Oedipus Conquest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter could not get over the sensation. The inside of his mom's snatch felt deliciously warm, wet, and snug. It deliriously self-adjusted to accommodate for his length and girth. He felt like his dick was made for Valerie's cunt. His conquest of his mother was now completing, as he was literally planting his staff in her.

The exquisite feeling of slipping his dick into his gorgeous mother was intensified as he lowered himself onto her. His chest gently squished her massive tits, causing the rigid nipples to tantalizingly scrape his upper body.

When Peter's nut-sack banged against Valerie's ass, the two knew he had completely filled her. First he, then she released a deep-seeded grunt.

"Uugggghhhhhh!"

It was the sound of hedonistic pleasure, and the obtaining of sought-after physical gratification.

Seconds went by as Peter and Valerie looked lovingly into each other's eyes. Neither one of them could believe where they were. It was this astonishment which kept them both motionless, until Valerie's delectable hips started making tiny undulations. This broke Peter out of his stupor, his own hips responding with slow thrusts. Mother and son began to mate.

"Ohhh, Mom! I can't believe I am fucking you."

"Aaahhh, Peter, I can't believe it either. Do it good! I need it sooo bad. Fuck me good!" she pleaded excitedly.

Hearing the woman of his dreams—his mom—talk dirty like that, insisting he bang her good, intensified his thrusting. Valerie picked up on that.

"You like that, baby? You like to hear your mother talk like a whore while you're fucking her?" she inquired through bated breaths.

"Yeah! I do!"

With a wicked grin, she continued. "You nasty little boy, sticking your big fat dick in mommy's horny hole. How does mommy's pussy feel?!"

Peter closed his eyes, tossed his head and heartily exhaled, "You feel sooo good, Mom!" He increased his pelvic pounding, much to the joy of Valerie. She screamed.

"Aaaarrggghhhh!"

The mother's legs released themselves from around Peter and shot up straight in the air like a "V." Then the knees soon returned to a spread, bent position. His body was like a fine-tuned machine, bouncing up and down, ramroding deeper and deeper, over and over again into her sopping, spasming cunt.

"That's it, Petey! Oh, you feeeeel so good, baby! So damn good! " she whorishly acclaimed. "Give it to me! Fuck me! I need it!"

Once again, the horny son upgraded his pounding. The upgrade wasn't just due to Valerie's potty mouth. Peter got an extra charge from feeling his mother's juices splattering his balls and thighs as his stiff prick corkscrewed into her lush cunt.

On the carpeted floor of a Gulf of Mexico bungalow, mother and son were fucking like animals in the wild. Wet, slapping sounds, and deep, guttural moans filled the room.

Valerie's hips were bucking wantonly, as her arms went around Peter's neck. She had a look of determination. It was so long since she had an even semi-satisfying fuck, she was determined to relish in this. She sensed this was going to be an earth-shaker. She was also determined to give back to her son as much as he gave. As he shoved on the downstroke, so did she on the upstroke.

"Ugh! Ugh, oh Mom!"

"Deeper! Fuck me deeper, Petey!"

Ah the joys of youth. All that time doing calisthenics in gym class, paid off. Peter was bowflexing in and out, out and in Valerie at a remarkable rate. And he was barely winded. His rock-hard cock pounded at her delirious slit consistently and persistently, with sweat pouring off both of them. Mother and son, submerged in an ocean of lust, could not get enough of one another.

Peter lowered his face to Valerie's and just as their genitals were mashing into one another, so did he mash his mouth into hers. They kissed, and he immediately sent his tongue into her mouth. It wiggled in there impetuously, until her tongue joined it in cavorting about.

The young stud lessened the pace a bit, just to give his arm muscles a breather. His stroking was now more languid, and placing an emphasis on the inward thrust to skim her cervix. She moaned in recognition of this.

"Aaaahhhhhh!"

The stunning brunette was digging this slow fuck for a while but selfishness overtook her. She knew that he downgraded to give a break to his muscles and she felt a little a bad about being self-centered but she was on fire and at this moment didn't care.

Fine. His arms should be rested by now. This slow motion is nice and I will like it another time, but right now we need to get back to him fucking me into the rug.

Valerie's frantic hands descended from around Peter's neck to take hold of his buckling ass cheeks. She heftily squeezed them and kneaded them. He got the non-verbal cue and returned to hammering at her fiery gash.

Peter soon returned to his top-flight speed of banging Valerie. His pummeling was tenacious and fierce. Her receiving and returning was insatiable and torrid. His solid, driving cock was in perfect sexual synch with her desirous, overflowing pussy. Their kissing was passion-filled. Their grinding was carnal, like two dogs in heat.

"Ohhh, mom! You're such an incredible piece of ass!" he joyously celebrated.

"And I, I," she stuttered in between heavy gasps, "I can't get enough of your beautiful cock, my beautiful boy!"

It was just a matter of time when the lovers were going to peak. He was first.

"Ohhh, Mom! Oh! I am going to cum!"

"Cum in my mouth! Cum in my mouth!" she urged.

Peter gave a couple final shoves into Valerie's sodden cunt and then withdrew. He got into a crouch, then duck-walked up to her face. The near-orgasming mother watched in erotic anticipation as her son's penis, hard and glistening with her own juices, moved like a slow locomotive to her mouth. She readily opened it and took in the upper half of his dick.

The moment her lips wrapped around the top of his cock, Peter released his first salvo of cum.

"Aaarrggghhhhh!" he bellowed.

The heavy cream shot onto the back of her throat, and then down it. It startled her for a second, and then she regrouped herself. She adjusted her head and neck, and relaxed her throat muscles for the subsequent releases.

There were many subsequent releases. Peter's cock belched out one after the other white ropes of semen which Valerie greedily accepted. The ecstasy and the magnitude of her swallowing her own son's ejaculation were dawning on her. She felt jubilant and decadent. The draught of not having a hard penis in her mouth and swallowing its jizz was now over, along with the fact of whose penis was currently in her mouth and the force of his discharges—it was the undeniable truth for Valerie that this incestuous union was the hottest sexual experience of her life.

Peter was in completely in euphoria. He had just fucked his stunning and horny mother, who was now sucking him off while he came. He looked down in wonder as she milked his milk. With closed eyes and her neck strained forward, Valerie twirled her head around as she swallow his load. Try as she might, she couldn't contain the whole amount. A thick stream of the white lotion escaped from the corner of her mouth and slowly dribbled down her cheek. This was hottest thing Peter had seen while personally experiencing.

"Ohhhh, Mom! That's fantastic! Suck it. Suck it!"

Small "Mmm's" could be heard from the willfully complying brunette.

When Peter declared his climax, Valerie was near her own. It was a snap decision to make him cum in her mouth. If he was still screwing her, her climax would have been a done deal. When he withdrew his dick, it offset her peaking. It was ok. There for sure would be other times, and more importantly: he had given up so much of his time and did so much for her in the past year. This was no biggie.

While she was sucking the cum right of his ejecting prick, she slipped her hand down to her hot and humid pussy and stroked her engorged clit. It reignited her oncoming orgasm.

Peter was finally finished emptying his semen, which was good for Valerie. Besides her neck and throat muscles starting to bother her, she wanted to verbally let loose as her orgasm was beginning to overtake her. She opened her mouth and Peter moved to dislodge his cream- and saliva-covered prick. More jizz drooled out of Valerie's mouth as she began to wail.

"I'm cuuumming! Peter, I am cumming!"

Her fingers were a blur strumming across her pearl of joy. She arched her back, raising herself up to the squatting Peter, and her legs widened as she brought herself off. He just sat their, watching his X-rated mother, her chin and neck doused in his leaking cum, frig herself into joyful oblivion.

When she was done, they cuddle together on the floor.

"I love you, Mom. I love you as my mother and my woman...my only woman."

It was just her heart this time which was touched.

"And I love you, Peter. As my son and my man. My only man."

Peter realized their pledges of love were just like in the dream he had on their couch.

They remained on the carpet, falling asleep in each other's arms.

-- THE FOLLOWING CHRISTMAS EVE, OHIO --

"Come on, sweetie," she seductively coaxed, "Momma wants to jingle your bells."

Valerie, naked except for her black, 5 inch pumps, was on all fours under the Christmas tree. She was sensually swaying her delicious ass at her son, Peter. He was in an extreme hurry to strip as he looked upon his parent and his only lover. Her smooth, silky thighs were spread, displaying a very open and wet pussy. It was like a pink flower, literally dripping with nectar, agape as it bloomed.

Peter was frantically unbuttoning his flannel shirt, his eyes locked on the mouth-watering sight before him.

Left to right, right to the left and in circular motions did the parted ass-cheeks sway. Then Valerie hand in came into view, as she reach under herself and spread her greasy pussy lips.

"I'm waiting," she purred.

Frustration overcame the son. His sexy mom was lying on the floor like a cat wanting him to fuck her six ways from Sunday, and his shirt was a problem. One button was not being cooperative.

"Ah, shit!" he cursed, seeing the spread, drenched, salmon-colored treasure waiting for him, and his fingers fumbling with the difficult clasp.

His nose caught the first whiff of Valerie's in-heat aroma. That was it! He tore open the shirt, several buttons flying everyone.

Glancing over her shoulder, she laughed at seeing his plight and how he overcame it.

A few more seconds later, the randy parent watched Peter, now naked as she was with his lusciously hard dick leading the way, kneel behind her.

"Ohhh, yeeaahhhhh! she sighed. She felt his strong hands on her hips. Then Valerie savored the blazing and gratifying feel of him entering her.

They had been fucking like rabbits, ever since they returned from the vacation. They fucked like rabbits for the several months they remained in Florida, and the one month they were now living in Ohio. Valerie would never tire from her son's cock...his mouth, hands, or tongue. She particularly liked on the weekend mornings when Peter had, what he labeled, his breakfast of champions: eating out Valerie while she sat in front of him on the table with open thighs. She especially would never tire from his love and devotion.

His thrusts now, she noted, were firmer and his tempo quicker from the get-go than this morning. When she awoke while on her side in their king-sized bed, her stud son had quietly slipped his stiff dick into her and was initially applying meticulous light strokes, building later into a rushed motion. Now, there was no 'warming up in the bullpen.' Either way, she loved it.

"Oh, Petey! Fuck me! Fuck your mother!"

The handsome lover rapidly pistoned his solid cock into Valerie's receptive gash, they're bodies rocking back and forth while her enormous tits swayed in circles with erect nipples pointing downward.

"Uugghhhhh!" he grunted, his hands firmly holding onto her ample hips while he unwaveringly tapped at her cunt and behind.

Once again, Valerie was sailing off to nirvana as her ravenous offspring expertly screwed her. This caused her frothing honey to leak like a busted radiator.

"Jingle balls, jingle balls, jingle all the way," she sang, lying on her elbows with her back in an S curve.

The unexpected pornographic twist on the Christmas song made Peter chuckle.

"I love when you jingle my bells and balls, Mom."

"You dirty little fucker, talking to your mother like!" she reprimanded mockingly. "You take your dick out of my cunt this instant!"

With a knowing grin, Peter moved back as he really was going to withdraw from her. Valerie's rear pushed back, as her cunt opening seemed to take hold of the departing member. She looked at him with a sarcastic look.

"Smart ass."

With both hands, he squeezed her quivering bottom cheeks. "Lovely ass."

Valerie turned to looking forward and resumed her savoring of another award-winning screw.

The 22 year-old had some staying power, plowing repeatedly and fervently into the gooey goodness of his mother's combustible cunt. She raised herself up from her elbows to lay her back against his chest, both of them rocking back and forth on bended knees. This caused, to her delight, her breasts and nipples being mauled by Peter's hands.

He leaned into her ear, first licking the lobe with his tongue tip, then whispered lewdly. "You like when your son fucks you, don't you?"

"Oh yeahhh!" Valerie answered hoarsely.

"Well say it. Yell it. The closest house is over ten miles away."

"I LOVE IT WHEN MY SON FUCKS ME!!" she howled.

He added some 'English' to his thrusts after she vocally complied. She soon returned to her elbows and joyfully slid her hard teats against the soft carpet.

Not too long after that did her orgasm shake her being.

"Aaahhhh! Oh! I'm cumming!"

He smiled. It would be another minute or so before it was his turn. He just maximized his pulverizing of Valerie's convulsing pussy until it was time. Then, he gave one giant shove and let his erupting prick do all the rest.

"Give it to me, baby! Give me all that sweet spunk!"

"Ohhh, yeah!" Peter lustily concurred as he energetically vacated his liquid love into her needy orifice.

It was 11:57 PM when the taboo couple, still nude, finished and we're cuddling under the decorated spruce. Peter extended a muscular arm to the back of the tree stand and retrieved a small box, with a large green bow.

"Merry Christmas, Mom." He gave her box.

"Oh, son, I thought we were going to exchange our gifts in the morning." She nodded to the other various-sized, wrapped boxes under the tree.

"Yeah, but it's almost midnight and I can't wait to give you this one."

She relented with a smile, and untied the bow then flipped open the box. Peter felt incredible pride when he saw Valerie's eyes widen and a large smile came across her face.

Inside the box was his and hers 14k gold wedding bands.

"Oh, Peter!"

The son took the "hers" ring out of the holder and placed it on her finger.

"I love you, Mom."

She did the same thing, putting on him his ring.

"I love you, baby."

