All Comments on 'Oceanbreeze Court Ch. 03'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
I think this sounds like fun!

I have been socially nude, and I've been onstage in a play, but never been nude onstage. At my age and weight, there's no reason for me to be onstage anymore unless the production wants to show a wide range of human diversity...

Mnghm17Mnghm17over 6 years ago
Up to your high standards

I didn't think this was your best story, but it is well written and edited and has enough twists and turns to make me want to read more.

photokenphotokenover 6 years ago
6 stars

I wish I had the option of 6 stars!!

nudetexannudetexanover 6 years ago
A second

I have to agree with a previous comment, I wish there was 6 stars. I have thoroughly enjoyed the story so far and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looking forward to chapter 4

Looking forward to the next installment of the adventures of Harry, Kelly, their friends and the residents of Oceanbreeze Court.

Would be interesting to see the possibilities of new neighbours moving in and how they integrate them into the pool parties, or Stephanie, Bree & Peter’s daughter from chapter 1, moving back in and joining the pool parties regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This chapter was disheartening.

The first two chapters were great, especially the first. However, doing a relatively meaningless play for the community at large is fully inconsistent with the theme that the exhibitionism could threaten the professional lives of the main characters, one a practicing lawyer in a typical law firm and the other a psychologist for a major hospital. This chapter simply did not fit into the earlier flow of the story.

Next time set it up with no major theme about anonymity, or write the use of masks into the story, or make the characters to be artists, or ..... But the arbitrary flip to identifiable nudity in front of the community seemed to make the details of the chapter forced, as if the author just threw nude events into the plot at random.

The use of language is excellent. However, this chapter spoiled the general theme.

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
Are we going to get another chapter ?

Only it's been over a year since that appeared ?

I do hope there will be at at least one more installment, please ?

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous