Of Gold & Silver Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Why is my life so difficult?'

He rubbed his face and chose his words carefully addressing her with the most serious tone he could muster.

"Julia. If what you're saying is true, that will mean you're from the past, which is, well quite distressing to believe." He stopped her upcoming protest with a palm.

"But, I'm not saying I don't. This is just lots to take in. Soooo you said something about Carthagian BASTARDS, or did I heard it wrong?" They both shared a laugh before he stood up to untie her.

******

'...This is my kingdom come,this is my kingdom come.

When you fell my heat, look into my eyes, That's where the demon hides, that's where the demon hides...'

Josh groaned in annoyance, but his phone groaned louder.

Finally he snatched the demon from the table and with due respect silenced Imagine Dragon's Demons. No puns indeed.

He popped his back sitting upright on the sofa. He could have taken the bed and have Julia sleep on the sofa. But one look on her beautiful face and his heart melted. That girl can really use the bed for some sleep. And by everything she told him and him explaining to her 'Why the Miss he used wasn't actually the miss she thought it was'.

Only then did he notice his prominent wood poking holes through his pants. SO he gradually got up to get to the bathroom to get rid of the pressure.

He silently slipped inside his bedroom, trying his best not to make any kind of noise that might break the peace. He tiptoed towards the bathroom but abruptly stopped when his eyes nearly popped out.

She was sleeping. Nothing surprising in it. But what actually made our hero's blood pump faster were, first, she looked horribly cute in his clothes, and second, she really doesn't know how to button up the shirt properly. His lips formed a 'o' when he noticed the unblemished skin of her midriff and the curve of her right breast which was expose quite up to the light pink areola. He almost blew his load then and there. The faint unlighted that traced its path through the blinds made her skin glow like pure gold. Her hair was messed up cascading her face such that only the area down the nose was visible. Her lips looked so enticing, slightly parted as if daring him to take a closer look. This produced some really vivid images of the set wrapped around some really hard pole.

Hard and throbbing.

He ran inside and almost slammed the bathroom door shut. Almost.

Panting heavily he removed his pant and relieved himself. But the damn erection stuck like a hot-rod. Cursing about some brunette and lime green shirts, he took the matter in his hand, both literally and factually.

Few minutes later he peeked out of the door. Asleep. He closed the door again preparing for a quick shower. A very cold one.

After he was done and his Amor problem quite handled, he wrapped a towel and stepped out of the bathroom. Tiptoeing towards his exit he pause for a last glance at the occupant of his bed. Thankfully she was now sleeping on her side. He thanked the gods for small miracles and took off for the exit. Well same here, almost.

The door opened a very cheery women entered the stage carrying her signature faux croc skin handbag.

"Little bro, you forgot to lock the main door. AGAIN. Why are you being so irresponsible? Someday someone will break in and you'll be left crying about it for the rest of your sorry life." She noted before turning the lights on.

Josh wasn't breathing. Only if someone can tell him that.

Jennifer took in the scene, her eyes thin slits, nose flaring in annoyance, head tilted to the right.

Julia whimpered something that faintly resembled 'Let me sleep some more.'

Jennifer was now tapping her feet arms crossed.

Josh gulped. Well SHIT! So much for miracles!

$$$

That's it. So how was it? Do tell if you like it. Or don't. Should I continue?

12