Of Hearts Bound Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glad to hear," he said warmly, letting his hands wander her body, not too lecherously, but enough to remind himself of the shape of her. "I've missed you," he said softly as his right hand brushed her cheek.

"And I have missed you." How she did. Being with him was like mana. Indeed, he had teased his control by having her to be late to meet her own hectic schedule a few times in favor a quick, frantic fuck and memories of him grunting and biting her at just the spot between neck and shoulder like a dog nipping his bitch, and the sounds and feelings that made her waifish frame tremble helped sustain her during the busiest moments.

He took half a step from her and looked down, only then seeming to see her wearing her apron, "Being artistic, I see." Then he seemed disappointed, "I'm interrupting."

She was dismissive of the tone, "You are not. I didn't even get a chance to start anything. And even if I were hip deep in paint or clay you are still not an interruption and never will be, so stop that."

He grinned as he appraised her. "I like it when you're firm."

Her pale blue eyes twinkled, "Sometimes I need to be. I cannot gently ask the trainees in my charge and my subordinates if they would perform better, if it's not too much of an imposition for them."

"I suppose not," he agreed, his mind travelling back. "Even so, it's something of a far cry from the young woman Neral would come home and speak of the archer with skill that is nearly unreal, and there is something in her that tells me she could be someone I could trust...if she could only stop clearing her throat to stall for time between whispers."

The natural blush that filled her fair-skinned cheeks was bright enough to add color to the bit of makeup already there. "I have found some volume, yes." She luxuriated in the closeness of him, drawing her delicate fingers down his smooth cheek, "What brings you to me this evening?"

"Do I need a reason?"

"Absolutely not."

He pulled her closer, feeling her shiver against him, and, he had to admit, even that subtle bit of submission aroused him. It aroused him enough that he thought to tweak them both, "And why not?"

"Because I am yours." Those words and any like them that reminded her of her place caressed her mind and her pussy as well as any tongue or finger.

He returned the caress of his cheek in kind, drawing close enough to her to feel her breath against his skin. His tone softened to a near whisper itself, "As I recall, I commanded that you be again the person you were before I came into your life."

She huffed in amusement. "Just because the puppet master gives the puppet control of her strings, that doesn't mean she is any less a puppet. In all that she does, she knows the master can come and pull them from her and she will surrender them with joy." And that was the nature of Traymis Elan these days; balancing between being herself and being his. But she had more or less made peace with walking that line.

He gripped her neck just firmly enough to make his power felt and he exhaled quickly through the nose, himself a bit flushed at how she trembled. He knew what she wanted to hear and how. "I want to fuck you, Elan. Now. And I'm going to because I command it and you will obey me."

Her desire to work on her art evaporated completely even as her skin came alive, anticipating the sensations ahead. "I will obey." Her tongue lingered on that last word as it often did. It was a more beautiful four-letter word to her than even 'love.' Her pussy began to weep thinking of what he would command and how she would obey each one with all that she was.

He reached purposefully to untie her smock, his right index finger sliding between the string and her thin green blouse so she could feel a moment's pressure before he untied it, "There are so many ways that I've missed you...and your body of late. I want your long tongue all over my cock. I'm going to order it, Elan."

"I will obey," she whispered as her mouth watered.

He kissed her cheek with the most feathery touches, inhaling the scent of her as he went, "Splay you as I please."

She whimpered at the thought of his cock...his weight...his need. "I will obey."

"Display you if I choose." His tone turned playful, "Or even perhaps have you display yourself to entice me." He tsked in disappointment, "Though you may not be able to manage that."

Her grin was a wicked type of sexy, but still with a hint of that submissive demeanor. "You already said you missed and wanted me."

"I did." He kissed her then and in each break between words, and each time there was the temptation to keep kissing her and simply take her for the first time that night then and there. "I do. And I have plans for you, Tray, on many fronts." He straightened, pulling away from her with some effort and teasing himself with the knowledge of what was to come if he held off for a mere few moments.

"Follow me."

And just like that, the strings pulled taut and she walked from her room and down the corridor, following obediently behind, her body alive with a unique sensation. She was still in the moment. She could feel her limbs and still held sway over them but a part of her mind floated in a rush of obedience. He commanded. She followed. That rush was a tingle from the base of her brain that flowed down to nestle between her legs. She sighed deeply as she began to feel herself drip into her panties.

Down the long hallway, then a turn left and down the next hall. When she realized where they were likely to end up and her curiosity and some added anticipation. The doors opened for them to find Tessa in a long, emerald gown. Technically, it was a sleeping gown, but the plunging neckline and the slit in the gown that went all the way up her thigh made it clear that no one that wore it could expect to be wearing it long. Her long copper hair flowed in waves down her shoulders. The blush of her cheeks came from her own fair skin, a clear gloss covered her lips and a dark eyeshadow gave her eyes that very nearly matched the gown a piercing quality that somehow enhanced the warmth that was always there.

Tessa took note with amusement the way his eyes drifted to her breasts that were spilling from either side of the gown. It didn't shock her. Men simply did it nearly out of reflex and she was smart enough to use the distraction to her advantage whenever possible, whether it be at Court, or even just some extremely favorable deals at the markets. The Goddess gave her the gift of her body and if she could use it in the smallest ways to help her House, she may as well. She happily greeted each."Hello, Deres. Hello, Traymis. I hope you're both well this evening."

"We are," he said, closing the distance to Tessa. "You look...lovely."

She gave a small nod with a grin. "Thank you, Deres. It's a special occasion, so I thought I should honor that."

He appraised her once more, drinking her. "You certainly have, though I will point out that you rarely go so...all out, so to speak."

"You've never suggested that was a requirement."

"It never has been. I'm just happy to be with you at all, even if it will just ultimately be for stud service."

She picked up on the purposefully overblown undercurrent of pity. "Surely you aren't just now troubled by the fact that it isn't men that excite me?"

"I've hidden it well until now...and will continue you hide it well for as long as you allow me to slide into your bed."

"Since I will need a man to further my line one day, I may as well grow accustomed to him now. Besides, I'm not the first House Mistress to make herself available to the Lord and Lady and I won't be the last. A Lord with a twitching cock may as well have it tended to at home and spare the House a scandal."

He put his hands over his heart, already scandalized."But I have Elan, and Cassea, and Bryana as well."

Tessa sighed and shook her head, her copper curls swaying with her, "I may not ache for men, but I understand them well enough to fairly say that if a man already has a hundred women to rut in, if he finds yet another willing pussy, that one will be plowed, too."

He tilted his head quickly in a version of a shrug, "More true than not, I suppose. But, this time I brought an offering that I'm certain will appeal."

That much was certain for Tessa. Man or woman, anyone with eyes found themselves drawn to someone with looks as exotic and near-ethereal as Traymis Elan's. With hair naturally white and eyes a pale, piercing blue, and a demeanor that never failed to exude warmth and friendliness, Tessa, walking with her through the streets saw men walk into one another watching Traymis walk by

The two had settled into a lovely friendship, but Tessa admitted to herself that, at least at first, she had found her as physically compelling as anyone else. Even though that had been put aside as time allowed her to know the person that was Elan, Tessa admitted that anticipation for the now was difficult to ignore. "Hello, Traymis. I'm sorry if your evening isn't turning out as you may have planned. I hope that you find it interesting nevertheless."

"I have no doubt that I will," she said smoothly and with more than a hint of amusement.

"I could just tell her to," Deres offered.

"Is that not less fun for you?" Tessa teased.

"Not really," Deres said, looking at Elan standing there at casual attention. "It's important to me to please, you know that. As with all the women that gift me their favor, I enjoy making you cum."

"Even if you must pull them from me by magic."

He sighed happily, proud of the memories of her writhing. "You do not complain."

"Because we are all animals. There are women who love women to the point where the thought of laying with a man makes them want to vomit that would still come to you in darkness and shame to feel what you could make them feel."

That piqued him. "Know any in particular?"

She shook her head, "And you prove my point that, for men, there are never enough women."

