All Comments on 'Oedipus Conquest'

by Ernest Hemingsex

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I thought the writer said it's a fantasy, I don't understand why the previous commentator took it so personally.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaabout 10 years ago
Easily explained

The first anonymous comment was from one of the too many TROLLS out there. This could of been a 10 star story and that person would of bitched and whined about something....just like they always do. Ever notice how its always the 'anonymous' ones that write comments like that, because they don't want to post a name so we can read 'their' stories and comment on them.

This was a very well written story, and very believable. The dream stage was a nice touch. Nice to see it wasn't overdone with the 38DD and the almost too ridiculously common 9-10" dick. Look forward to reading more of your stories if they are all like this one.

Keep up the great writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm not the first guy, I swear.

I guess this isn't really the right time for another "Anon" commentator to weigh in but,

I sort of agree with some of what the first guy said. Right now, the entire premise of the mom-son relationship is based on a lie. Despite his proclamations of how his mom deserves better, he's nothing better than a conniving weasel. Is the son ever going to tell his mom the truth? Can he? No. He can't. So he's really no better than the same lying sap he accuses his father of being.

Leaving aside the whole son-betrays-his-dad bit, this was quite a good story. The language could have been a bit tighter in places, but a good, easy read nevertheless.

To anon#2, no shit sherlock, 99.99% of these stories are fantasies.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 10 years ago
Awesome Story

I totally agree with "Ravenonca". Anonymous people are just gutless cowards and shouldn't be allowed. Anyone who wants to make a comment should have to sign in, it's only fair. Another point is that this is a porn site, not Barnes & Noble, to think otherwise is just stupid. I totally support the writers on here, they have the right to fair treatment, and not stupid comments from cowards.

EyelanderEyelanderabout 10 years ago
Very hot

Fantastic story, nice slow build up and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"The inside of his mom's snatch felt deliciously warm, wet, and snug. It deliriously self-adjusted to accommodate for his length and girth. He felt like his dick was made for Valerie's cunt."

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a highly talented author who's written many such stories. In the course of fucking the living shit out of his mom Peter discovers an important truth, he "felt like his dick was made" to fuck that cunt. It sure was, Pete, just like the cocks of all the many, many sons who yearn for it were made to stick up the same wonderful hairy hole they came out of. When Peter blows his young balls and fills his mom's "deliciously warm wet snug snatch" with his creamy sperm, both the boy and his mother know that that's exactly where he sperm belongs. I see that mr. pervy gives his usual rant against anonymous "cowards" who sign on as anons. But the "non-anonymous" Mr. P still hasn't told us his real name. He never does. Why doesn't he just shut up and let people comment as they wish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Never fails.....

The real Trolls, like RavenOnCa and mrpervy46 are at it again, whining about other readers. Listen you asses, don't read the anonymous comments if they bother you so much. But, you read every one of them and then whine about them. Go fuck yourself. I'd rather read a comment from anonymous, who usually tells the facts about a story rather then the lying asses and cuckold lovers with a fake name.

No comment on the story, I'll pass since anonymous usually is right about these tales.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 10 years ago

Superb, well written story, and fucking horny!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Loved the sex. Hot mom and son fucking is always good. Wasn't crazy about how the son fucked over the dad to get at the mom but it's only a story. What matters is that it made my cock hard which is the point of a porn site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very hot story

Made me so hard. Especially the zeal and lust that Peter had while eating his mother and getting drunk on her scent! I also like the 2 or 3 lines about his mother's cute toes.

Agree with the others about that asshole mrpervy46. Why should I not be allowed to tell a writer how much I love their work or make a suggestion, just because mrperv does not like what some other anon wrote.

Go pound sand mrpervy, you whiny twat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

I like the story of Valerie and Peter. They are the best couple and love each other. I wish I was Peter.

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1about 10 years ago
Settle Down, Everyone

This is to everyone out there, anonymous or not. Criticism is okay, as long as it is constructive criticism. If your sole purpose in writing is to vent your spleen, either at the author or at another commenter for whatever reason, then take a deep breath and find another story to read. A couple of the first commenters pointed out that in his own way, the son was as bad as the father. I may not agree wholeheartedly, but they do have a valid point. Nevertheless, I did enjoy the story, even with the son's rather Machiavellian attitude and actions. After all, the title of the story is 'Oedipus Conquest', and all's fair in love and war...

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 10 years ago
Opinions are like assholes....everyone has one

I am going to comment on a few things. I really like your slow build-up approach. This story got me so hot I had to beat off while the better half was upstairs. I mistakenly chose 4 stars instead of 5 and my IPhone wouldn't let me change that. Sorry.

As far as the comments about having balls to comment with an id versus anonymous is really dumb if you really think about it. We can be anyone on the Internet for unless you have the skills and know how you can pretend to be anyone at any given time.

With that said you are allowing the "world" to comment on a story and with that you will have all sort of personalities commenting and voting on a story which unfortunately makes certain stories have lower scores than they deserve. Shit happens.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 10 years ago
CALM DOWN AND TAKE A DEEP BREATH

This is a site where we read and write FICTION stories for free. The readers have a right to and should comment on stories under any flag they wish to fly. Their reward is enjoying a good read; (if they took time to respond, it did touch them in some way) and that is one goal of the writer.

The writers get a site where they can test their skills for free. It only cost the time, which we enjoy anyway.

Now to put on my Dutch Uncle hat: Writers, when you expose your skills to the public, you must realize you can't have a thin skin. We should try to take every comment, even the ones from Mr./Mrs Anom that simply say, "This is a bunch of crap," and glean what we can from them. I find 90% of comments on my stories have valuable advice. Commenter, you are getting free reading material clearly identified as to content. Any story you see in the Taboo group is going to contain incest, and usually the stories will have some ugly scenes. Likewise, the LW stories will be cuckold stories; you know that up front. These are all the figment of someone's fantasy. They are worth EXACTLY what they cost you. You must add any extra value you expect from them. Everyone, if you read a story at least vote on it. Good, bad, or indifferent, you owe the author a vote; it's like tipping the waiter. Thanks and good reading. Dreamer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Read

I hope more chapters/adventures follow soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOVED THE COMMENTS!!!!

It's like watching a train wreck, or a pro-wrestling match, or a hair-pulling cat-fight between two REALLY good-looking babes.

ALMOST more entertaining than the story.

BTW, 'the proof is in the pudding': the story scored enough high votes to get it in the "Hot" category.

Looking forward to more.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 10 years ago
5 Stars

Proof reading and editorial issues aside, a wonderfully creative effort. Your story grabs the reader and carries them forward. Well done. I do wish that you had added a bit of what happened when mother and son returned home (did they move into the same bedroom? Were there growing pains as their life transitioned to become a couple, etc.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW

I LOVED THE STORY AND WILL READ AGAIN AND AGAIN. So the grammar may not be perfect or the spelling may be off but i come to site to read stories that are fiction to get me wet and juicy or hard depending on if am female or male today.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 10 years agoAuthor
Grammar and punctuation comments

Firstly, let me say "Thank you" for ALL the comments.

I saw a couple of messages regarding grammar and punctuation. Please let me know what the errors are. I honestly want to know about them so I don't make them in future writings. Sorry if there were a lot in this story.

Thanks again!

GizmorGizmorabout 10 years ago
Conquest

Putting you in Favorites will give me some great reading. Great Story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
woah

Oh my.! Momna was cumming, son Peter was

Cumming, I was cumming, dang only one with brakes

here is the writer...phew HOT.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 10 years ago
Excellent story

I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for the contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bad idea to use a dream

I had cold water all over me when the first encounter was abruptly, nothing more than a dream.

When I read till the vacation, I was thinking...another dream, perhaps? I thus scroll thru the entire text very quickly to the ending straight.

Well...could have been a good read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why are people so pissed

that the son set up his dad? I think it's hot. He wanted his mom and did what he had to in order to get her. All's fair in love and war!

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Why are people so pissed

Exactly, Anonymous!

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 10 years ago
Thank You!

By now you know I love your storys. So you deserve the "Thank You", for all the good times I have had reading your stuff.

One of the things I like the most about these storys, is there is no ass fucking!! I am not a big fan of assfucking, in storys, or even in my DVD's & VCRs!! I love a good cock pounding a Hot Wet Cunt. The more vocal the cunt the better I like it.

I'm 76 years old & still have a nice fuck lined up. Can't think of anything better, well except maybe if my Mom were still alive & I could sink my Hot Hard Rod, in her wet redhaired cunt!

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 10 years agoAuthor
dirtyoman

Greatly appreciated!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good one

He needed to replace his father. When a man no longer performs his husbandly duties, he needs to go. And it is up to the eldest son to take his place. As long as he is conciencious about calling her 'mommy' when they are making love. He should never be allowed to forget his responsibility to his woman and mother. You shouldn't degrade your female characters by referring to them in terms such as 'whoreish' or in another of your stories, 'sluttish'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

I think it is fitting that this young man take his father's place in bed and in love. It happens quite often after about 40 that the husband is no longer able to keep up with his wife sexually. At this time many men turn to younger women, who are in need of financial security, and many women turn to younger men, who can provide sexual stamina. It is simply a natural cycle that society tries to discourage. Just like incest. It is more natural than our society wants to recognize. It doesn't piss me off that he set his father up. It was something he had to do. But his mother might feel manipulated and I'm not sure that wouldn't bode ill for their future. And its a big secret to keep to himself. He is serious about his love and that is good. Incest isn't the life for everybody, but it is beautiful. Who can love a woman more and better than her son. After all, he always has!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perfect

No closer bond on earth. I hope they have many children born of incest love together and show them too the true way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Success is something you gotta want,"

Prof. must have failed English 101.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
it was ok

It was an ok story could of have been better if not for all the missing words and misspelled words and of a son betraying his father like that while at the same time betraying his mother one of the other would have been ok I guess but not both needs some work alot of it actually but don't stop trying to write fix those errors that I mentioned and you could have some talent when comes to writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oedipus instings.

Very beautiful comments. Iagree it and like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Now give your mother that dick Peter!

And don't be a dick about it Peter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I STOPPED THIS STORY WHEN... (gave it 1* just to simply vote)

...when that sorry asshole of a son set up dad to look like a cheater. that was a horrible cruel thing to do even if dad was not attending to moms needs and maybe even cheating for real. ALL respect was lost. the only scum of the earth cheater in this story was the whore son...

Threecats407Threecats407about 7 years ago
Lame complaint.

Pay no mind to that losers complaint. He did right taking over for that wimp father and making mom his wife. They should have incest kids and make the old man babysit them!

OOAAOOAAover 6 years ago
Excellent story!!!

Congrats!!!

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
It was a great story, but ended up a 3

the author ruined a great story. what sonny boy did is like lying on the witness stand and sending someone to prison when you know the person s not guilty...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot but flawed and you triggered my OCD

I hate to be a grammar nazi but after reading some of your other stories i have to address something I have noticed throughout your works..

It's ABACK, not BACK!!! When someone is taken ABACK it means that they are surprised. Taken BACK means you take someone back home or take something back to the store to exchange it!!!

Ahhhhhhhh thank you for putting up with my OCD but you should change your name as Ernest Hemingway would not make such sophomoric mistakes. Either that or please get a good editor. Thank you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story

BUT! Author the line you took with the son didn't help, it hurt this story. Every thing was in place for Mom to leave husband without making son a scum bag deserving ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. That soured a lot of people. There was a better way...

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Great

Still a great story in 2020! Loved how he got rid of his dickhead daddy, and took his mom where she needed to be. Great, and amusing sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story! A nice ending with them exchanging rings. I assume they continued to live happily as husband and wife. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why the fuck would ANYONE volunteer to move from FL to OH that's like moving from HI to NY.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(1/11/2022) I tried so hard to like this story. I liked the summary; the uncaring hubby and the young hung hero coming to her rescue. Yes, the hubby was a dick, but framing him? That in itself shows a lack of character for our Young hung protagonist and by association, he deceived the woman he professed to love. So, no hero here, just a lying cheat. It would have been better to portray the hubby as a cheating prick instead of making Pete the dishonest prick. Also, the dream scenes didn't add to this story, but quite the opposite. They disrupted the flow of the story, IMO. The sex scenes were too long and redundant. The shower dream scene, without the Ambien, would have made a great crossing of their Rubicon. And winding up in Ohio? Why? I found myself skimming through the story because I lost interest. Then I felt bad and tried to go back a re-read. I have a policy of completing a story I start. I really don’t care about Grammar. I rated this story with three stars; just barely. I may be in the minority here but I call them as I see them.

rathoderathodealmost 2 years ago
What's wrong

If fathers are not interested then sons will take and seize the opportunity. framing or not she is neglected they are connected and first of all its a porn sex stories site.

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

@mrdata9770

The husband cheated on his wife for years. With his job and his drinking buddies. It was never physically but emotionally. Unfortunately very few recognize emotional cheating although it is much more severe. The husband gave his all to his work and his buddies while his wife got nothing. On paper it looks evil what the son did but ultimately he saved his mom a lot of heartache. Since the autor didn't say anything how the father got on this was either a wake up call for him for the future or he can now focus on the things that are more important to him. The little information on how quickly the divorce went means that the husband didn't fight it. If he was innocent why didn't he fight it? Probably because he realized he wasn't happy anymore either. So the means were wrong but the result wasn't.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

WTF? Didn't you take English Literature in High School? Literature of any kind? Fucking dot dot dots every where and then Em Dashes too? I had to edit this shit to be able to load it into a Text reader and not have to hear all that shit, dot dot dot, dot dot dot, dot dot dot, WTF? You read a few stories here at Literotica and decided, "Hey, I can write just like these guys."

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lost interest after I found out she had her tubes tied.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernel10 months ago

I find I am (somewhat) in agreement with mrdata9770. The son used a very underhanded method to oust the father. Overall, I liked the premise, I just feel that the author poorly executed its construction. The initial dream sequence was rather jarring and did nothing but break up the flow. No where was there any indication of the son showing support for the mother before getting rid of the father. Then the jump forwarded to them taking off on a vacation. What happened while the divorce was being finalized? Was it an equal split? Normally in one family member is the primary bread winner, so a divorce would have changed that. The different scenes were just very disjointed which is what made it a 3 stars for me as well. Maybe the author would attempt a re-write (others contributors on this site have done so to great success) and fill in the gaps.

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

There was a lot of details you left out there was too many time jumps the dream was hurtful it just messed up the flow of the story and you failed to mention what happened when the mom found out if she found out that her son set the events up that her ex husband never cheated on her like he deceived her into believing and left out the exploranation on why he betrayed his father and deceived her in the process you had a good idea for a story but you failed to execute the story to it's full pertentionl this could be cause you were possiblely in a hurry and rushed the story or your talent is best served to ideas and the writing left for someone else which is nothing wrong with that there is a lot of people who wrote a story on here that wasn't of there idea it was someone else that they worked with for a story not many people has the actual ideas for a story that they write them self at least not on this site

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

i fully agree with 6 years ago anonymous! it WAS a horrible cruel thing to do to his father. Very impatient of the son to take a shortcut by setting his dad up. Earlier, he said he loved his father- yeah... gotta call bullshit on that one. either he loves his father or he gets lipstick on his shirt- can't have it both ways. The same commenter says: "the only scum of the earth cheater in this story is the whore son..."! True dat!

And having read that far, i quit! Every shred of empathy for a son lusting for his mommy that i had was flushed down the shitter, where sonny boy should be!

Ain't we supposed to empathize with the characters of your story? The dream sequence had my hopes up for a hot read, though it seemed odd to be coming on page one of a five pager. And then we get dumped back into the squalid mess of betrayal. You, sir, fucked this story right in the ass! If the son truly saw the parent's marriage as on the rocks, the prudent, patient, might i say loving thing to do would be to wait and see if and when it DOES fall apart.

Yuck!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

Me again. Been stewing on your story all day and read the rest of it. One glaring problem with the story is the dad just rolling over and leaving the house. If it were me, knowing the lipstick was not there from a liaison of mine, i would quickly wonder who had access to the shirt to plant evidence. The dad can't be a complete idiot, right?! So he fairly quickly would have suspected his son! Am i right? Right? Either he confronts him right there or bides his time and works on gathering his own hard evidence. We're supposed to believe, knowing his own innocence, that he walks out of their lives forever?! I call bullshit on your whole fucking story and its bullshit assumptions!

And you had the gall to have him feel sorry for his dad after just giving him the shaft?! The son has no comeuppance? No consequences for his heinous betrayal? You never gave much justification for why he über-screwed his dad. Usually a story has some redemptive qualities, but you've skipped right by any remorse or confession, not even telling his mom what he did. He has to live with himself and i don't envy him at all. If it isn't eating him up, he is a sociopath! A sociopath for a lover- that's what she's got- not the lover she thinks he is at all! Bah, humbug!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

yes yes yes i LOVED IT ALL mother son yes incest it got me very hard i lost count the times i had to wank off i lost

count the times i read this sexy story, a kiss a long soft full mouth kiss the look in my mothers eyes her eyes looking deep in mine searching mine my mother opened her mouth to say something my mouth lips on hers kissing her again full mouth kiss my tongue slipping in to hers licking sucking her tongue licking sucking mine my hand moving slowly down in the top of her gown down in the top of her low cut nighty her big bare breasts long hard nipples holding it gently rolling it she moaned in my mouth sucking my tongue harder pulling her hard nipple her whole body shook trembling she didn't stop me lowering her down on the settee on her back didn't stop me undoing her gown or her buttoned nighty opening it wide open no panties on she's naked now i pulled my paj trousers down she pulled them off me my cock rock hard as i touched her wet cunt her hand held my hard cock my fingers deep in her cunt my thumb stroking rubbing her hard clit her hand fingers holding squeezing my hard cock she pulled her mouth lips from mine panting get your cock in me fuck me fuck me hard ram it all in me, i did all the way to my heavy balls she screamed loudly yes yes fucking hell yes you you're my live in lover now my bed our bed i'm coming you're making your mother your woman come me to mam fuck me then come deep in me i'm yours all yours, all your holes mouth cunt arse, i've never had it in my bum you will yes my lover my bum my arse is yours all yours.

JT

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It all flowed along too easily with no real conflict or any drama. Just A to B to C flowing too nicely. And their first time was ruined with a random pull out "cum in my mouth" yell by the mom. What the fuck was that about? He should have finished the first time deep inside her pussy. I thought this was one of the first things they taught in M/S Incest Story Writing class. And yeah the dad rolled over too easily. He knows he's innocent but doesn't get pissed; just caves and rolls over. Their marriage was weak as hell if it could fail that easily to be honest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErnest Hemingsex@Ernest Hemingsex
1314 Followers
Yo, motherfuckers! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Let mom enjoy your candy cane while you feast on her cookies. ;-D === Uptown Spunk Ch. 3 Pt. 4 has just been submitted for publishing. === "Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from ...