Odd Socks and a Crack Pipe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectre17
Spectre17
15 Followers

I ran the lace, through her downy hair and over the full length of her pussy. I repeated the move and watched as her pussy opened like an oyster. I teased with the G-string, playing with her pussy. She raised her hips to meet the lace. I eased a snippet of fabric between her moist folds, I pushed more inside until it was almost gone. I slowly dragged the lingerie out, and up. The lace, rough against her delighted clit. Katie quivered and bit at her lip. I ran the moist cloth over her breasts, teasing her nipples, they hardened and dimpled. I lowered the slick, black lace to her face, sliding it across her nose and mouth. She breathed it in, trapping the fabric in her teeth and through a grimace she hissed. "Stop teasing and Fuck Me."

My cock eased into her pussy, I paused and enjoyed the sensation of my cock buried in a willing home. I rested and let the two become friends. Katie wasn't having any of this, she pushed and bucked. "C'mon Seb', Fuck Me, Fuck Me, Fuck Me." Each word she spoke was timed with an eager thrust. So I matched her effort and raised the tempo, driving deeper with each push. Katie's, Fuck Me, Fuck Me, Fuck Me changed to screams of "Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes." Then with one last pelvis breaking drive, she growled a long low "Jezus." Katie collapsed, her hands slapping at the sheets like the tail of a breaching orca. Boy, this woman came fast, I hoped it was real.

Katie was limp, but I wasn't finished. I continued on pumping, cajoling her back to action. I pinched hard at her nipples, I wanted some of what she had.

Kate caught her breath and wriggled free, she pushed me away. "From behind. Do it, from behind." She sprang to her knees and buried her face in the pillow, offering me her pussy, her arse, her everything. I stabbed into her sex, still wet and hot. I drove in as far as I could, her bottom wobbled and cushioned my thrust. I watched her arse wobble as I pumped, a tiny pimple on her left check. She arched her back and reached around to spread her cheeks. This woman new how to press my buttons. I grabbed at her pony tail and pulled her head back, I drove on and forced my full length inside. This was now brutal. This was animal. This is what I wanted. I pumped and pulled at her hair, I reached under and grabbed at a nipple, pinching it hard. As my cock exploded, I reached for her hips, holding myself inside. I twitched as every drop of cum tried to exit at once. A massive sigh and a shake, I was spent.

Katie purred, "Thank you, Seb', that's just what every mum needs. I haven't been fucked like that in years."

With a plop, I eased myself out, my hand underneath, catching as much juice and cum as I could, I'd be the one washing the sheets.

The next morning, when I arrived at the Oakshott's I found an envelope marked "Seb'" next to the coffee machine. Inside the envelope was the delicate black G-string and a note. The note read:

If you wash this, I'll be home early. K xx

Of course I complied with her wishes, the super houseboy and now the super stud. She couldn't possibly live without me. I hand washed her underwear, then I baked more muffins and cleaned up the kitchen. I flew through the vacuuming and the rest of the washing. I changed the sheets on Katie's bed and put clean towels and a vase of flowers in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth again, I used Terence's toothbrush.

I got a text from Katie, Be home in 15, need to talk K XX

I wasn't sure if this was a good text. I was hoping for another bedroom session, not another talk. I folded the G-string and tied it with a red ribbon, it looked like a present.

Katie slammed the front door and bellowed, "Seb' where are you?" Katie stormed into the kitchen and dumped her bag, phone and keys on the marble bench, she looked flustered. I guessed sex wasn't Katie's agenda.

"Seb', come with me, I need to show you something." She didn't look happy. I followed Katie's march up the stairs. We bypassed the bedroom and went straight into her bathroom. Katie didn't notice the fresh flowers or the clean towels. She ripped opened a cupboard and pointed to a toiletry bag. "Have a look at that!"

It was Terence's toiletry bag, I'd seen it many times. I guessed she wanted me to open it up and look inside. It contained what you'd expect, a small toothbrush, razor, aftershave, floss and so on. I questioned Katie, "What am I looking at?"

"Seb', look in the zip pockets, tell me what you see?"

"Katie, just spell it out, what am I supposed to see?"

Katie snatched for the bag, she unzipped one of the side pockets and shook. Out fell more of Terence's stuff as well as a slick gold vibrator, a small bottle of something and a Ziploc bag filled with small off white nuggets. She pointed to the bag and asked, "Is that what I think it is?"

"If you think it's crack, then it certainly looks like it. What's in the bottle?" I asked as I screwed the top off and went to smell the contents. It didn't smell of anything, I squirted some on my finger. Out came a very fine, clear oil. "What's this stuff?" I raised my fingers to my nose, I couldn't smell anything.

"Seb', that's anal lube. Terence has obviously had some fun with someone or something while he's supposedly out buying art." Katie violently swept everything onto the floor, toiletries crashed against the tiled floor. She looked at me with despair and anger. "I'm going to strangle my fucking husband."

I took a moment and then drove my point home, "Well that explains the mystery owner of the crack pipe. Do you think Rebecca knew all along that the pipe was her dad's? Was she protecting her father?"

She looked at me and pleaded, "Seb', what are we going to do? My husband is on crack, he just leaves it laying around for the kids to find. He has anal sex with god knows who and he probably has some horrible disease..."

"Katie, let's take a minute and think this through." I wanted her to see just how wrong Terence was for her family.

Katie turned and walked away from all of Terence's play things. She talked as she changed out of her corporate gear.

"Seb', I've been thinking about this all day, it's all I've thought about, I even considered going to the police."

She threw her jacket onto the bed. The skirt dropped to the floor, she stepped free and kicked off her shoes. She slid off her opaque tights and readjusted her panties.

She opened the wardrobe door, it was lined with full-length mirrors. I watched as she unbuttoned her shirt and dropped that as well, I knew the bra, I'd washed that one many times.

Standing in her underwear, she turned to face me and pleaded, "If I go to the police, he may end up locked up. I don't want the kids' father to be in prison. I don't want a husband with a criminal record. In fact, I don't want this husband at all." She started to sob again. I leant in the doorway and watched.

She took a couple of steps towards me, I didn't move. She then threw her arms around me and pleaded, "Seb', you must help me, my family needs you, and I need you."

I held her by the waist, I swept the hair from her face. "Katie, of course I'll help. Have you spoken to Terrence? Does he know you found the crack?"

"No, I can't bring myself to ring him. I'm scared of what I might do, what he might do." Katie let go of me, she bent down to dig around in the bottom drawer for a pair of jeans. Her briefs rode up her arse as she searched.

I tried not to stare as she wriggled into a pair of white jeans. She turned towards me and pulled a very tight singlet over her head, pulling it down over her breasts she wiggled her bra back into place. Katie raised her arms and gathered her hair into a ponytail and secured a hair tie.

"Seb', this may sound hasty to you, but I just want him out of my life, can you help me to get this arsehole away from my family?" She looked so vulnerable, how could I refuse?

Katie slipped her feet into a pair of suede loafers and headed out the bedroom door. I followed behind, we went back to the kitchen. She saw the wrapped G-string on the bench and said, "Seb', you are sweet." She pecked me on the cheek and grabbed a muffin.

"Katie, I have an idea, today is Thursday, why don't you collect the kids and head off to the coast for a long weekend? I'll deal with Terence. You won't need to see him for a couple of days. Get away from here, I'll make sure he doesn't follow. Take some time to clear your head."

Katie jumped at my idea, she looked so relieved, she didn't hesitate at all. I guess she wanted someone else to fight this battle. I helped her pack everything they'd need for a couple of days. She gave me a friendly hug and said that I was to call as soon as I'd confronted Terence.

I went back inside and waited for Terrence to arrive home. I was on edge, but not scared. Terence wasn't a match for me, he'd bitch and whine and deny everything, but I doubt he'd get physical. It'd be good if he took a swing at me, Katie would want me to hurt him. Just to be certain I grabbed an old chisel from Terence's poor excuse for a toolbox. I sat and waited and I toyed with the chisel. It was covered in rust. I'd never let any of my tools get into this condition. I sharpened the point on a grinding stone, honing its' edge.

About 7:30pm, I heard the purr of his old Mercedes. It was a nice car, a 1966 280SL convertible. The garage door rolled up and he parked, I waited for him to switch off the engine, I walked towards him casually, the heavy chisel comforting in my back pocket.

"G'day, Seb', how are you? Katie still at the office, being a corporate wonderwoman?" Terence opened the car door, one foot hit the ground. I slammed my weight against the car door, trapping his leg. He squealed like a 'girly pig', I enjoyed hurting him.

I glared at him and spoke slowly, "Terence, Katie's not in the office, she's not here. She has Rebecca, Jodie and Jonathan with her. She won't be back for a while and she wants you out of her life."

"What the fuck?" He was in a lot of pain, the car door was crushing his leg.

I made myself as imposing as I could. "I found your crack pipe. Katie found the cocaine, the anal lube and all your other toys. Mate, you've fucked up your life, now you are collecting what you need and then you will get out of here." He looked like such a wimp in his red jeans.

"She found what? What fucking crack pipe? What cocaine?" I knew it, just as expected, Terence was denying everything.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him halfway out of the car. I held the chisel in front of his face, I gave him the ultimatum, "Terence, we are going inside, you are packing what you need and then you are taking off. If I think you are going to do anything dumb, I am going to cut your pretty face and then I'll shove this chisel so far up your arse... Do you understand?"

Terence tried to plead, "Seb', settle down mate. I don't know what's going on, we can talk...I don't do drugs. Whatever you found, it's not mine!"

I didn't let him finish, I let the chisel come to a rest under his nose. "Just get your stuff and get out. And don't try to go near Katie or the kids."

Terence submitted. He walked through the house, collecting what he'd need. Yep, he bitched and whined, and of course he denied everything. "It's not my coke, I don't own a crack pipe. " He sounded pathetic. Not once did he ask if Katie was ok. Not once did he mention anything about his kids. I followed behind, very carefully and very closely.

Terence got in his car, I looked down at him as I closed the car door with a solid clunk. "I expect you'll hear from Katie's lawyers very soon." The engine screamed as he took off down the suburban street.

I tried to ring Katie, I couldn't get through. I sent a text. Terence gone. Ring Me

Katie eventually rang back, she was in her car. "Seb', what happened? He's rung me 30 times, I won't take his call. I'm coming back home."

"Katie, he's gone, I don't know where..."

"Seb', I'm heading back, I want to talk to you, I want to know what happened. What did he do? I bet he denied everything. Did you hit him, did you hurt the little prick?"

"Katie, I think it's best if you weren't here. Stay down at the beach with the kids."

"The kids will be ok. Seb', I should be with you in an hour." Katie hung up.

Yep, an hour or so later, I heard the BMW in the garage. Katie asked a million questions. She poured two very large whiskies. I put ice in mine and told her a bit about my encounter with Terence. Katie guzzled the whisky and poured more. I moved on to white wine, I didn't want to get smashed, I had to be careful with alcohol. I told her that her husband was gone. She hugged me and said how wonderful I was. I glowed with her admiration.

We sat in the kitchen and Katie finished the wine while I prepared some food. Katie rang a lawyer friend, she was adamant that she wanted him out of her life and she must get custody of the kids. After the call, Katie was more confident. "Seb', can you stay here tonight? I need you here with me."

Katie was naked and smelling wonderful after her shower. I half undressed, I kept my jeans on. If anything did happen tonight, I didn't need the disadvantage of being naked. I climbed into bed and cuddled Katie, we soon moulded into a sleepy embrace.

"Seb', I'm so lucky to have you. I know I wouldn't be strong enough to handle Terence on my own. I know I've dumped a lot on you, I'm so lucky you are here for me." She continued on about how fantastic I was until she fell asleep. It must have been the whisky and the wine, or the stress but she was out cold. I carefully switched off the lamp, she didn't even stir when I removed her glasses. She looked so gorgeous with her pale skin and blonde hair, I would do anything for this woman.

In the morning, she found me in the kitchen, I guess the smell of the coffee and breakfast had tempted her downstairs. We planned the day, Katie was meeting the lawyers. That's one of the benefits of being rich, lawyers come to you. She rang the beach house to check on the kids, her call woke them up. I stayed close and pottered about the house, her lawyer friend arrived. I made them coffee then went outside to clean the pool. Terence rang my mobile, I knew he would.

"Seb', Katie won't speak to me, I need to know what's happening. You scared the shit out of me last night. What the fuck is going on? I need to talk." I let Terence continue. "Seb', mate, can we meet?" He was pleading, almost begging me. He suggested we meet for coffee. I said I'd ring him back.

I went inside and told Katie and the lawyer that Terence wanted to see me, I asked for instructions. The lawyer said it was ok for me to meet with Terence, adding that it couldn't do any harm. Katie told me to take her car and to be careful.

I drove Katie's car to meet Terence. He was sitting at an outside table nursing an espresso. He didn't look as "art dealer groovy" as he normally does, in fact he looked like shit. He denied any involvement with drugs, he didn't know where the crack pipe came from or the cocaine. He said I had freaked him out last night and that it wasn't like me. He said, he thought I was his mate.

"Seb', I don't do drugs and certainly not crack." He wasn't pleading, more like he was stating facts. "Sure, I may have been unfaithful, but not drugs, that's not me. Yes, I could have been more involved with the family, but Katie is always in control. Then you came along, you do everything, I'm not needed."

Terence's phone rang, he looked at the number, he smiled, it was Katie. I heard one side of the conversation, it wasn't a long conversation, it sounded like the lawyer had got the ball rolling.

His smile vanished, he angrily tossed his phone on the table. He scowled. "She's fucking divorcing me. She wants the house, everything. I get to keep MY business and she gets the lot." "My parents bought that fucking house, I paid her way through university, my Dad arranged her first job. That bitch is keeping everything. Fucking gold digger." Terence went on, he called Katie a lot of bad names, he started to vent on me. He said I was her houseboy, her pawn, her plaything. He said he'd make sure that I never sell another table in this town.

I left him sitting outside the café, I walked away, leaving him to his bullshit.

He followed. He was still ranting, he saw Katie's BMW. "You're driving her car! You fucking cunt. You've taken my family. You arsehole, you set this up! This isn't Katie shafting me, it's you!"

I stood still. I turned slowly, both fists clenched, I fixed my eyes on him. Terence stopped yelling, he backed down and scampered off. For his sake, it was lucky the market was busy.

Katie wanted to know what he'd said. I wanted to know what the lawyer had said. We filled each other in. Katie drank coffee and smoked. Katie wanted me to move in until things calmed down. She probably didn't want to be alone. I went back to my house and loaded my van with what I'd need, clothes for a couple of weeks and my current project, a solid farmhouse, table for eight. It was almost complete. I set up my gear in the garage, it wasn't ideal, but at least I could keep working. Soon the garage was full of Redgum shavings, I loved having my hands and my mind busy.

Katie brought me in a coffee, she squeezed me from behind, a strong warm hug. She said, "Thanks Seb, thanks for being here for me." She was wearing glasses again and smoking another cigarette. A stay at home day? She watched me work. I ran the hand plane back and forth, gently shaving a smooth edge, I asked when the kids would be back from the beach. She said tomorrow.

"Seb', I want to thank you for everything you've done for me, I couldn't have managed without you." I stopped working, I brushed myself clean. I was about to tell her that I'd do anything for her and the kids. But when I looked at Katie, I struggled to get any words out of my mouth.

Katie was perched on the half-finished table amongst the wood shavings and hand tools. Her jeans were around her ankles, I have no idea where her top was. She reached behind to unclip her bra, her chubby breasts tumbled free. I stood there, staring at her loveliness. Almost naked except for that tiny black G-string. She threw the empty bra at me and leant back, gifting me those delightful breasts.

I placed the plane carefully on the work bench. I kissed her aggressively. She bit hard at my lips, I tasted coffee and cigarettes and blood. I buried my face in her breasts, sucking and biting at whatever I touched. Katie pushed me away and lay back on the table, wood shavings and dust through her hair. I reached for anything sharp, I found a good chisel and with its edge, I cut the G-string free. I buried my face in her thighs, tasting her wet womanly flavour. She grabbed at my hair and pulled my face back to hers.

I unbuttoned my jeans with one hand. I forcefully slid my dick through her wet folds and into a very willing pussy. I drove straight in, my thighs crashed against the rough edge of the table. Katie wrapped her legs around me and her nails dug into my back. As I drove back and forth, I tried to kiss her, our heads clashed and her glasses jabbed into my cheek. She groaned each time my pelvis banged into her, our bones thudded as she was squashed into the half-finished table.

She clenched her teeth as I banged away, her head bumping on the raw timber. She drove her hips at me, faster and harder she pushed, writhing in a mess of wood shavings and heat. Her nails buried in my back, she forced me as deep as I could go. Her head shook from side to side, her breasts wobbled and quivered, she grabbed at her own nipple, she pinched and screamed, "Jezus, Jezus, Jezus!"

I frantically pumped, as hard as I dared. I was almost there. Just a few more. I felt my orgasm unleash, it started somewhere down near my workboots and it finished deep inside this rich mum's cunt. Katie collapsed on the table with a gasp and a "Fuck that was good." She held me to her, pulling me down into her warmth, she kissed me all over my face, she told me how wonderful I was. My back ached, fucking this woman was hard work.

Spectre17
Spectre17
15 Followers