Oedipus Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter moved them so that Valerie's back was against the living room wall. The lip lock ceased to allow for more ragged breathing.

"Oh, Peter. You know we shouldn't be doing this. It's incest," she panted. The maternal commentary was an extremely feeble attempt at stopping the inevitable.

The college student, who was know planting deliberate kisses down her chest to the start of her cleavage, replied, "Well, you know what they say, mom?" He forcefully and quickly yanked down a spaghetti strap, which resulted in exposing one massive and heaving breast.

"Oh!" Valerie exclaimed at the unexpected but not unwanted exposure.

Peter couldn't finish his own question. He was in erotic awe of his mother's bare breast. It was large, with a puffy areola and hard nipple. He couldn't believe it was right in front of him—there for the taking. He finally snapped out of his reverie, looked in Valerie's eyes, and stated, "Incest is best."

His mouth quickly dropped and enveloped the top portion of the taboo tit.

"Ahhh!" the horny mother exhaled, pushing her chest out, and tossing her head back against the wall.

Valerie cradled her son's head in her arms as he initially focused on the pointy nipple. He suckled it, laved at it, and gently bit it, delivering sexual charges throughout the MILF's body. Next his determined lips were concentrating on the breast itself, kissing it and licking the quivering flesh.

"Ohhhh, yeah! That's it, Petey! Suck momma's tit! Just like when you were a baby."

She viewed him intently as his head swung round and round while he orally worshipped the fat breast and fat nipple.

Meanwhile, Peter's hands were busy, gliding up and down Valerie's back and finally landing on the fleshy curves of her ass. He squeezed the motioning rump through the dress. It was when he felt her panty lines that he decided to go south.

The randy offspring got down on his knees and leered at between his mother's thighs. Her sex scent simmered through the dress and made his nostrils flare. He put his nose into the portion of the material which covered her pubic region. Valerie gasped. He looked up at her.

"Mom, you smell just like you are—hot and horny," he observed as his hands went under the skirt portion of the outfit and raised it.

Valerie, turned on like never before in her life, parted her long legs and thrusted her crotch at her son's face.

When the skirt was raised, he was awestruck. In fact, his mouth formed a large "O" as he gazed upon Valerie's panty-covered cunt. The panties were beige and knit string bikini. He loved the fact that the lacy material of the flimsy underwear was soaked, and gave a wonderfully transparent view of her muff. He smiled at the spacious stain. The overheating parent watched as Peter leaned his head into her most private region. When his nose pushed against her panties, she tossed back her head with eyes closed and sighed.

"Aaahhhhh!"

Peter started to rub his nose, mouth, cheeks—his entire face—into his mom's simmering crotch. The up-close strength of her musk and the decadent feel of her wet panties sent him over the sexual edge. He frantically mashed his face into and against Valerie's pubic area. He kissed and licked at the vagina through the lacy fabric. When he took in his mouth her cuntal lips through the panties, a new tide of honey was released.

No man started to eat her out through her underwear. No man...until her very own son. Her moan, "Uugghhh!" was primordial.

Peter's hands returned to duty, the fingers curing under the frilly waistband of Valerie's bikini panties. He pulled them down her long legs to her ankles. She steadied herself against the wall and pulled up one leg and then the other until she was free of the soaked garment. Peter discarded them to the other side of the floor and once again raised the skirt of his mother's dress. He was now looking upon the uncovered, wet, yearning, and most forbidden pussy in the world.

Her pubic patch was trimmed nicely into a semi-wide racing stripe. The outer lips were shiny smooth. The inner lips protruded, and pulsed. Her aroma, no longer hindered by clothing, hit his senses like a 2 x 4. Valerie was almost breathless watching as her son's mouth opened and his tongue appeared, reaching for her womanhood.

"Yesssss!" she wantonly hissed after his tongue met her labia. She "ew'ed" when the tongue began an agonizingly slow, upward lick of her trembling petals.

The tart—and forbidden—taste of Valerie's pussy rocked Peter. He was never one for drugs. But he knew he was hooked on one now—his mom juicy, delectable cunt.

Valerie's eyes rolled back into her head. Waves of gratification traveled throughout her body starting from her nether region as Peter began to lustfully devour her. Her back was against the wall, the flats of her hands also pressed against the wall, as he further steadied her by cupping her spread ass-cheeks. She draped a bent knee over his shoulder, the cute toes curling downward, while moving the other leg outward to the side thereby granting him more access to her famished sex.

The son had given her labia a few more tongue lashes, and then his tongue, mouth, nose, lips, forehead, and face were everywhere they could be. Just like a few moments ago when she still had on her underwear, he grinded his entire face into the humid and frenzied vulva. He relished in the bristly feel of her pubic hair.

"Ohhhh yesss! Eat me, baby. Eat mommy's cunt!" she encouraged with bated breath and a shoving pelvis.

Like slipping on ice, Peter's face, thanks to Valerie flowing oils, slipped all around and all over the maternal pubic area. He zealously kissed, rubbed, and licked her sizzling snatch—except for the prized clitoris. (The young stud was saving the best for last.) He sounded like a cocaine-user as he snorted her pervasive and alluring bouquet.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" the mother repeated in orgasmic glee at what her son was now doing. Peter was solely licking Valerie's pink, dewy twat. He lapped incessantly at his mom's mons. He was like a cat and a bowl of milk. She began to bounce when he tickled her pussy lips with his tongue, first in a feathery manner then in a more pressured way. It was dual action, skillfully using both the tip and the flat of his tongue to intensify his mother's pleasure. For his work and effort, he received another facial coating of Valerie's roaring juices.

Peter's mind was just beginning to wrap itself around the situation...and Peter's mind felt like a pig in shit! He LOVED going down on a woman. He liked it even a bit more than actual intercourse. And now he was going down on his most sought-after—and most illicit—woman, his beautiful mother. The sight, smell, taste and writhing of her pussy under his oral actions, while maintaining a hold on her shaking ass, was mind-blowing. What added to his relishing the moment was the feel of her bent leg over his shoulder. He saw it once in a porno movie, and thought it looked (and must have felt sexy.) The times he went down on his previous girlfriends, they were spread-eagled—not there is anything wrong with that. But now Peter was personally enjoying having a gorgeous woman's sexy leg over his shoulder and bouncing thanks to, and while, he ate her cunt.

The convulsing parent then gasped when she felt her son began to gently but firmly nibble on her cuntal lips. It was like he was sampling—and enjoying—their rubbery, slippery texture. She literally saw stars when he started his next feat: slithering his intrepid tongue passed those cuntal lips into her dripping, compliant opening.

"Fuck!" Valerie yelled. "That's it, Petey. Stick your beautiful tongue in my cunt! Oh yes, my horny son. Yes! That feels WONDERFUL!" She cupped her bare and still-covered breasts and roughly massaged herself, frequently pulling on the upturned nipples.

It was almost as if Peter wanted to literally return to the womb. He burrowed his face into his mother's white-hot cunt, further delving his excited, swiveling tongue into her vibrant, glistening hole. In response, more sap was released. His face and forehead, along with her entire vaginal area, inner thighs, and the crack of her ass, were coated in her secretions.

He restrengthened his hold of her squirming buttocks, in addition to fondling them, and enhanced his vigor in furthering his tongue into his mother's creamy, steamy pussy. He curled and jabbed his lingua in and out the of Valerie's forbidden fruit, tantalizing all the nerve endings in her vagina. In turn, she had to shore up the strength in her shaking knees and legs.

The buxom babe was enraptured by Peter. She heard him mumble something, but she couldn't care at this point if World War III started and he was announcing it.

She also heard sounds coming from his throat, as her son was literally sucking her love cream from the very depths of her womanhood. The more she discharged, the more he swallowed. It was almost like a race of who was faster: her vagina or his throat?

The orgasmic sensations which electrified her body was nothing like she had ever experienced before. This was Hall of Fame cunnilingus. The fact it was being amazingly performed by her own offspring, the depravity of it, scorched her mind like a seared steak. The incestuous aspect of the long-needed pleasure and satisfaction she was getting—she loved it!

The pain in Peter's neck was signaling that he had to bring this muff-diving to its literal climax. He had pushed through the initial neck ache thanks to the dramatic physical and vocal appreciation of Valerie. He had adjusted his kneeling a couple of times, but it was too much now. That was ok with him. He would be feasting on his mother's tasty twat in the future. Besides, he had another ache—from his cock. His steel member wanted in on where his mouth was.

The son pulled away from Valerie's vulva, rolled his neck around, and released his hands from her ass. The skirt dropped. He quickly raised it up again and then zoomed back in, covered her clitoris with his mouth and slipped two fingers into the greasy, excited slit. He commenced licking her clit and finger-fucking her simultaneously.

"Peeeeetter!" she screeched, bucking wildly into his face. Valerie was in pure sexual delirium. She unconsciously brought her hands from her breasts to the sides of his head. (As if he was going anywhere.)

His tongue flicked at the sensitive nub in a furious flurry of intended dabs. Meanwhile his index and middle fingers were rapidly moving in and out of her drooling gash. This resulted in loud squishy sounds filling the bungalow room as well as his slurping noise and her groans.

"Oh yes! Oh yes, my baby boy! Yes!" the incestuous mother groaned.

Hearing the rave of his "audience," the college student poured it. His tongue was drawing heavy circles against her engorged clit, while his fucking fingers were curled in her gooey, heated cavern.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, Peter! Mommy's gonna cum. You're making your mother—" she couldn't finish the exclamation. She was thunderstruck by her orgasm. Her pelvis thrusted so forcefully that it pushed the son back, his headed dislodged from between her thighs and sent backward. It surprised him. What happened next shocked him, then delighted him.

Valerie squirted. For the very first time in her life, she released her love juice in almost a fountain-like arc. It landed onto the carpet, forming sizeable spots. The two were visually captivated at her bodily reaction.

"Oh, my gawd, Peter!" she started saying in between strained breaths. "You made me squirt! I NEVER did that before in my life! You made momma squirt, you good little dirty boy."

They shared a smile. She, while descending from Mt. Orgasm, was amused at how his face and head looked like a glazed donut from her essence. He was thrilled that he ate out his mother and so successfully. He was also thrilled at the erotic sight before him. His nearly-naked parent stood against the wall, breathing heavily, with one breast bare, the nipple of the other one poking through the dress, her legs spread and gleaming with her sap. When she shoved him away just before spraying, he lost some of his erection. Viewing the live wet-dream before him, had him regaining his steely form.

She raised her arms up and outward in a 'hug me' fashion. "Oh Peter, come give your mother a kiss."

The self-confident lover picked himself up and took Valerie in his arms. The two began a long, sensual kiss, complete with intertwined tongues. They shared her scent and taste, and meshed their bodies into one another.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you, too, Peter.

Their lips and tongues reconnected for another slow French session.

Peter's upright slab of beef slid along Valerie's waist. She reached between them and grasped it.

"Mmmm, Peter," she purred, "My how you've grown."

They shared the ensuing snicker.

"Is this ALL momma's?" she playfully asked.

"Yes. It's all yours and only yours. Anytime, anywhere, Mom."

A tingle in her heart and her loins occurred. Her fingers were gently stroking his rigid dick up and down.

"Well, I think it's only fair momma returns the favor." She winked and started to lower herself along his body when he stopped her.

"Mom, I would love for you to blow me. But we'll have plenty of time for you to satisfy me. This is your time. Let me finish satisfying you."

Having said that, Peter took Valerie's hand and led her to the center of the living room. He sat down on the carpeting and slowly pulled her down next to him. He then delicately pushed his mom onto her back and stripped her of her dress. She willfully shimmied and helped to get naked for her son. Once the dress was down at her feet, he removed her heels and tossed away the garment.

He stood back up to disrobe himself. Before he began, he gazed at the dazzling naked sight before him. Valerie, without dress or shoes on, laid on the soft rug like a centerfold. She was enchanting.

"Oh, mom. You are truly the most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever seen."

Valerie responded with a soft "Thank you." She was flushed—both her heart and cunt effected by the compliment.

The mother's hands began to very lightly stroke her body. Her finger tips circled around her billowy breasts, then barely skimmed the hardened nipples. Her hands then dropped to her splayed thighs and breezily rubbed the smooth surface of the inner thighs. Finally the hands subtly touched her cunt. One hand glided over her pubic hair, while the fingers of the other brushed over her tumescent pussy lips.

This sensuous masturbatory display had the desired effects for Valerie. She heightened her arousal through self-pleasure, and grinned with satisfaction at seeing the jerk from the bulge in his pants.

The son sat down on the nearby couch and removed his shoes and socks. Then standing in front of his splayed mother, Peter did a striptease. He liked seeing his mother's eyes widened as he slowly shook his hips and start to unbutton his polo shirt. He pulled the garb over his head while still undulating his hips. Once the shirt was up and over, he tossed it aside. His eyes satisfactorily enjoyed seeing Valerie's mouth releasing a steady "Ewww," and the light touch of her hands on her body becoming more pronounced.

The mother was enthralled by the sight of her son's bare, well developed chest. His pectoral muscles, shoulders, abs—everything was so nicely developed and mouth-watering.

"My son is such a hunk!" she approvingly extolled, as the flats of both her hands worked more firmly between her legs than just a few seconds ago. One hand was glazing over its corresponding thigh, while the other was traveling up and down her soggy cunt lips.

Peter smiled confidently. While gyrating his hips, he put one hand behind his head and the other commenced rubbing the lump in his slacks.

"They sexiest woman in the world makes me so horny."

Mother and son masturbated in front of each other.

Valerie's eyes flipped open even more when she heard and saw Peter snap open his belt buckle. He yanked the belt free from all the loops in one swift motion and tossed it to the floor. The captivated mother slipped a finger tip into her sodden gash at seeing him open his pants and pull down the zipper, up and over the enlarged protrusion.

He sat back down on the sofa to pull down his pants. The aroused parent's eyes were like a laser on his briefs-covered erection. His underwear was white and the way it peaked reminded her of a tent. After he removed his slacks, he returned to standing and his erotic dance. As he rolled his hips erotically and shook his erection provocatively, Valerie quickly took her hands away from her crotch and rubbed her breasts and nipples with both hands. She knew with the blistering sight of her nearly naked son swaying his hips and shaking his money-maker at her, along with the sight of the growing stain on the front of his briefs, if she kept stroking her cunt she would come again. She didn't want this.

"Take it off!" she hollered. "Show momma what you got!"

Peter, after a few more hips shimmies, sat down and peeled off his briefs then jumped back up. He was now completely nude, like his mother, his large member and testes bouncing around as he returned to a standing position. He moved his foot outward to allow his leg to spread. He briefly got into a squat, letting his "package" flail about, then returned to a wide-open stance. He locked his hands behind his head and pushed out his crotch for his mother to see.

See she did, and love did she! She released a sigh at the spectacle of the forbidden male sex before. Peter's cock was lengthy, and curled upward, displaying a nice amount of girth. Valerie's licked her lips at this beautiful specimen of young manhood, taking note of the shiny appearance of the fat cockhead. The living room light highlighted the newly forming drop of precum on the tip.

"Ohhhh, baby! Peter YOU are an Adonis."

"Thank you, Mom. AND I am YOUR Adonis."

Once again his genuine words stirred her heart and loins.

He motioned toward her, his firm dick springing back and forth. He spoke, standing in front of and her reclined form.

"As your Adonis, I am now going to fuck you, dear mother. I am going to put my hard cock into that hot pussy of yours and fuck your sexy body. Is this ok with you?"

Valerie's eyes, upon hearing this triple X declaration of intent, glazed over with lust. "Oh, yessss!" she hissed in reply.

"Good," he said matter-of-factly and got down on his knees, ready and willing to mount his luscious mother.

Peter kneeled between her parted and bent knees. He leaned forward on both hands. His cock advanced to its ultimate destination: her open, moist, and wanting cunt. The bulbous penile top now rested against the spongy folds of Valerie's sex. It dawned on him in that instant that he was about to return to the space where he came from 22 years ago. It was also the literal climax of his endeavor he initiated a year ago; to supplant his father in his mother's life...and now in her vagina.

The son and his MILF looked at each other with wide eyes. They both shared within the mutual gaze a combination of love, lust, and joy. Their collective breathing was incredibly heavy. This was due to the previous hugging, Frenching, stripping and masturbating; from the societal line they both knew they were willingly going to cross now; and the animalistic fucking that they were about to start.

With just a brief thrust of his hips, the son's rotund cock-helmet lurched through the soggy labia and seemed to be pulled down by, and into, the gooey and luscious confines of Valerie's pussy. Her brewing oils greased the way for easy entry as her fevered sugar walls gladly welcomed his firm prick like a conquering hero. The two lovers' eyes widened at the illicit penetration and passage of the young cock into her gash. Automatically, the mother's long and sexy legs wrapped themselves around him, hastening his member's decent into her.