Oceanbreeze Court Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,387 Followers

"You two have done things like this before, haven't you?" Jenny asked.

"Well, uh, yeah."

"Kelly's into it too?"

"Very much," I said. "There's something about exposing ourselves together that brings us even closer. As a couple, it is a fairly erotic experience. Kelly and I have great sex after we do something like that. (I omitted to mention that we had great sex while doing something like that once.). You ought to give it a try Jen."

Jenny laughed. "I appreciate you being open with me. Ok, I can see how it might be a turn on, but," she looked down, "with this body? No way. No one would like seeing it and I don't want it seen."

"Jen, you've worked hard. I know that staying in top shape is something that you sacrificed to make a career. You're a partner now. You can spend a bit more time on you. You are an intrinsically lovely woman. It wouldn't take a lot of work to get to the body you want to have. Use going nude as a motivator. Promise yourself that you're going to go naked in public and work to get in shape for it."

Jenny laughed again. "Thanks for the coaching Harry." Our food came. We ate in silence for a couple of minutes. Jenny took a few bites of her gyro then put it down. "Harry," Jenny said. "Could I have part of your salad?" She smiled.

On the way back to the office, Jenny said, "Harry, don't worry. I won't tell anyone about Saturday night. There's no reason to give 4cc something else to be righteously indignant about. Besides, I wouldn't want to lose you. I'm learning that you're one of my more interesting partners."

In that context, it could probably have been misinterpreted, but I wanted to change the subject. "How was your date?" I asked.

"Bruce? Bruce is a nice guy," Jenny said, using the universal female phrase for a total lack of romantic or sexual interest in a guy.

"Oh," I said.

"Yeah," Jenny replied.

Oddly, Jenny and I became closer. She started showing up in my door frequently when she wanted to "bounce something off of someone." We started going to lunch together more often. Kelly and I even took Jenny out to dinner a few times.

As the summer went on and turned into fall, it was obvious that Jenny was losing weight. Jenny would never be Kelly, but she was back to the reasonably attractive woman she had been when she started with us. She always had a cute, loveable face. It looked like she was bringing her body up to snuff. We hadn't talked about it again, but I wondered whether Jenny had adopted my motivational strategy. Not that it was any of my business. I was also disappointed that Jenny hadn't mentioned any new boyfriend. She deserved an exciting guy.

Another development was that Bre and Peter, who had a lot of money, had spent some money to build an enclosure over their pool and spa in their back yard. Basically, it was a permanent roof over a frame that allowed transparent panels to be put in place to enclose the pool and patio during winter or be removed to open it up in good weather. Our Friday night pool parties would become a year-round event.

Of course, Bre and Peter had a pool party to celebrate completion of the renovation. When Bre called with the invitation, she said that she and Peter had invited another couple "who will go nude." We were welcome to invite one or two people, but Bre "hoped" that our guests would go nude or, at least, be tolerant of those who did. That really went without saying because going nude had always been the point of the pool parties. At times, we all went beyond just going nude together.

I had told Kelly about my first lunch with Jenny and Kelly had seen the progress Jenny had made over the summer. The two women had become friends. I thought about suggesting that we invite Jenny to the party, but decided that was a bad idea.

"Who do you want to invite to the party? I asked Kelly.

"I don't know," Kelly said. "Allison and Kurt and Bre and Peter are our main nude friends."

That was the last I heard about it. Kelly was the only companion I needed. We hadn't had our parties for over a month due to the construction. Kelly and I were looking forward to getting naked with Allison and Kurt and Bre and Peter again, and were excited to meet whomever they had invited.

The party was on a Friday evening in late September. As was our custom, Kelly and I left our clothes at the house. We walked the short distance down Oceanbreeeze to Bre and Peter's naked and holding hands. The sun was already very low and the air was a little crisp, which felt good on our bare skin. When Bre let us in the front door, it was almost like a reunion of long-lost friends. While we lived only a few yards apart, we hadn't gone nude together in a while.

Back by the pool, we met Bre and Peter's guests: Char and Charlie. They were about Bre and Peter's age. Like Bre and Peter, they were both very slender and completely naked.

Allison and Kurt soon showed up. They had brought Karen alone as their guest. They had arrived dressed, but quickly stripped off. Karen still had the great body. Allison made a comment about Karen being free to drink since she didn't have to drive home. I surmised that seeing Karen in motion nude at the dinner back in June had persuaded Allison and Kurt that they'd both like to know Karen's body better. I felt a bit of envy for Kurt.

We were having our initial drinks and Peter had just lit the grill. The front doorbell rang. With a slight look of surprise, Bre went into her house, nude, to answer it.

Bre walked back out to the pool in a couple of minutes, smiling. "Kelly, your guest decided to come," Bre said.

"What guest?" I wondered.

A few steps behind Bre, Jenny Masters hesitantly stepped out onto the patio. Jenny was wearing a print dress and modest heels.

Scanning the nine nude people in front of her, Jenny said, "Well, damn, I'm overdressed." She bent down and pulled off her heels. Jenny straightened, smiled, and took a deep breath. Then she bent forward slightly, grabbed the hem of her dress, and pulled it over her head. She was nude under her dress. Her work over the summer had definitely paid off.

Jenny still wasn't Kelly but she was an very attractive woman. She had reasonably large breasts that didn't sag. Her waist wasn't small, but her abs were toned. Her thighs were not as muscular as Karen's, but they were firm and I wondered what it would feel like to have them wrapped around me. When she turned to set her dress down, I saw that Jenny's ass was larger than perfect, but firm and very nicely shaped. She was lightly tanned except for tan line band that ran across her ass and around front to her pubes. Of course, the tan lines just drew your attention to those parts of her body. Jenny wasn't a knockout, but she had built an attractive body to compliment her cute face. Nude, she had an innocent quality that was quite sexy.

Bre took Jenny's dress and shoes inside. Kelly walked up to her and offered a drink. Jenny took it and gave Kelly a hug. The two nude women walked over to me.

"Harry," Kelly said, "I have a small confession. After you told me about your lunch with Jenny after Kurt's dinner, I gave her a call."

Jenny said, "Kelly explained to me a woman's perspective on going nude and told me why she enjoys being seen nude. I had started to think the unthinkable after we talked at lunch, but Kelly gave me the extra push that I needed."

"Bre had already told me," Kelly said, "that she and Peter were planning this party."

"Kelly and I decided that this party would be my nude coming out," Jenny added. "That gave me a goal to work towards."

Kelly giggled. "We thought that it would be fun if we surprised you."

Jenny took a sip of her drink. With, I think, a slight smile, she said to Kelly, "I parked in your driveway. You're really ok with me staying the night?"

Kelly looked at me. "Damn straight you're staying the night with us Jenny Masters," Kelly said. "We can't risk having you drive home over the limit, can we?"

Kelly stepped to my right side and Jenny stepped to my left. Both women put a hand lightly on my ass. "Jenny decided that she liked what she saw at Kurt's dinner," Kelly said. Both women giggled.

HStoner
HStoner
2,387 Followers
12