Oedipus Denied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean slowly climbed up onto the bed and on top of my mom, running his muscular white hands along my beautiful Latina mom's curvy body, squeezing at her tits and ass. My mom reached up her arms around his back, and pulled him towards her, and the two began to passionately kiss one another. For so long I had wanted my mom kissing me like that, not as a son but as a lover, and now here she was, doing to it my mortal enemy...

After a minute or so of kissing and fondling, Dean moved down to Mom's pussy, spreading her lips for the second time that evening and licking at her clit. Before long his faced was shoved into my mom's pussy, his tongue pushed deep into her cunt. God you have no idea how long I have wanted to eat my mom out...My mom pushed his head down with one hand, squeezing at her big tits with the other whilst moaning and whimpering in pleasure.

After a few minutes of this Dean stood up and pointed at his cock, Mom knew exactly what to do and jumped to her knees in front of him, eagerly opening her mouth. Dean slowly slid his cock into my mom's mouth. To start with she could only take half of his cock, with her beautiful soft lips wrapped gently around his thick white shaft, but soon she was deep throating him, letting out a 'glug' noise with each thrust of his cock as it hit the back of her throat.

As I watched my mom's throat get filled with my bully's cock, my own dick began to get hard once again, wishing that my mom's lips were wrapped around it rather than Dean's cock...

Mom pulled the massive white cock out of her throat and began to rub her pretty little hand up and down his shaft, my bully began to moan and my mom shushed him.

"You'll wake up Ruben!" she said.

"Who fucking cares, he'll probably just watch anyway. I saw him spying on me finger fucking you earlier. Fucking faggot." Dean laughed.

My mom smiled at him and climbed back on the bed, she lay on her front and raised her ass into the air, displaying her bulbous ass and pink pussy to Dean, with her tits and face pressed into the bed.

"Fuck me...Fill me with your big white cock!" she said seductively.

At this I began to furiously rub my cock, god I had waited so long to hear my mom speak like that. It was just a shame she wasn't saying it to me...

Dean smiled and climbed onto the bed, grabbing Mom's ass cheeks and pulling them apart to open up her pussy, he put his cock to the opening of her cunt and slowly pushed it in. He slapped her ass, making her squeal and began to push in and out of her cunt, each time getting a little deeper until soon his entire cock was balls deep in my mom's exposed pussy, her mature pussy lips wrapped tightly around his cock.

I watched with tears in my eyes and my cock in my hand, as the woman who had given birth to me, who had raised me, who I had lusted after for so long, willing gave her pussy to my enemy to violate...

God how I wished it was me in there, pounding in and out of Mom's tight little hole...although I have to admit, I don't think she would have enjoyed it as much with my little cock...

Dean fucked Mom faster and faster, shaking moms bed back and forth into wall, sending her tits flying. His legs slapped into my mom's big brown ass cheeks again and again, making them and her thighs jiggle with each thrust. White froth began to form on my bully's cock and around Mom's pussy as the speed of his thrusting began to whip up her pussy juices.

Mom's hands were stretched out to the side, and she was gripping at the bed sheets, trying to push herself up the get Deans cock even deeper inside her, she whimpered and moaned and began to scream, biting down onto her pillow to muffle her cries.

"Fuck your pussy is so tight." Dean grunted, thrusting even faster now, my mom gasping for air and nearly passing out from pure pleasure. I saw Dean's balls begin to pull up in his sack, and he gave one last massive thrust into Mom's pussy, getting his cock as deep into my mom's supple body as he could.

He grunted and twitched as he came deep into my mom's womb, the same womb from which I was born. My mom shuddered in pleasure at the feel of her pussy being filled with Dean's seed, and then Dean began to slowly pull out his massive white slimy cock.

As the tip of Dean's cock left my mom's pussy, I watched in horror as his thick white seed came dribbling out of her gaping hole, running down her thick thighs and onto the bed sheets below. I had pictured this image so many times in my head over the past few years, but of course in my fantasies it wasn't Deans cum but my own that flowed out my mom's pussy. Dean then used both hands to spread Mom's pussy wide open, causing even more cum to pour out.

"Fuuuuck." He said, "That is so fucking hot."

My mom giggled, and reached a hand back to her pussy, she stuck two fingers in and scooped out some cum. She rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed in the puddle of cum that had just poured out of her, and stuck her cum covered fingers into mouth, sucking them clean.

"Mmmmmm..Yummy. Ive never ate a white man's cum before." she said smiling at Dean, her lips shining with his cum.

"Jesus fucking Christ...your so fucking hot." Said Dean

"Why thank you honey." Mom smiled, scooping more cum out of her pussy and slurping it up.

"You're not too bad yourself stud. Now why don't you come over here and let me clean off that cock for you."

Dean grinned and walked over to Mom, who slipped the semi erect cock into her mouth, sucking off all the cum and pussy juices, causing Deans cock to get hard again.

"Wow. I forgot how much stamina you young boys have!" she said grinning at the cock in front of her eyes.

"How about you go and get cleaned up and we go for round two, perhaps this time you put that big white cock of yours in my asshole." I couldn't believe how filthy my mom's mouth was, she had never spoken anything like this around me before.

Dean left to take a shower, leaving my mom alone. I stared down at her where she sat on the edge of the bed, licking the last of Deans cum out of her gaping pussy.

'Fuck Mom your such a slut!' I thought, 'God I want to fuck you so bad Mom' I was incredibly close to cumming now.

My mom stood up and walked over to her mirror, she stood admiring herself, squeezing her tits and wiping the saliva and cum from her face, she bent over, her ass facing the mirror looking over her shoulder, and tensed up squeezing the last dregs of Dean's cum out of her, where it then ran down her leg.

I furiously rubbed on my cock and moaned in pleasure as I came close to cumming. Immediately I realised what I'd done when my mom's eyes shot up the vent from where I was watching!

I stood frozen in terror, my cock in my hand, as I stared into my mom's eyes, could she see me!?

"I hope you enjoyed the show honey." She said with an evil grin, "Did you like watching mommy get fucked by your big strong bully, hmmmm. God he was so big."

I couldn't believe what my mom was saying, she knew I'd been watching the whole time!

"Oh and Ruben." She said, and evil smile spreading across her face. "I know about what you did with my panties, but don't go thinking you can fuck me now. After I found my panties in your room I was turned on and so I spied on you in the shower. But as soon as I saw your tiny little dick, I knew I could never fuck you. From now on, my pussy belongs to Dean."

"Sweet dreams honey. Hope you enjoy the rest of the show."

I could take no more, and I finally came without even having to touch my cock. I let out a grunt and twitched in pleasure as my little cock squirted its load onto my bed, wasted and useless, whilst my bully on the other hand had just pumped his seed into the warm fertile womb of my mother...

As I came I stared into Mom's eyes as she laughed at the sound of me orgasming to her humiliating words.

"Pathetic..." She said laughing, and then turned away from the vent and lay back down on the bed, spreading her legs and fingering herself as she waited for Dean to return.

12