All Comments on 'Odd Man Out'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Wrong category

I am starting to feel like an edrider basher....but LS is so the wrong category for this story. I think you can re-submit this to loving wives, where I am sure it would be received better. Unless I am the only lesbian purist to read this, it seems a little doomed here.

I did read the story, I felt I owed you that. Not my thing, but it was well written... Good character development, pacing spot on and your descriptions of scene and sex were well done.

studyingstudyingover 10 years ago
complex

I found the character development fascinating, the display of unconditional love on the man interesting. He did, however, make a mistake by consenting to her wishes when he knew better. Complex series of responses, both emotional and physical. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well that was stupid

Why doesn't he simply destroy the video when she's out of the house? Another unfinished pile of Edrider crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid Confused Wimp

Divorce the wife, shoot the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Send The Stupid Bitch to Live With Marlene

I would of told her to pack her shit and go live with Marlene. Gotten a divorce lawyer and divorced her stupid ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Divorce Court Here We Come!

Yep, ya gots ta divorce the stupid bitch. Let her go to her lesbian lover..she feels nothing for you any longer...sad...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Psychopathic author writing disgusting story

Score 1*. (Lowest possible available.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
maybe i missed the point here?

i thought this was fucking hilarious. it had me in stitches from beginning to end.

was this not supposed to be comedy?

5 stars for giving me a lot of laughs i needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He's a Cuckold

Yes he is. He just hasn't realized it yet, and maybe he never will. Fool that he is, he should of divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
stupid

A lot of writing with nothing to say.

What moron would believe that having someone sitting on you can stop you from biting them enough to get them to stop sitting on you?

What idiot would put all this crap in words? Probably the same type of idiot who would read almost the whole thing and then leave a comment like this.

Smokepole

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 2 years ago

The issue for me with this story is that you do good work on explaining the woman’s thinking but do very little on the male side, even though this story is supposed to be good from the male perspective. I don’t understand the ease with which you skate over the trauma Marlene delivers on Jed. And it is trauma. What signs did you offer your reader that Jed will accept the complicity of Candy in all of this? She may have been manipulated by Marlene but she was a willing participant. The excuse of “the orgasm made me do it” is a little cliched. And yet, having shown that Candy was complicit in Jed’s abuse, you have the conversation where they both agree that she wouldn’t leave someone “just for sex” and yet isn’t this what she did to Jed with Marlene? It is a small thing but having Jed say earlier that we should just “forggedaboudit” is an unhelpful consistency. What is it that we have been told earlier would make us believe that Jed could actually do that? How does Jed feel safe around Candy when he knows that she failed this test when it mattered the most; in a time of deep vulnerability? This is where I have issues with what you do. I have no doubt that Candy and Jed love each other and want to make it work, but you have shown zero path to how they do it. And I get that this is an erotica site and that you have strong BDSM interests and that you posted this in Group Sex (perhaps to avoid this kind of commenting) but it is an issue that I see time and again in your work. The path to reconciliation is not really explored apart from a strategy of “well, it is in the past and we can forget about it and move on.” Especially when punishments are not balanced but revengeful and over the top. That may work for a select few, but for most folks, I think it is pretty naive to think that would actually work, except if you mean “by continuously breaking down.” Just some thoughts…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did I hate you?" she said. "Why did I try to destroy you?"

bcause thats what wemen are all about , destroying anything and everything they cant control. evils cunts, narcissistic beyond belief, entitled to the nth degree, destructive of everything including their marriages and their chillen(how often do you read about women/mothers killing they chillen, postparten crap indeed). w/o they pussies and maybe tits, men wldnt have anything to do w/ them including having them as cooks, best chefs in the world are men. bitches wld be akay as skullery maids. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Let me try and educate the author. Let a woman tell her man/husband that another person gives her better sex/orgasms………he won’t be around inside a month. That is just how men are. Example….if a man could choose between this situation. His wife has an affair and tells him she loves the new man more than she loves him but he, the husband is a much better lover than the AP…..Vs ….His wife has an affair but she loves the husband and not the lover …but the lover gives her much better sex…still she loves the husband so she will stay. Maybe some men won’t admit it but near all men would choose to let her love the AP but she will stay with the husband for the better sex he gives her. Sex ability for men is more important than the wife’s love. R. H.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

I have never been in that situation, but personally, If I had a woman sitting on me so that my back was bent so that my dick was going to shoot into my own mouth, I am surprised that the man wouldn't throw his wife against the far wall to get her off the top of him. I don't know how strong he is, or how heavy she is, but that would be my first instinct when that Bitch Marlene held my nose or squeezed my balls. Marlene wanted to hurt him and emasculate and humiliate him completely. All Marlene wanted was Candy and was willing to tell any lie to achieve it. Of course she wanted to Destroy the man so Candy would be hers completely. 5 stars for good writing. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Jed is waaaaay nicer than me. Even if I never actually do anything; I'd arrange it that Marlene was always looking over her shoulder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous