Odd Man Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to start pumping his dick now, while your fingers make love to his ass. Okay. Time for four fingers. See how his body jumped. He's really getting excited now. I'm going to give him another deep kiss to get him into a frenzy, so when I release him, he'll whack himself off until he comes."

When Marlene put her mouth over mine and pinched my nose this time, I tried to hold my breath as long as I could, even though Candy's fingers were causing agony inside me. As Marlene released me, I used all my strength and screamed.

"Help!"

It didn't come out as a scream. I was so weak and out of breath that it was barely above a whisper. But Candy has good ears.

"What was that?" she asked and turned around and looked at my face while her four fingers were making me squirm in pain.

"I think it was Jed sighing," said Marlene.

"Oh," Candy replied, uncertainly.

She was staring at my face. I wonder what she saw there as I grimaced from the excruciating pain caused by her fingers. She slowed down but didn't stop pushing them in and out as she spoke.

"Marlene, I think I need more lube. Do you have another jar?"

When Marlene got up, Candy leaned over in front of my face and whispered.

"Jed, listen! Whack off as fast as you can, as soon as you get the chance."

Then her face was gone.

"You've still got plenty of lube in this jar," said Marlene when she came back with another jar.

"Oh, I thought it was empty," said Candy. "Sorry. I'm going to use my mouth on Jed a little because I'm getting tired."

"Okay, but be careful not to bring him off," said Marlene. "We don't want him coming until your entire hand is inside him. It's called fisting. When you feel him getting close, take your mouth away and place his hand on his cock to bring himself off. If he isn't ready yet, I'll give him another kiss."

Candy leaned forward, and her talented mouth and tongue soon had me almost forgetting the pain in my ass as the urgency began sweeping up from between my legs. I was almost there when she took her mouth away and spoke softly.

"Okay, Jed, you take over."

I started pumping myself as fast as I could. Marlene saw me and spoke.

"Okay, Candy, now tuck your thumb behind your fingers and push your hand all the way in."

As she finished speaking, I yelled out and began coming onto my face again. Not much came out, so it wasn't as bad as the first time. I barely felt it. What I felt acutely was Candy's fingers being carefully pulled from my ass. I screamed, but again I could barely hear myself.

"What are you doing, Candy?" asked Marlene. "You didn't put your whole hand in yet."

"But he already came," Candy said, "and I'm really tired."

"That's too bad," said Marlene. "But it was still something special, wasn't it?"

"It sure was," said Candy. "I never imagined the threesome would be like this. But I'm really tired now. Do you mind if we wind this up?"

"I understand," said Marlene. "You probably have a lot to think about. I'll just get my stuff together and go. We can talk next week."

Candy didn't say anything.

I was still lying on the bed, feeling numb and wondering if I would ever want to get up again when Candy came back from showing Marlene out. She sat down next to me, leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I was too weak to even turn my head to avoid her.

I opened my eyes and saw tears streaming down her face. Then she lifted me up slightly so she could put her arms around me and buried her head in my shoulder. She continued sobbing as I put my arms around her.

I held her as she cried herself to sleep. The pain in my ass kept me awake for a long time. As I drifted off, I asked myself why was I the one comforting her?

******************

When I woke the next morning, she wasn't there. I knew Candy wouldn't cuckold me. Nothing could make her do something that evil. But if Marlene had put a spell on her with that amazing orgasm, maybe she'd leave me and go to her.

I heard some noises downstairs and smelled some good aromas through the nasty stuff that was dried up in my nostrils. I put on a robe and walked downstairs carefully, trying unsuccessfully to avoid occasional stabs of pain inside my ass.

"You're up," she said in a perky voice, but her face told me she had been crying. "You were totally out when I got up. Why don't you take a nice hot shower, and then I've got a special breakfast for you. It will make you feel terrific."

She didn't sound convincing.

When we sat down to eat, I said, "Candy," but she stopped me.

"Jed, I don't want to talk about last night now. If you don't mind, I'm going to try to not even think about it for a few days. Okay?"

"Okay," I said.

Was she trying to summon up the courage to tell me she was leaving me for Marlene. Part of me wanted to tell her to go ahead, but I decided to wait.

As the days passed, my anger shifted from her to myself. Why didn't I leave? Why didn't I see a lawyer? I needed to get on with life without her -- whether she went to Marlene or not. After what she had done to me, why was I hesitating?

We spent a quiet Sunday at home doing stuff around the house and watching some TV. The next few days were typical work days. I hated myself every day when I drove home for being scared that she'd be gone.

Wednesday I got a call from Marlene at work.

"Is everything okay with Candy?" she asked me without even saying hello.

"Sure," I said without thinking at first who was talking to me.

"She's not returning my phone calls, and I was worried. Did you do anything to her?"

I slammed the phone down. I wanted to curse the bitch, but I was sure she would have soaked up the abuse that confirmed she had won.

I told Candy about Marlene's call at dinner, and she said, "I guess we should talk tonight."

After dinner, we went to the living room, and she poured both of us drinks. She sat on the couch, I sat in my favorite easy chair and we looked at each other for a few minutes. She was holding back tears.

"Jed," she said in a halting voice, "I don't want to think about the other night, and I don't want to talk about it, because I'm scared to death to hear what you are going to say. I'm a criminal who deserves to be punished."

She started talking faster. Her words flew at me so fast, I had trouble keeping up.

"Tell me honestly, can you ever forgive me for what I did to you? I have no excuses, and even though you said that if you went along with it, it would be your fault, too, I don't accept that. This thing was all about me, and I'm afraid I ruined a wonderful marriage. I would do anything to take back Saturday night, but I can't, and --"

"Please be quiet, Candy," I said, holding up my hand. She stopped and looked at me like a frightened rabbit.

"You're not getting out of our marriage that easily. You're going to pay for what you did for a long time."

I smiled at her to show I was joking, but she didn't laugh. She got up from the couch and rushed over to me. She sank to the floor, reaching out to put her arms around my legs and began sobbing wildly.

Through her sobs, she said, "Oh Jed, I want to pay and pay and pay for what I did, as long as you'll let me, but I can never pay enough."

When I calmed her down, I said to her, "It will be hard, but I'd like us to forget the whole thing if it's okay with you."

She looked at me and said, "There are some other things I have to tell you, but they can wait. Right now I'd like to begin paying you back. If you're not hurting too much, let's go upstairs."

***********

The following Tuesday, Candy said not to schedule anything for Saturday night because we were going to an exorcism. I didn't ask for details.

We had dinner at a nice restaurant, and when we came home, Candy asked me to wait downstairs until she called me. When I was summoned, I entered a bedroom illuminated only by candles. Candy was dressed in a sheer negligee that I had never seen before, but it made her look even sexier than when she was naked.

She began to recite an incantation that she had obviously made up herself. The gist of it was that she was ridding the bedroom of evil spirits.

Then she went over to the bed and lifted up two pieces of velvet cloth. Under each one was a bright red velvet heart with a hole at the bottom. Through each hole there was a padlock that was open, with the key stuck inside it.

"This heart is Jed," she said, as she lifted the lock from one of them, pushed it together and removed the key. "I am locking him forever. He is locked up for Candy, and no one else ever gets to have him."

"This heart is Candy," she said as she did the same with the other lock. "I am locking her forever. She is locked up for Jed, and no one else ever gets to have her."

She placed her locked heart in my underwear drawer, saying, "So Jed will see it every day."

The other she placed in her own drawer, saying, "So Candy will see it every day."

She walked up to me and began taking my clothes off. She was crying, and this time, I was crying, too.

*************

A week later, Candy surprised me again when she said, "Tomorrow, we're going to church."

"But we don't believe in that mumbo jumbo," I said.

"I found a church where they have the same values that we have," she said. "The only difference is that they mix Jesus into it. I met some of the people and told them we are sinners and doubters, and they said they didn't care, because from what I told them, we were more like them than we were different."

She looked at me and saw my skeptical expression.

"I just think we need to be around people like them," Candy explained. "But if you're really against it, we don't have to go."

We went, and she was right. The services were painless, especially because they had a great choir, and the people were wonderful. We soon had a bunch of new friends and were doing things that we really believed in. Sometimes I find myself thinking that only a god could have planned our strange path.

Marlene called me at the office two months after the fateful night, and I could tell she was in bad shape. She begged me to see her that night. I said that I didn't want to see her ever again, and she became hysterical and said that she might kill herself if I wouldn't see her. I told her to call me the next day.

That night, I told Candy about the call.

"Jed," she said, "If you don't mind, I never want to hear her name again. I am never speaking to her again, but I guess you should talk to her. When you do, tell her that you will not be sharing your conversation with me."

I met Marlene at Denny's after work the next day. I didn't recognize her at first because she wasn't dressed to show off her figure. She was subdued until I told her what Candy had said, and then she broke down and put her head on the table.

I didn't say anything as she went on crying for a few minutes. Then she raised her head and dried her tears on a napkin and looked at me for another couple of minutes before speaking.

"What did you say to her? What did you do? You're smarter than I thought you were. I was sure I had won her away."

"We're both stupid," I said. "I was sure you had, too. She's smarter than both of us."

"Here," said Marlene as she handed me a binder with some DVDs in it. "These are the videos. Candy didn't tell you that we had cameras hidden around the room. That's why all the lights were on. I was going to show the videos to Candy to remind her of the best orgasm she's ever had and how disgusting you looked. I was sure they would seal the deal.

"Now I can't stand looking at them, because they remind me of what I ruined. I destroyed the ones on my hard drive, so if you want to shred these, no one else will ever see them. You probably think it's a trick and that I hope you show them to Candy. Somewhere in my mind, I'm probably wishing for that too, but now I don't think it will do me any good even if she does see them.

"I've loved Candy for a long time, and she loved me. But I was arrogant enough to think I could take it to the physical level with a cheap trick, and now I've destroyed the best thing in my life.

"You hate me, but I know that you also love her, so you have some idea about what I'm going through. If you can ever forgive me and if she ever lets you talk about me, tell her that I would do anything to undo what I did. Tell her if she would give me one more hug, I would die happy. Tell her -- oh, what's the use?"

She put her head in her hands began to cry again, but this time silently.

When she stopped, I said, "I promise you if she ever lets me bring up your name, I'll tell her what you said."

She looked at me in amazement and then jumped out of her chair and onto my lap, clutching me with her hands around my neck. She smothered my face with kisses.

She stopped long enough to say, "You wonderful man, you good man," and then kissed me some more. She stopped and got off of me and sat down facing me again.

"Why did I hate you?" she said. "Why did I try to destroy you?"

There was more crying.

When she stopped, I told her I had to go. She thanked me again and said she wouldn't stop hoping.

**************

About a year later, someone told me Marlene had started dating men, and maybe nine months after that, I heard she was engaged. That's the last I heard of her until one Sunday morning when Candy was acting strangely.

"Maybe you should go to church by yourself this morning," she said after she had already dressed. "I have a headache."

She didn't say anything else at breakfast, but she had a strange expression on her face. Just as I was walking out, she joined me.

"I might as well go," she said, without explaining what she meant. Looking at her, I decided I'd better not ask what was going on.

It didn't take me long to find out. Shortly after we were seated, I saw Marlene and a man walk down the aisle and take seats on the other side of the aisle from us. They didn't attempt to approach us, but the minister did a few weeks later.

He asked us to meet with him, and when we were seated, he told us that Marlene and her husband had met with him, and Marlene had told him everything that had happened. He turned to Candy.

"Do you forgive her, Candy?"

"Yes, I do, Reverend."

"Would the two of you be willing to meet with her and her husband? It is my sincere belief that she has repented and they mean no harm and would just like your friendship."

Candy spoke slowly as if she was picking her words carefully.

"Reverend, do you remember your sermon about condemned prisoners a couple of months ago?"

"I think so."

"You told us that no matter how evil they were and what horrible things they had done to other people, even to helpless women and children, before they murdered them, God demanded that we forgive them. You also told us that forgiving them didn't mean we had to free them or prevent their execution. You said for those who truly loved Jesus, there was no contradiction. Is that right?"

"Yes, Candy, you certainly understood that sermon."

"I think you understand me now, too, Reverend."

"Yes, Candy. I'll tell them."

*************

A few months later, Candy asked if I had ever watched the videos Marlene had made. I told her I hadn't, and she said she felt like looking at them and would I like to join her?

"No thanks," I said, "but since you brought her up, I have a promise to keep. I have to talk about Marlene a little. She would like the chance to personally tell you how much she regrets what she did. She told me that she made the videos with the idea of showing you how incredible sex would be with her and how disgusting I was for going through what the two of you did to me.

"That reminds me of something she said that night. She said that she would give you the best orgasm you've ever had. Was she right?"

"Yes," said Candy, "but so what? What if you had sex with a woman who was a hundred times better in bed than me?"

"What?"

I stopped myself from asking where that came from.

"Let me think. How can I put this? I know it's a stretch, but let's say something happened to me. Maybe I got sick or had an accident, and the doctor said I couldn't' have sex with you for a year -- no, two years.

"I hear about this woman who's a superstar sex surrogate and get the doctor to prescribe her."

"You're crazy!"

"Shut up and listen. The doctor says that your eggs aren't that strong and unless you have sex with a woman at least once a month, you may never be able to get me pregnant. Jerking off won't be enough. The doctor and I make sure you won't have one second of guilt while you're enjoying the sexpot.

"Let's say you are completely blown away in every sense of the word. She's so much better than me that there's no comparison. Are you going to leave me for her?"

"Of course not!"

"Let's say she's a great person and you like her. She's smart and funny and has similar interests. She's more than just a sex machine. She's got a great body with boobs twice as big as mine."

"Stop talking nonsense, Candy. What kind of a lowlife animal do you think I am? Do you think I only love you for the sex?"

"That's what I wanted to hear. Now let me ask you a question. What kind of a lowlife animal do you think I am. Did you seriously think I'd leave you because Marlene can give me better orgasms?

"At first, I didn't realize what she was doing. I was so into the amazing sex with her that my mind had shut down. It wasn't until I heard you say 'Help!' that I began waking up."

"You heard that?"

"Yes, and when I looked at you, I saw you were hurting. I realized in a flash what she was doing.

"She wanted me to fist you, but I no longer wanted to do anything. I just wanted to stop and get her to leave. My mind was in a fog or I would have stopped at once. I don't know why I waited until you came.

"The next morning, I awoke with complete clarity. I knew that I still had to work out my complicity, but I also knew for certain that I never wanted to see Marlene again. I did mourn her a long time, because she was my oldest friend."

"Then why do you want to watch the video of the three of us now?" I said.

"Nothing deeper than sheer voyeurism. But if you tell me no, I won't. I've learned that there are certain things that turn me on that can end up turning on me."

"I guess it's okay," I said, "but please don't watch when I'm around."

"That's a promise."

A couple of days later, she was a wild woman in bed. I wanted to ask her whether she had watched the videos that day, but I was afraid to.

Every once in a while, she goes crazy like that, and each time, I've suspected it was because she had watched the video earlier in the day. After wrestling with it in my mind the first few times, I've decided that I should stop worrying about it and just be grateful for the results.

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

12