He shook his head, mainly to try to undo the smile that wanted to park itself on his features. "While I'm not willing to concede that, you at least have a valid argument." He sat at Tessa's small desk, crossed his legs and eyed Elan. "I tell her to do things because it pleases her and that pleases me. To tell her that to stand there waiting to be told how to obey arouses her pleases her. Doesn't it, Traymis?"

She blinked rapidly as she began to flush. She knew her body was simply reacting to his words as any other reflex did. Thinking of that rushed blood to her nipples, pushing them against the loose fabric of her blouse. "Yes, Master." Her lips quivered as those words escaped.

"Standing there, ears open, mind open, listening intently to my voice as it tells her that her limbs are heavy, so heavy that her body is rooted to the spot she's in now. It's a pleasant experience because all of that heat that would live in her limbs as she waited to move can move into her mind." He leaned forward, enjoying the subtle changes in her stance. Elan's arms hung limp and her eyes subtly widened. "If I tell her that she can feel her mind slowly submerge in that heat, then it is simply so."

It rose within her, slowly, and she didn't even try to tread that heat. As it took her she sighed deeply, and, with the exhalation, came a small whimper. Her ears listened and her mind was open, but her eyes were locked to his in case he had another thought, whim, or need.

Her mind was already fucking itself.

Seeing her in surrender enticed him as it enticed her. Seeing her happily weak and waiting for more made his cock shiver and quickly the urge grew to touch it, but he chose to deny himself, for a time anyway. "Does your mind drown in heat, Elan?"

"Yes, Master." She quivered, trying to ride out the sensation. She could drown...she could die now and it would be a perfect end to life.

"We can't have you drown, dear," he admonished gently. He spared a glance to Tessa, seeing that she was mesmerized by the scene in her own way. As far as he could recall, she'd never "How obedient are you, sweet one?"

"Absolutely, Master."

"Indeed." He watched Tessa watch. "Keep looking at her, Tessa. Do you see? I mean, she stands there and waits for me to order her...and I don't even have to do that. All I need to do is make a suggestion and her mind will take the next step because she is a slave and it might please me and it will please her."

"Is that so?"

He gave a small nod, turning back to Elan, leaning forward with a predatory grin, "I mean, it would be terrible if Elan's mind were to drown. She knows I wouldn't want her to be an empty little thing. That would be no fun for me at all. That wetness that threatens to do that has to go somewhere, doesn't it?"

A soft whimper escaped her lips as the switch was thrown deep in her mind that sent that heat down through her spine to flare and fill her belly until it fluttered in a shiver as that heat ran south. The heat condensed to dew, the dew mingled together to become droplets, driven together by thoughts of submission to her master, and thoughts of her mind fucking even now brought the droplets to a deluge so intense that she could feel the steady drip, drip, drip.from her cleft to her panties. Elan's eyes fluttered as she rode the feeling that almost seemed to be in time to the beat of her heart.

Tessa's own heart beat faster at the sight of Elan, high-pitched whimpers now coming from her after every few breaths. She could only imagine what the other was feeling. She didn't understand the complexities of the magic that bound them, but she didn't really need to. It was just so compelling to watch someone talk someone into such a state.

Deres found it compelling, too. She was mesmerizing in her own way. Beautiful. Obedient. And riding the waves of his control even as he scarcely exerted any. She accepted her place with such contentment, which pleased him. Commanding her to be who she once was and hold a balance between that and being owned could have put her in a place where she was always fighting between herself and the puppetmaster.

To see herself in her state and to like it sent blood to his cock as her state sent wetness to points between her legs. "Elan?"

Her spine straightened ever so slightly as her strings pulled taut with the hearing of that extra hint of firmness in his voice. "Yes, Master?"

"I'd like to watch you and Tessa play for a while. Go to her, would you? I'm certain you can convince her."

Elan's lips parted in a smile as she moved with purposeful steps and an equally purposeful sway to her hips. "I'm sure I can."

Tessa's green eyes twinkled, "What if I choose not to be convinced?"

"You are already convinced. I would not be here this way if you also didn't want it to happen." She was close enough now to run her long fingers down the creamy white skin of Tessa's arm. "He did not send me here to seduce you."

"Though you would."

"I would obey because the slave obeys. And for the part of me that is me, it not so horrible a command to follow."

That made Tessa giggle like a teenage girl, "It amuses that such a command doesn't go against who you were."

Elan's hand ran over her shoulder and down the loose fabric of the gown as her fingers slipped under to squeeze a heaving breast that yielded beneath the force of the touch, "I've never wanted women before I was remade. I still ache for obedience more than I will ache for any woman by herself. But I have always enjoyed sex very much. I've always given myself to it. I give myself to it, and you, now."

Tessa, not one to turn away a gift freely given, kissed Elan deeply, tongue darting in to meet hers and taste sweetness as she exhaled through her nose rapidly while Elan's groping became more insistent. Tessa let Elan do as she pleased as she slowly disrobed her lover. One button at a time revealed a chest slightly more pale than even her own. Elan's breasts were small, little more than a slight sloping of the flesh to define them and nothing compared to the pendulous mounds of flesh that belonged to Tessa. While Evaline's admirably defied gravity, Tessa's sat closer to her body, though no less full or impressive. Elan's nipples were thick and proudly erect, each seeming to call out to be sucked.

As Tessa began to answer that call, the air touched her bare skin with the falling of her gown. She would close her teeth ever so slightly and pulled them, making Elan squirm in that mix of pleasure and pain as she wallowed in a realm of duality. She was enjoying Tessa. She was enjoying every bit of it for what it was. Sex was a glorious thing, and she enjoyed being with someone she considered a friend. But there was the other part of her, the slave part, that whispered to her, Master is here and he sees all that I do. The urge to please was strong and Elan knew that exposing Tessa's voluptuous form pleased him as her gown dropped.

The skin of Elan's breasts was peppered with kisses, licks, and the mark of teeth and it carried the sheen of saliva as Tessa stripped her bare with increasing urgency. Tessa knew what strength lay in that frame. Elan found herself pulled to the redhead and pressed their bodies to one another as they resumed the worshipping one another with deep kisses and fevered touches. Tessa liked that, with Elan's skin, her nails left clear trails as to where she had been and the untouched parts were simply invitations. Still, right now, there was one invitation that had been extended the moment Elan had approached her that Tessa would accept now.

Sliding two fingers down her belly and over that tuft of snow white hair to find that one place on a woman where all touch could at once coalesce and then radiate outward to every part of her being. At that first touch, Elan's body twitched forward just before she broke the kiss and put her lips near Tessa's left ear. "Roughly," came out in a rasp. "Please."

Tessa was more than happy to comply, "Tell me if it's too much."

"I will." She knew that it would not be. She was in her slave place and in that place there was no such thing. As much as what Master wanted drove her in that if he wanted lovemaking and sweet words, she would shower him with those whispers and that gentleness, she liked the rough. For him to pound away inside her...to take her showed her her place and the slave in her wanted him to see her in that place. It also amused her to wonder if the mousy, loving House Mistress was capable of it.

She found out quickly that indeed Tessa had at least one lover who enjoyed a good mauling. Those fingers pressed into her clit hard and rolled it in circles as Elan's clit dripped more insistently in response. The archer would inhale sharply as the feeling of her singing nerves built, peaked, and then radiated in a wave that made her growl in response, an incongruous sound coming from a creature such as her. What seemed more acceptable to the ear given the petite frame and youthful look was the high-pitched squeal that came with Tessa giving her clit a simultaneous pinch and pull. Her thighs trembled each time and each time she wondered for a moment if she could remain standing against it.

She hugged herself to Tessa, in part to brace herself, in part because, over her shoulder her lust-hazed vision saw Deres, chair now fully facing them, beautifully naked and she whined again, swooning at the sight of his body; fine hair on his chest, no shortage of muscle and a long, thick proud cock at the happy mercy of his hand as it dripped from the head, bringing a hiss from him as his thumb rolled a droplet of precum over the velvet head. Master mesmerized. When her mind and body were in this place there were times that she found herself drooling at the sight of him.

What's more, he looked pleased with what he saw. He looked pleased with them. He looked pleased with her.