his cock at her spread pussy lips, he entered her gently and started rocking his hips back and forth against hers, with growing momentum.

With her eyes closed, Zoey began to moan as the hot water hit them from the side and steam filled their passionate embrace. "I love you Troy, I love you so much." She cooed, dipping her head and finding his lips again.

From the neighboring apartment, Nathan sat transfixed on the scene before him with tears streaming down his face. He stood calmly for a moment, and then lashed out at his chair, knocking it over and kicking it repeatedly before punching a wall.

Back in the shower, Troy lifted his lips to Zoey's ear and whispered "I love you too. I'm going to cum, where do you want it, baby?"

Zoey dropped her legs from around his waist and turned her wet body around so that her chest was against the shower wall. She pushed her ass out until it was against his cock and teasingly rubbed it against him. "Cum on my back."

Troy placed his hands on his girlfriend's firm, wet ass and slid his rock hard cock between her two cheeks. Squeezing them together around his member, he began thrusting with the head of his dick aimed at the small of her back and his balls rubbing against her clit causing her to squirm about. He came, very audibly.

"I'll tell you one thing, whatever we did last night, we did it rough. I'm still kinda sore." Troy remarked as they began cleaning up.

As Zoey and Troy finished their shower and she finished getting ready to leave, Nathan timed leaving his apartment just right so that he would leave just at the same time. When he opened his door, she was pulling her car keys out of her jacket pocket. She jumped at the sudden noise of his door opening, turning around to see him emerge and gave him a friendly smile.

"How are you doing, Nathan?" She cocked her head to the side, fiddling with her keys.

"Ahhh, today hasn't been a good day already. How about you?"

"I'm sorry to ask you this but, I think I might have gotten drunk last night. I can't remember a thing. Did we come over to your place for dinner?" Zoey scratched her head, taking a step towards him.

Faking a look of concern, Nathan shook his head. "I was just about done cooking the pasta when you called and said Troy wasn't feeling well and so you wouldn't be able to make it."

"Ohhh wow. I feel like such a jerk. That sounds just like Troy." Zoey shook her head.

"Some other time." Nathan smiled and started walking towards her and towards the stairs.

"Yes, definitely. It's insane that we've lived next to each other for two years and have never seen the inside of the other's apartment's." She matched her steps to his and began to follow him out of the building.

"Yeah, very crazy indeed."

12