Obvious, in Retrospect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to black out when we both came. My first rational thought, as I came down from waves and waves of pleasure, was that I would always be faking it with my husband from now on, at least at some level. "Sorry," John was saying, "I couldn't stop myself. Your pussy is so fucking tight. I love it." He was stroking my ass, and I was flushing with the compliment. His gentle touch felt more illicit than the rough fucking he just gave me. He broke the mood by slapping me on the ass as he pulled out. He threw me a towel from the kitchen on his way out.

The next time Chris went out of town, I called Taylor right away. I was in a trance as we ate dinner at their house; I had been daydreaming about laying on top of Taylor, sucking on her tits while John slowly filled me up and then started pounding me from behind. But as I was helping Taylor load the dishwasher, she said "Mom called just before you got here. She's not feeling well and wants me to come over. She lives about an hour away, so I'd better get going. Enjoyed it..." she said, and I realized she was expecting me to leave. And then John was with us, and they both pecked me on the cheek as I made my way to the car, barely getting out of their driveway before bursting into tears.

An hour later, I was lying naked in my own bed, reading a trashy book with my big dildo under my arm, trying to get it to warm up. The doorbell rang. I put on a robe and answered the door. It was John. I instinctively looked out to the driveway - no car for the neighbors to see. "Don't worry, I walked."

I led him up to the bedroom. "Yeah, you're a little sweaty. Would you like a shower?"

"That would be great," he said. Soon we were both naked and soaping each other up under the warm water. I had my back to him and he was playing with my ass, when suddenly he turned me around and we started kissing. This felt dirtier than anything we had done before. I started stroking his penis, which was only half-erect.

"Taylor wanted me to do her before she left," he said, a little sheepishly. "But I've got some left."

"What if she calls your house while you're over here?" I asked.

"Transferred the calls to my cell phone. But she won't call until she gets to her mothers, if that's even where she's going."

"Why didn't I think of that?" I said, kneeling down to begin what I hoped would be a blow job to raise the dead.

"Because you're not a serial cheater like me," he said, already beginning to moan.

"I'm a filthy cheater, all right."

"It's about getting pregnant. Once you do, it'll be all about the baby and neither Chris nor I will get any for a year. I know your type," he laughed. The sound turned into a gasp as I tugged his balls. Not too hard, just enough.

We got out of the shower and dried off. I led him to my bed. Our bed. He noticed the dildo, picked it up, and laughed. "I can't compete with that!"

"You're the real thing," I moaned as he got down between my legs and began to suck my clit. Than he began to fuck me with his tongue. I spread my legs and pressed his head down until he was gasping for air. He moved around and straddled me in a 69.

"Will you give me a titty-fuck? I promise not to come until I'm deep in you."

"Of course," I said, pushing my breasts together and making a warm tunnel for him to rut in while he sucked on me. "But isn't Taylor better equipped for that?"

"Yours are firmer. And they're different. I love different," he moaned. I felt his arm move around the bed, as if looking for something, and then I felt the tip of my dildo entering me.

"Oww! That's cold!" I cried, but in a moment it began to feel great, and my first orgasm of the evening began to gather steam.

"You think Taylor didn't really go to her mother's?" I asked, when I had pushed John off and we were cuddling side by side under the covers, me slowly stroking his cock while we talked.

"I don't know."

"Is she mad? Did she find out about that time you practically raped me after we went running?"

"Yeah, I told her. She acted like it made her hot, but I don't know. I'm sure we'll have a threesome again. Sometimes I like to not have her stage-directing me."

"I'll be honest; it made me hot."

"Are you disappointed it's just me tonight?"

I thought about it. "No," I said quietly.

"Anyway, women are supposed to like someone directing them. They like being submissive; it turns them on. They're hard-wired for it."

"Oh?" I said, reminding him that I had his dick in my hands.

"I'm just kidding," he laughed. And I was straddling him, like I did the first time on the beach. It wasn't in me yet; I was sliding over it. I sat up and reached for a hairband, and John stroked my breasts while my arms were in the air, putting my hair back in a ponytail.

"Sure you are. Well, lie back. I need to be in control of this big thing for a change." And with that I squirmed around until the tip was just inside. My hands were on his chest, like that first time, and he was gripping my wrists as a peaceful look came over his face. Little by little, I let him inside, and bent down to start kissing him. My tongue was in his mouth as his penis invaded my vagina, slowly, smoothly, wetly. I was relaxed and open now, stretched out from the dildo and ready for a nice slow comfortable fuck. He put his hands on my hips, like we were two teenagers at the prom and we were doing a slow dance and I was just a little too tall for him. He started to suck my tits, and the pleasure started to come pouring in again.

This time, I wasn't climbing the hill very fast at all, but I was enjoying every minute of it. I don't know how long we went at it like that; eventually I could tell he wanted to go faster and harder, but I kept him pinned down as I gradually picked up the pace. When I felt his balls slapping against me, I realized I had him all the way in, and suddenly I was overwhelmed, like my mind couldn't accept it. My eyes rolled back in my head and I started screaming.

When I calmed down, I realized he still hadn't come. "Okay, lover, your turn. I've had my fun; I'm ready. Fuck me as hard and fast as you like," I said in his ear as he flipped us over. He was in the saddle now, and he pushed my knees up against my chest. Suddenly he withdrew and reached for a tube of lubricant I had on the bedside table.

"What? Oh no, you're too big for that," I complained as he began to lube my anus with his greasy fingers. "Besides, that's not going to get me pregnant," I whined. Truthfully, the idea was beginning to excite me.

"Taylor got most of the sperm tonight. You just said I could fuck you as hard and fast as I liked."

"You also promised you wouldn't come until..." I remembered what he said.

"... I was deep inside you. Well..." he began to push into me.

"Oh my godddd," I moaned, clutching the sheets with my hands. The dutiful housewife in me hoped I could get any stains out of the sheets before Chris came home tomorrow, but the wanton slut in me began to stroke my clit and stick fingers in my pussy. It hurt like hell, but somehow I wanted to keep playing with myself, to take my mind off the pain, and suddenly I was flying over the hill, but still not coming.

And then he pushed my fingers aside with the dildo, suddenly in my pussy up to the hilt with it, maybe halfway there with his cock in my ass. "Ahhhh! You're going to tear me in two!" I begged.

"Sssssh. Relax. I won't hurt you." And I was riding the wave, beyond pleasure or pain. I came to, and he was sucking a nipple. I realized both holes were still full, but he was slowly stroking in and out.

"Have you come yet, lover?" I asked, suddenly relaxed, sweaty, one hand on my chest.

"No," he groaned.

"Do it for me. Come in my ass," I commanded, and he grimaced, in his own trance that signaled the end. He pulled the dildo out, then himself, and he lay across me like a sleepy boy. Like a baby, I thought. "You don't mind some direction," I teased.

to be continued(?)

12