All Comments on 'Oedipus Denied'

by CuckSon237

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
moonstardkmoonstardkover 7 years ago
This shit here ain't incest

The last story was shitty too. That kid should just kill he's fucking whore mother and bully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
.

If it was me i would have waited for Dean to leave the house after his house and then force rape the mom.Just make her body a hell hole.Just destroy it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Utter crap

How did this get published here? It isn't incest and is definitely not erotic. Literotica should be ashamed for having approved this disgusting trash!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just stop or change category

This has noting to do with incest, listen to your critics and either change category or stop writing altogether.

CuckSon237CuckSon237over 7 years agoAuthor

. I realize its not really an incest story but that was the closest category I could see. If you have an alternative then please do say.

As for it being. disgusting trash' you do realize the irony of saying that in the incest category of an erotic story site. Most people would say the exact same thing about you and your interests. I would have thought someone into incest porn wouldn't be so judgmental when it came to others fetsishes haha.

This story was written a good while ago and currently has around 600 likes and shares in tumblr, so it's certainly not objectively awful. If you just aren't into this type of thing I suggest in future you don't read stories by me or stories in the incest category with cuckold as tag

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horses for courses.

I find this neither distasteful nor disgusting. It's just not my thing. Every act pleases somebody somewhere.

They say people write best from experience, so maybe CuckSon237 and his mom really do get their jollies when she humiliates him by making him watch other guys fuck her. Doesn't make it wrong -- just different.

I started fucking my mom when she came home drunk one night after my father walked out on us in my teens, so I write about that.

Even after I was married and had 3 grown up kids we continued to fuck a couple of times a week, simply because neither of us wanted to stop.

KidG1000KidG1000over 7 years ago
i love it

really hot story!! i love the subject, and reading it really turned me on. bully cuck mom/son stories are always fun. more humiliation for ruben and maybe even ruben can suck his mom's toes? maybe even while dean is fucking her? all in all a great story and i cant wait to see it continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
disgusting!

first you describe the mother as almost a saint, not daring to say no to her boss and then she ends up as a slut?! the category maybe might belong to being a voyeur, however. noth worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The worst theme a story's ever had.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55over 7 years ago
Awesome !

Don't listen to others..I found really hot ! I never read anything like that before ! It's so hot :) I hope there will be more !

MiniwandMiniwandover 7 years ago
Good but...

the mother character isn't good. The story is hot but not believable. I know it's just a story but a mother humiliating her son for no reason doesn't make sense.

And her behavior is weird too. At first she fears Dean but as soon as he is coming to diner she acts like a slut (thing she never did before).

So either make the mom a slut from the start (meaning she always wear revealing clothes) and give us a good reason for wanting to humiliate her son or you make her oblivious to her son spying on her (she wears sexy clothes for diner, forget the towel episode and she never knows her son can see through the vent).

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
the name chosen by the author

says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

Good job because you made me really hate the mom in the end for how devious she is. I wish you would right a follow up with the bully getting his and the mom begging for forgiveness. That will be a trick......go for it!

homerjayhomerjayover 7 years ago
needs improvement

The premise wasn't too bad but keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1 star

A baseball bat to the knees and balls to the bully would have been better. The mom just a big cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a different twist for the ending perhaps

the oedipus denied theme seems to work but left me flat

what if the mother was really setting up the bully and his father for paternity and rape charges? big out of court settlement allowing her and her son to leave the situation they are currently in

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great!

Especially the part when he sews his Moms pussy lips together and gives her an enema of boiling water. Then he slices her giant ass cheeks off with a butcher knife. Next the fun begins with Dean. First his cock is skinned slowly starting with the tip. A pipe cleaner is inserted in his peehole and thrust violently down its length. Then while Dean shrieks in agony, his ball sack is snipped with scissors and his balls fall out to be chewed off by his mother. What fun! Then Deans ass is fucked hard with a red hot shower rod until it punctures his intestines. Grandma shits in his mouth and he gurgles his last breath. Grandpa played with himself while watching ants bite off his mothers nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Revealing story

Many guys have peeped and jo with mom's panties. Most mom's know but try to ignore it. It may be very helpful to be honest with mom about insecurities and feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
real feed back

It was a alright story i didnt really feel the ending too much i think her son should get some sweet Revenge at least let him kick the bully ass or blackmail his mom both will be great over all i say this story is about a 2.5 its was hot and all but it made me hate the mother so much it was hard to enjoy the sexy parts hope you make a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this is terrible

you realise the mother is a neglectful bitch who would probably have her child taken away from her as she dies from aids

-400/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The story is ok and about the son should stand up for himself. Because what is the value of life if you dont have self respect and whats the worse could have happened, death, his bully would have killed him but in my opinion it is better than enduring the thousand deaths with every humiliation.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55over 7 years ago
Second comment

People who don't like the story are idiots who never read cuckhold. I re read the story tonight, turned me on so much !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perverted and fun

Absolute pervision at its filthiest, and I came twice. Write more my man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shit end

I liked the story, but come on, this is america, why did he not get a gun, shoot that bullys punk ass and fuck his mom? that would have been much better

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot!!

more stories please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just sad

Totally sad and fucked up. Fucking dean. Kill him and the mom and fucking fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The title grabbed me

I knew going in that I wasn't going to like the story. The ending just left my jaw hanging. But that's not your fault, with your name and the stories name, it let me, and tells people what they are getting into. And that being said, it worked as a story. Not my cup of tea, but I bet it made someone cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CuckSon237 do you care to have a friendly warning?

Do not put your son in a position where he DESERVES to be humiliated.It destroys the plot and the reality of the things.Make him WEAK, not WIMPY.Put him small, but not a micro penis.Five would do the trick.