Peter and Valerie, mother and son, leaned into each other and kissed, as the clock on the nearby wall struck midnight.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It all flowed along too easily with no real conflict or any drama. Just A to B to C flowing too nicely. And their first time was ruined with a random pull out "cum in my mouth" yell by the mom. What the fuck was that about? He should have finished the first time deep inside her pussy. I thought this was one of the first things they taught in M/S Incest Story Writing class. And yeah the dad rolled over too easily. He knows he's innocent but doesn't get pissed; just caves and rolls over. Their marriage was weak as hell if it could fail that easily to be honest.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

yes yes yes i LOVED IT ALL mother son yes incest it got me very hard i lost count the times i had to wank off i lost

count the times i read this sexy story, a kiss a long soft full mouth kiss the look in my mothers eyes her eyes looking deep in mine searching mine my mother opened her mouth to say something my mouth lips on hers kissing her again full mouth kiss my tongue slipping in to hers licking sucking her tongue licking sucking mine my hand moving slowly down in the top of her gown down in the top of her low cut nighty her big bare breasts long hard nipples holding it gently rolling it she moaned in my mouth sucking my tongue harder pulling her hard nipple her whole body shook trembling she didn't stop me lowering her down on the settee on her back didn't stop me undoing her gown or her buttoned nighty opening it wide open no panties on she's naked now i pulled my paj trousers down she pulled them off me my cock rock hard as i touched her wet cunt her hand held my hard cock my fingers deep in her cunt my thumb stroking rubbing her hard clit her hand fingers holding squeezing my hard cock she pulled her mouth lips from mine panting get your cock in me fuck me fuck me hard ram it all in me, i did all the way to my heavy balls she screamed loudly yes yes fucking hell yes you you're my live in lover now my bed our bed i'm coming you're making your mother your woman come me to mam fuck me then come deep in me i'm yours all yours, all your holes mouth cunt arse, i've never had it in my bum you will yes my lover my bum my arse is yours all yours.

JT

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

Me again. Been stewing on your story all day and read the rest of it. One glaring problem with the story is the dad just rolling over and leaving the house. If it were me, knowing the lipstick was not there from a liaison of mine, i would quickly wonder who had access to the shirt to plant evidence. The dad can't be a complete idiot, right?! So he fairly quickly would have suspected his son! Am i right? Right? Either he confronts him right there or bides his time and works on gathering his own hard evidence. We're supposed to believe, knowing his own innocence, that he walks out of their lives forever?! I call bullshit on your whole fucking story and its bullshit assumptions!

And you had the gall to have him feel sorry for his dad after just giving him the shaft?! The son has no comeuppance? No consequences for his heinous betrayal? You never gave much justification for why he über-screwed his dad. Usually a story has some redemptive qualities, but you've skipped right by any remorse or confession, not even telling his mom what he did. He has to live with himself and i don't envy him at all. If it isn't eating him up, he is a sociopath! A sociopath for a lover- that's what she's got- not the lover she thinks he is at all! Bah, humbug!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

i fully agree with 6 years ago anonymous! it WAS a horrible cruel thing to do to his father. Very impatient of the son to take a shortcut by setting his dad up. Earlier, he said he loved his father- yeah... gotta call bullshit on that one. either he loves his father or he gets lipstick on his shirt- can't have it both ways. The same commenter says: "the only scum of the earth cheater in this story is the whore son..."! True dat!

And having read that far, i quit! Every shred of empathy for a son lusting for his mommy that i had was flushed down the shitter, where sonny boy should be!

Ain't we supposed to empathize with the characters of your story? The dream sequence had my hopes up for a hot read, though it seemed odd to be coming on page one of a five pager. And then we get dumped back into the squalid mess of betrayal. You, sir, fucked this story right in the ass! If the son truly saw the parent's marriage as on the rocks, the prudent, patient, might i say loving thing to do would be to wait and see if and when it DOES fall apart.

Yuck!

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

There was a lot of details you left out there was too many time jumps the dream was hurtful it just messed up the flow of the story and you failed to mention what happened when the mom found out if she found out that her son set the events up that her ex husband never cheated on her like he deceived her into believing and left out the exploranation on why he betrayed his father and deceived her in the process you had a good idea for a story but you failed to execute the story to it's full pertentionl this could be cause you were possiblely in a hurry and rushed the story or your talent is best served to ideas and the writing left for someone else which is nothing wrong with that there is a lot of people who wrote a story on here that wasn't of there idea it was someone else that they worked with for a story not many people has the actual ideas for a story that they write them self at least not on this site

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Roommate After her husband's accident, Kristen's son shares his room.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories