Oddball for Britney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney crawled onto the bed, Chin Li following right behind, and hunkered down on all fours.

Chin Li continued to tongue Britney's anus while using a free hand to trace up and down Britney's slick pussy lips.

"Roll over," Chin Li urged, taking off her glasses and putting them on Britney's bedside table.

Britney did and Chin Li again licked and sucked Britney's heavy pussy lips into her small mouth.

"Love you so much," she murmured, then located Britney's clitoris and kissed and licked it fervently.

"I love you too," Britney whispered, combing a finger through Chin Li's sweaty hair.

She tensed in orgasm as Chin Li lightly bit down on her clitoris.

Chin Li released Britney's clitoris and licked all around Britney's pubic mound, cleaning her pussy thoroughly.

"How was, was I good?" Chin Li asked, crawling up to lay down next to Britney.

"Were you... God, Chin Li, that was unbelievable," Britney breathed.

"As good as Mary?" Chin Li asked and held her breath as Britney tensed.

"Honestly?" Britney asked, looking at Chin Li.

"Forget it," Chin Li sighed, beginning to roll away from Britney.

"Chin Li, I actually think it was better," Britney confessed.

She pulled Chin Li to her and kissed the girl's tightly clenched mouth.

"Chin Li, Them others? I lay here and I'm doing, you know, some pretty messed up stuff and the whole time, it's like I'm trying to hurt Mary," Britney whispered into Chin Li's ear. "But tonight? I didn't think about her once. Not one time. And that ain't never happened before."

She kissed Chin Li's eye lids, then nose, and finally Chin Li's now relaxed mouth.

"Chin Li, I was making love to you, not Mary," Britney said.

Britney rolled onto her back and laughed out loud.

"And then, after all that? You come in here and do me like that? Aw yeah, baby!" Britney whooped.

XxXxX

"Popcorn's just as good hot as it is cold," Bonnie declared as they munched the last of it.

"Beer's not," Megan made a face as she emptied the beer.

"Dr. Pepper is," Bonnie said smugly, took a deep gulp, then let out a huge belch.

"Damn; it's STILL raining," Megan complained looking out the front window through the small gap in the curtains.

"You could just, why don't you just stay here? I got a big old bed; we'd be fine and then I could fix us some breakfast; I don't really eat breakfast, doctor says I need to especially now that I'm pregnant but some of the stupid medication he's got me on make me just so not hungry but I'll make you something, what you like?" Bonnie asked.

"What kind of medication you on?" Megan asked.

"I was on Deprakote and Bilinema but because I'm pregnant they had to take me off that and now he's got me on Pecoterol, five hundred milligrams and I still got to take my Aytsictin, but that's only one hundred milligrams," Bonnie said, matter of fact.

"What's all that for?" Megan asked, face wrinkled in confusion.

"Oh, I didn't tell you?" Bonnie asked, surprised.

"No, not really," Megan said.

"Oh, it's no big deal; I'm manic-depressive and paranoid schizophrenic," Bonnie said and finished her Dr. Pepper.

Megan looked at her new friend, trying hard to fight down the panic.

"You, um, you don't all of a sudden like think you're like Jesus Christ and have to do human sacrifices and stuff, huh?" Megan dared asked, preparing to make a run for it.

"No," Bonnie giggled. "No, I just kind of just you know, kind of go off into my own little world?"

"You did take your medication today, right?" Megan asked unconvinced.

"Yeah," Bonnie giggled, hugging Megan's arm affectionately.

XxXxX

Britney woke up and turned off the alarm clock, five minutes before it was set to go off.

She almost squealed when she felt a soft hand hug her shoulder, then sighed happily as a soft kiss was planted on her back.

"Go; I'll have breakfast ready when you get back," Chin Li said softly.

"Or..." Britney said, rolling over and kissing Chin Li. "We could just stay in bed and..."

"No," Chin Li said gently. "We both have class today. Go run."

Chin Li pulled her glasses off the table, put them on and smiled happily at Britney.

"What?" Britney asked.

"You're a mess in the morning, you know that?" Chin Li teased, then got out of bed.

"God, what retirement home you steal those panties from?" Britney asked as she watched Chin Li scamper out of the bedroom.

"Didn't steal them; they paid me to take them," Chin Li yelled out.

Britney dressed, walked down the hall to the front door, then stood and watched Chin Li happily preparing their breakfast.

She opened the door, smiled happily; it had ceased raining. She did her morning stretches, then took off running.

Just before she reached Highway 171, Britney realized, she felt it. Felt warm, safe, happy, and whole.

"Chin Li, I'm in love!" she giggled out loud, then turned around and ran back, arms and legs pumping hard.

XxXxX

Megan awoke with a jerk; she was in an unfamiliar bed. She was nude, in an unfamiliar bed.

Then she remembered; she was in Bonnie's bed.

She felt around, but Bonnie was not in bed with her.

Megan found her cheap wristwatch, a birthday present from Conrad, and saw that it was almost six o'clock.

She staggered out of the bed, went to the small bathroom and relieved herself.

Megan then found Bonnie, sitting in a chair in the small kitchen. Bonnie looked up, face slack, eyes unfocused.

"You're leaving me?" Bonnie asked flatly. "Let me guess, you just don't have time for someone all fucked up like me, right?"

"What?" Megan asked.

"Go ahead; fuck, I knew it wouldn't, well, at least you didn't hurt me like that Britney did, or beat me up like that Sandy did," Bonnie grumbled, then put her head down on the table.

"Why?" Bonnie suddenly sobbed out and began to wail, loud racking sobs.

"No, no, Bonnie!" Megan protested, trying to hug the small woman.

"No, no, just leave me alone, go ahead! Just go ahead, get out!" Bonnie yelled, shoving at Megan.

Megan managed to pin Bonnie's arms down.

"I'm not leaving you. Remember? I like you," Megan assured the sobbing woman.

"You're just saying that," Bonnie accused.

"No I'm not," Megan protested.

Bonnie sobbed all the harder, but hugged Megan tightly, almost frantically. Megan was sure that Bonnie was going to crack one of her ribs if she continued to squeeze so tightly.

After eating hastily prepared scrambled eggs and toast, Megan got dressed.

"See you tonight?" Bonnie begged, tugging the hem of her robe down.

"It's... No, no, not tonight; I got my study group; we don't usually finish until ten, sometimes even eleven o'clock," Megan said.

"Tomorrow night? You come back tomorrow? Please?" Bonnie begged.

"Tomorrow, yeah, but listen, I got a bunch of homework I'm going to have to do, okay?" Megan said.

They shared a passionate kiss at the door, then Megan left. She could hear the three locks being locked behind her.

"Ah!" Megan gasped in horror; she had three flat tires.

"Man, that's rough," a deep male voice said from behind her.

Megan turned and saw a handsome man, in dark blue police uniform approaching his own car.

Sergeant Mike O'Connor stopped and looked, then squatted and peered at the two flat tires on the passenger. Side of the car.

"That was deliberate," he mused out loud "I can see where they got the side."

He looked up at Megan and smiled sympathetically at the sight of her tears.

"Come on; I'll call it in," Mike offered.

He walked over to his unmarked car, spoke into the handset, then returned, pad and pencil in hand.

"Looks like they knew what they were doing, too," he continued. "See, if they had slashed all four of your tires? Then your insurance would have picked up the tab. But since they only did three, it comes out of your pocket and..."

Mike looked at the one undamaged tire and shook his head.

"Anywhere you take it; they're going to want to swap out that tire too; they treads are nearly gone," he concluded.

He smiled reassuringly at Megan.

"Good news is..." he pointed to the two security cameras mounted to the outside of the building. "We probably got them on camera."

"But how am I supposed to get to class?" Megan almost wailed.

"State?" Mike asked and she nodded her head.

"I'll drop you off; don't know how you're going to get back, but..." Mike offered.

He made two more phone calls, one to the landlord, requesting the tape from the previous night and one to a nearby repair shop.

"Ready?" he smiled and Megan wiped her watery eyes and nodded.

"So, um, you were parked in the 'Visitors' spot; who were you visiting? I mean, I saw the car there last night; the tires looked fine at that time," Mike asked.

"Um, Bonnie? She's up on the third floor?" Megan said.

"Damn it!" she thought. "Bonnie's got me doing that little 'question' thing now."

"Yeah, that really cute one; I'm in the apartment right below her," Mike smiled. "I swear, sometimes sounds like a herd of elephants up there; does she ever just walk? Runs everywhere, huh?"

"Yeah, she does kind of go crazy," Megan smiled.

Mike continued to talk about Bonnie; Megan realized Mike was very attracted to his upstairs neighbor.

"You do know she's pregnant, right?" she snapped, a little angry at the attention Mike was giving to her new friend.

"No shit? No, no, didn't know that," Mike said and shifted in his seat.

Pregnant women were a fetish of Mike's; he'd lost his virginity to his next door neighbor, an unwed thirty year old, when she was six months pregnant.

"She was dating that Sammy guy; haven't seen him around in a while," Mike commented and put on the blinker to signal his turn.

"Yeah, took off when he found out she was knocked up," Megan spat and pointed to the library. "Right there's fine."

"All right; hope we'll be seeing more of you," Mike smiled what he hoped was a seductive smile.

"Thanks again," Megan said smiled politely; he had given her a ride, after all.

Conrad nearly crapped on himself when he saw the car; unmarked or not, it was obviously a police car. But then he saw his former girlfriend getting out of the car, smiling and talking with whoever was driving the car.

He made a wide pass around Megan and the police car; the four baggies he had in his backpack would get him popped for possession with intent to distribute. Even if all four were actually for his own use.

His, and Theresa's. She turned out to be an even bigger freak than Megan. After they busted up a few joints, she let him fuck her, then said what she really got off on was anal. Megan didn't even like him putting a finger up her butt.

Theresa had let it slip that she didn't know where to score and would be 'very grateful' if he could let her have a few for herself.

And Theresa had said, given enough E and a few joints, or even a little coke, she'd be happy to eat a little pussy and let Connie watch.

Conrad had bristled at the hated nickname, but with a good buzz and watching his sperm dripping out of her brown bush, he just smiled.

XxXxX

"Hi! What you doing?" Bonnie asked as Mike stood on her doorstep.

"Hi; I live right downstairs?" Mike smiled down at the diminutive woman.

"I know; you're that cute cop, right?" Bonnie giggled.

Bonnie had drank four Dr. Peppers and several Reese's peanut butter cups, then remembered she had to eat lunch, which was a peanut butter and blackberry jam sandwich. Bonnie was running around on a pure sugar high.

"Oh! That's my hot chocolate!" Bonnie chirped, running away from the wide open door. "Come on in; you like hot chocolate? I'll let you have this one; I'll make me one, here"

"You're um, your guest? From last night?" Mike asked, and couldn't help but smile as an excited Bonnie scurried back into the living room, steaming cup in her hands.

"Here, yeah, Megan? God, she is so pretty, isn't she?" Bonnie said and dashed out of the living room again.

"Actually, you're the pretty one, in my opinion," Mike said and put the extremely hot mug down on a coaster.

"You don't like it?" Bonnie asked, looking at the mug on the coffee table.

"Too hot to hold," Mike smiled. "Give it a minute to cool down then I'll give it a sip."

"Anyway, yeah Megan came over last night; we watched 'The Help,' you ever seen it? It's such a great movie, I saw the previews and said I've got to get that and Amazon had it and..." Bonnie rattled off then ran out of the room again as the microwave dinged.

Mike gave the bitter drink a sip and nodded approval, which was met with a smile from Bonnie.

"Anyway, her car was vandalized last night or this morning; we got a picture of some guy doing it; you recognize this guy?" Mike asked, pulling the print out of his shirt pocket.

"No, God, he's got one of those gross beard things, why they grow them things? Looks so stupid, like their face is too retarded to grow a whole beard, I bet you'd look cute with a beard, though, but not one of these stupid things," Bonnie rattled off, looking at Conrad's picture.

"Well, sorry, kind of against department rules, no beards," Mike laughed.

"What?" Bonnie asked, sitting down on the couch, seemingly unmindful that her shorts had gaped open, giving Mike a clear view of her sparse bush.

"Damn, do you ever slow down?" he asked.

"No, not really, I mean," Bonnie stammered, about to cry, hurt by Mike's laughter, which she assumed was at her expense.

"Wow, I haven't even been here, what? Five minutes? And I'm exhausted!" Mike laughed again and took another sip of the hot chocolate. "Where'd you get this? Kind of tastes like either Belgium, or maybe German."

"It's from Germany; my mom got it for me," Bonnie whispered.

"Hey, I'm not laughing at you," Mike said, sitting down next to her and reaching out a comforting hand.

"Yeah you are; you think I'm fucking nuts," Bonnie accused.

"Yeah, I kind of do, but in a good way," Mike smiled what he hoped was a reassuring smile.

XxXxX

"Dude, Dean Armstrong's looking for you," Conrad's roommate said, not even looking up from his notebook.

"He says what he wants?" Conrad asked, very concerned.

"Nope; just said for you to get down to his office A.S.A.P," his roommate shrugged.

Dean Armstrong wasted no time in letting Conrad know that he was no longer a student at their Mississippi institute of higher learning.

Conrad was assisted in packing by the dormitory monitor and two of his buddies, both defensive ends for the College's football team.

"Dude, my old lady's going to kill me," Conrad moaned to the dormitory monitor.

"I'm sure she will," the dormitory monitor shrugged.

XxXxX

"Hey," Britney said, letting herself into the house.

"Kitchen," Chin Li called out from the kitchen.

"I got you something," Chin Li smiled after she and Britney kissed each other.

"What?" Britney smiled.

"It's on the table," Chin Li pointed and then stirred in the handful of herbs into the simmering pot.

Britney burst out laughing as she pulled the wooden hairbrush from the gift bag.

"Maybe my bony butt won't break that one," Chin Li smiled as Britney tested it in her hands.

XXxxXXxxXX

Conrad's mother paid for the repairs to Megan's car. She also paid for three unsuccessful stints at a Chemical Dependency Rehabilitation Center. Finally, she gave him a choice; Armed Services or get out of her house. He was homeless for one whole night before signing up for the United States Navy.

Mike O'Connor moved Bonnie into his apartment. He and Megan do not like each other, but both he and Megan love Bonnie. And both Megan and Mike adore Michelle O'Connor, the five pound seven ounce baby girl Bonnie gave birth to.

Back on her regular medication after the birth of Michelle, Bonnie is still as manic as ever. Of course, her diet of beer, soft drinks, potato chips, and candy bars doesn't help at all.

When she revealed that she and Britney were lovers, Chin Li's father disowned her. She just laughed in his face and told him that she had disowned him after his brutal rape of her. Because she announced this in the lobby of the First Union Bank, where he was the Chief Financial Officer, his shame was so great he had to resign.

Allison and Charlie Wertmuller welcomed Chin Li; she is another daughter to them.

"Daughter in law," Charlie corrected.

"Whatever," Allison shrugged.

Realizing that she is now in love, truly in love, Britney no longer feels it necessary to hurt Chin Li. But the hairbrush does get used on occasion; Chin Li makes sure she is 'naughty' from time to time.

THE END.

(This is a branch off of the 'Oddball' tree. Britney and Chin Li were characters in that series; the 'Mary' that Britney is obsessed with is Mary Farmer, now Mary Kowalski from the 'Oddball' and 'Inferno' series.)

*

**Author's Note: The drug names that Bonnie mentions are figments of my imagination. I do not know what drugs treat manic depression and/or schizophrenia, and I do not want to know. I am not a doctor.

***Author's Note: I write these stories for my enjoyment. I post them here for yours. Like it? Love it? Hate it? That's fine; just remember any and all comments from 'Anonymous' will be deleted. And any criticism that is just to vent your own inadequacies will also be deleted. "You suck" or "This is stupid shit" are not helpful to anyone. If it sucks, tell me WHY it sucks. If it's stupid shit, tell me WHY it's stupid shit.

Thanks for reading.