You could have written a line where the mom was mad because he had stolen her panties and he would be punished.You made a psycho, not a mother.Should be in FETISH.

NTR only works when the affected party don't deservers to be punished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story is great

I loved it ! From the beginning right to the last sentence ! I really hope it's not over, i love how the story was written ! I see people commenting about the mom being mean to his son but that's why it's awesome it's so naughty :) I'm waiting for more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I do hope you continue this story. Please let Dean catch the son and sissify him. Have the son do duty as a cockold son cleaning Deans cock and Moms pussy. Perhaps put the son in a chastity device or castrate him.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 7 years ago

Perfect ending - cumming without being touched. Loved how the son's dick is in full blown micro-penis territory. His Mommy should call him 'baby dick' to really rub it in. Also like how the son is brown skinned and the bully is white. I would say you should have made them black instead of Latino, but I have to admit, Latino women with big butts are the hottest most beautiful women, whereas only some black women are hot so in terms of imagining the Mom being super hot this is more easy to believe.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxover 7 years ago
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:

WHAT GIVES ............................. GET GOING THE CONTINUED SAGA ........

YOU CAN'T MAKE SOMETHING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN GOOD

THENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN COMPLETELY STOP WHEN IT'S

GOT CLIFFHANGER ........ BECAUSE IT'S ALREADY BEEN THIS LONG

I'LL NEED READ OVER SO THAT I'M ABLE COMPLETELY ENJOY

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue!

Extremely hot especially mom enjoying actions of bully.

johnstang2johnstang2about 7 years ago
I fail to see how this is incest

Sure the pathetic son would love to fuck his Mother but that never and would never happen. Incest means sex happens between pure blood relations. If sex happens between two people that can legally get married then it is NOT incest. Many fail to grasp this very basic concept.

Bullies and step- this and that is not incest. At best this would fit under Mature.

It sure hell is not incest.

with that being said this is one of the very best stories containing a Bully fucking his victims Mother I have ever read.

Great Job. Thanks!

wsutippawsutippaalmost 7 years ago
Very good

Very good but I would like to see mom throw in a pity fuck for son

Is there any story that has that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well written cuck story!

Very well done. The son's feelings and the mothers responses were spot_on! I loved how much she got off on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THE STORY IS IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY, INCEST/TABOO. TRUST ME. I WAS A VOYEUR SON BUT FIRST & FOREMOST I WAS TOTALLY INFATUATED WITH MY MOM.

My mom was in 90% of my jack off fantasies. She was a flirt & a tease & a good host.

My parents stayed together. However there were things in their marriage i could not understand at that young age. They had a wide circle of friends & they liked to throw parties. We lived in a medium size house on a huge property close to the city. In the summer time there was a party at least once a week.

If my mom fancied a nan, she would be hitting on him in all but name. Her jokes usually were with double entendre. She would shower the man with compliments &/or take him to the barn to show him (say) our summer kitchen &/or snow tire storage. A few times she "had to leave the party for half an hour" because so & so had to buy something.

I saw inappropriate touching in the dark & heard her carrying conversations unbecoming of a decent happily married woman.

All of the above drove me crazy big time. I spyed on my mom because she was turning me on. She behaved borderline slutty at times but those moments mesmerized me, i was in a hypnotic trance of sorts whenever i sensed erotic tension btwn her & a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. IT IS TOTALLY MY CUP OF TEA, AND THEN SOME... 5*****

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I loved it

What would happen if reuben got a girlfriend or had a sister?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn

This is so fuck up I’m mad and aroused At the same time

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it..

Loved it..the mom fucking around with bullys is my favourite type of story..most stories i read r sons watching their moms getting fucked by a bully or getting gangfucked by a bunch of bullys..but in most stories the mom never gets to find out that the son watched her getting fucked or gangfucked..the few stories out there that has the mother joining in the humiliation of her small dicked son r my favorite..plz write more stories abt hot horny moms that like to fuck young guys with big cocks in front of her tiny dick son..i like the kind of whore moms that talks diry during sex and like to have their assholes fucked by big hard cocks..

PeeperJim777PeeperJim777over 4 years ago

Loved it! Keep it up! Next time though, more of moms sexy feet!

PeeperJim777PeeperJim777over 3 years ago

Wish I was Ruben...

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77over 2 years ago

mom son love is precious. Stories like these crap on something that could be much more. There is no worse mother who lives to humiliate their children. Shameful.

boolezboolezover 1 year ago

Mean moms rule!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

All is not lost. Son needs to come clean and beg them to let him clean them, become their bitchboy. My mom introduced me to her gay friends and asked to watch is have gay sex because she wanted to know what aam could do to anotheran that he could not do to her. She found out we love cock more than pissy. You ever see just how gross a pussy. is on the inside compared to a nice cock. Funny she had penis envy and I have vagina envy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you people are pathetic and need to have their balls smashed by a baseball bat

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

You need to do your research the Oedipus complex is about guy with the same name who killed his farther to fuck his mom not watch his mom fuck a bully and in return end up bullying him herself this story was trash and the writer and those who liked it is pathetic

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

There is a lot sick fucks who agree with the promotion of bullying people and especially if it is the mom doing the bullying as well all I have to say is let me see you bullying someone and watch how fast you get your ass kicked

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Just to let all of you know who is agreeing with this promotion of bullying people as well as letting the writer know I have reported this story for promotion of bullying people you all should be ashamed of yourself

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Well as 1 of the comments before mine said this story is in the wrong catagory it should have been either placed in the mature catagory or non concent/reluctance nothing about this was incest/ taboo

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It perfectly describes my growing up process, specially having a single mom cougar-like into beach, clubs and parties. Countless men have breed her all over the decades.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous