Of Hearts Bound Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddess, yes."

"You like this, Traymis?"

Elan's soft but insistent voice cut through the fog. "Yes, Tessa."

"Rough enough?"

She tugged again, and Elan's knees did buckle for the blink of an eye, "Yes, Tessa. It's...p-perfect."

"You say that like, 'Yes, Master.'"

"Yes, Tessa."

Tessa liked that a bit. "He's watching, isn't he?"

"Yes, Tessa." These words sounded as though they came from a weaker place than the others.

"That's almost better than my fingers, isn't it?"

She yelped along with another tug, "Yes, Tessa. I'm s..."

"Shhhh, it's all right. All that matters is that we make one another feel good tonight. It doesn't matter to me that there is more that drives you so long as I am part of what does." Tessa didn't bother to look towards Deres simply because she thought it more fun to tease her lover with it. "Does he still have his clothes on?"

"No," she moaned. "Naked. Beautiful. L-like you."

The praise made her happy. "Thank you, Traymis. Naked as I thought he would be. Does he just play with that thing or does he draw upon it like the mage kind?"

Elan managed to look beyond her own haze to see what he was doing to himself. After a few strokes with the right hand, the fingertips of the left would start at his full balls and wander up his shaft, moving to the left and right, pausing here, half circle there. It was just another display of his power. "He...mmmmmmm...casts."

Rolling that clit in circles now, her hand thoroughly soaked, "That's for me, Tray. He bathes it in magic in those times when it is only the two of us."

"To make you cum," she whined, on the edge and eyes beginning to water imagining it. "So you feel good."

"So I feel nothing but good, Tray." Her teeth found the spot between neck and shoulder. "Wave after wave of it, not so much that I am lost, but more than enough so that I don't care that he is not a lovely woman."

"But I understand. I have a glimpse of what it must be like for you, in heat all the time for him."

"Goddess, yes, Tessa."

"And, when he commands, your mind takes a moment to decide whether or not it conflicts with 'you,' and then your mind just goes away, doesn't it? I know why you love it." She pulled her fingers away, leaving Elan heaving before putting them in her mouth to the second knuckle to savor every bit of the feminine sweet. "I want to taste you now." She said it in such a way as to get the response she liked a bit.

"Yes, Tessa." Almost reflexively, Elan hopped upward, wrapping her ankles around Tessa's waist, her softer flesh yielding slightly under the firm grip of muscled legs, the outline of those muscles only truly becoming apparent with the application of force. Her arms went around Tessa's neck, feeling hands grip the underside of her thighs as the ache to kiss returned. Turning their bodies together Tessa placed Elan on her back, losing herself in the other woman, kissing...nibbling...mauling...biting her way down her body, stopping briefly to tongue her belly button, causing Elan to squirm and giggle at the suddenness of the different sensation.

The barest hint of Elan's scent found Tessa and seduced, calling out to her mouth and her cunt together. She heeded that call. When her lips were mere inches from that pale pink pussy, it excited her no end to see Elan spread her legs wide like a whore who just pocketed her money.

A slave being obedient, she corrected. Being what she is, being what she wants to be. She wet her mouth and tongue tentatively, then dove in, teasing the clit with the tip before diving in to fill her mouth with Elan's juices, and it seemed as though she very nearly could. In their scant few moments on the bed, there was already a wet patch on the blue quilt. Tessa let herself go, enjoying the feast for her belly and her ears as Elan sighed and moaned in response to her ministrations.

As she awaited what tonight was for.

As she awaited the inevitable.

She gave no real thought to it. She once told the Lady Jaye that she feared neither of them and she didn't, even when Deres and Bryana were new to her life and the House. Then, it was because she trusted Neral and quietly watched their behavior. Time only solidified that truth for her. Deres and Bryana were kind, decent, and protective of both Neral and their House. That they never deviated from that path when they easily could have lead to now. Deres said nothing that would happen would harm or change her and that was all that needed to be said. She settled in, sucking that engorged clit, listening to her lover mewl and then tasting the tangy flow that each spasm of her pussy brought forth to meet her pink tongue.

Tessa heard and felt the preamble to the inevitable when the bed creaked and sank slightly, shifting her weight downward as Deres' knee found the bed, moving in behind her. She felt his strong hand run down her back and over her supple rump. And it was appealing indeed. He liked that there was enough flesh to ripple when he gave that ass cheek a slap.

Tessa moaned into Elan's pussy, the sound making the more petite woman quiver. The redhead did like a good spanking, and she got one, and another, and another. The warmth spread through her and she could feel the heat radiate from her in waves even as it built within. The force and the pain that went with it brought a fine sweat to her body. Each strike of hand to flesh put her in a pleasant place as the sound of skin to skin cracked throughout the room.

Tessa really did have a glimpse of what it was like for Elan when her mind registered the plum-like head of his cock between the meaty lips of her pussy. For any other man there would be nothing to it. If she allowed it to happen, she would feel what she would feel...the fullness he provided, the movement of the man's body. She'd feel the physicality of it as she would with any penetration, but there would be no passion. She'd spoken the truth when she said that she did not disdain male physicality as some others she knew that favored women did, but there would be no excitement, no anticipation.

But her body knew he was different. It knew what it would feel when that cock entered and those sensations were most welcome. She dined upon her lover, focusing on that and the rhythm of the slaps and the heat. He would do as he pleased when he pleased. There was also a part of her that gamed herself with him in that she liked distractions sufficient to let the presence of that spellbound cock fade from her mind.

Because she liked the moment when it made its presence known for her again.

"Fuck, yessss." The words were a hissing moan as he slipped inside. Her pussy came alive even as, for several moments she was immobile save trembling muscles as the magic traveled throughout her body like an electrical current.

The sound of Master's voice roused Elan as did the fact that the slathering tongue stopped doing all it could to distract her. Her eyes fed her lust almost as well as Tessa's mouth, the sight of her body trembling under his power making her moan as she looked into the other's slightly vacant eyes. "I know that feeling, Tessa, that feeling only he can give. You can't make it stop. What sane person would want it to stop?"

After having been exposed to his gifts this way, she knew she was the same before and after its use. During was nothing but that cock thrusting pleasure and lust ever more deeply into her. She came back to herself slowly, an inch at a time, enough to begin pushing back on him even as he thrust forward until the slapping sounds were once again filling the room.

Whatever the magics were that he used, she knew it set up a continuous loop. She would feel joy at his penetration regardless, but enhancing his joy enhanced her own, and she knew well how to do it. She reached down between her legs, stretching her fingers outward so that the tips would graze his heavy balls, inviting him to pump faster to get that little bit more from the experience. Her pussy clamped down upon his thick shaft regularly. "I know you like my hole, Deres. I know you do. If you didn't feel too much like you were manipulating me...or making a pest of yourself, you would ask for my bed more often."

"I'm not your first choice is all," he breathed. "I try to," he stammered as her pussy picked just that moment to grip him harshly, "respect that." He would plow her daily if she would have it and hoped she would when he was finally called upon to plant her womb.

"But you like this hole. You want it and like how it feels. You like that it is not your first choice because you're a man, Deres. You like the forbidden of this because you're a typical man."

He did. Oh, he did. He liked it so that he forgot for a moment why he was here this night. Forcing his mind to the task, patterns drawing from three fingers beginning at her tailbone and moving up each vertebrae under the sweaty, wet skin in turn with lines and swirls drawn by his middle finger with the two on either side accenting symbols here and there in a language that, of the three in the room, only he understood. It was something of an effort to remain focused during the assault on his own senses, but he now had some practice there too. "You know men, Tessa."

Sweat flowed freely now. Occasional droplets would fly from her forehead. She took back her hand from tempting him further to brace herself on the bed to fuck back upon his thick shaft, each thrust forward creating a wave of pleasure to the tips of her fingers and toes as he bottomed out. She moaned wantonly at each break in her words. "I do. Men...find out..a woman prefers women..and...mmmm...they...puff up. They want her. They think they can turn her to men forever if only she'd let him in her bed. But you get me, Deres. You get...invited, Deres. You get to fuck me, and God it feels good...and I'll wake up tomorrow as though I'm afloat."

"Almost as good as when you join him with Neral," Elan tormented.

Tessa groaned.

Elan tugged at a handful of that red hair, relishing its thick softness and the slightly hypnotic in its own right rapid flopping of Tessa's tits as Deres continued to lay claim to her insides. "Magic cock and a woman and all is right with the world."

"Don't usually even need...a big, spellbound cock to...make a nice evening with a nice cunt. This is all for you, Elan." Tessa's mind, clouded in pleasure, gave her a dirty grin when those strong hands captured her tits.

She looked to Deres in wonder as she breathed the question, "For me?"

"For you, Traymis. For us." His tone was just firm enough to trigger the 'command' switch in her mind. "Let the tongue tamp your will and I'll tease you by explaining."

Tessa, in her haze, felt, not a command, but a nudge. Her senses suddenly piqued. Elan's scent beckoned again. Her mound suddenly became even more inviting and the House Mistress's mouth watered. She thought nothing of dipping her head back down between those thighs and satisfying the sudden desire, going back to gently sucking that fleshy nub.

Each suckling was like Tessa pulling just a bit more care from her body. She wasn't overly concerned with what would happen anyway, but that greedy tongue quelled it all in short order. She just looked at the lust in Tessa's eyes and the sheen of her skin in the candlelight and how Deres heaved and breathed and let it all go until Deres decided to allow her to know what he wanted her to.

She even lost track of time with the sensations and the visuals having their way with her until his voice commanded her attention by forming words now instead of one grunt after another, "This is all for you, Elan. I'm going to do what you love for me to do. I'm going to fuck with your little slave mind exactly as I want."

For her, those words were like the most raw, nasty, dominating sex. Nothing she was could hide from him that way and she would chase it down and reveal it to him even if it could. He could crush all she was and remake it as he willed and it wasn't in her to resist. Because I am a fucking slave. I'm his fucking slave. "Tell me what you will do, Master? Please."

In the state she was in now, he wanted to keep any sentimentality from it to drive her to the brink, "I'm giving Tessa a piece of your will, slave. I'm giving it to her because I want her to have it. I'm letting her own a little piece of you maybe because I like how she keeps my room clean. It doesn't matter why, does it, slave?"

Her arms went to jelly and her head plopped into the pillow. She wallowed in the feeling that came with the answer, "No, Master. Fuck it hard. Please, fuck my mind hard. Change it. Ruin it. Anything."

"And you can't stop it, Tray. You can't stop me."

She whimpered in heat and clutched two handfuls of the copper hair this time. "I can't. Goddess, I can't. I'm a slave nothing and it's so good to be."

Deres leaned down, his body immediately sticking to Tessa's as his hips continued to slap into her. Tessa shook from that and from the feeling of his breath on her back causing chills at this point and leading to spasms in her cunt that milked him nicely. He closed his eyes, his lips touched her spine and energy that he created travelled through her spine, leaving room for little else so she froze entirely, lost from her own mind briefly as she served as a conduit.

Elan had been staring at the ceiling, waiting submerged in her obedience and thralldom for whatever would happen when her clit turned hotter than the sun, somehow without being painful. Her muscles locked. Her heart beat, but that was all she was even aware of in her own body. From her clit, the magic moved up her spine as well, coiling over and under itself like two serpents as they found her spine, rushing upward to not only drown her mind, but to thread through every vein and capillary.

Each one was pleasure.

And she felt a hint of Tessa there.

Then there was her Master, his mind powerful, and she willingly shrank before it. Her very being grovelled.

When she felt his will twisting and turning, even the tiny threads of energy, changing her, she began to scream in ecstasy, but it stopped in the space of a heartbeat as her back arched to the point where it seemed her spine would snap as her arms and legs twitched and seized, Tessa's tongue creating fresh waves with each flick of the tip.

Then Tessa began to quake and the walls of her cunt clamped down in waves, actively milking the cock it cradled. He knew he really wouldn't be able to focus in this state, seeing them seize in pleasure and his cock feeling like Tessa's pussy was slurping on it like a hot mouth.

He would do what needed doing after his cock did the same. With a few hard slams into Tessa that she took with a quick, "Uhh.." with each, he shot deep inside her kissing her back as his cock struggled against Tessa's cunt, surrendering, in his own way, no less powerfully than either of the women.

***

With their sweat meeting the air, the three of them were chilled enough to stay together under the covers, Elan in the middle, looking at Deres, feeling peace as her fingers laced with his as Tessa's hand roamed Elan's body gently. "You understand what I've done, Tray?"

"I do, Deres, even though it wasn't necessary," she said lovingly. "I would be content to die with you. I'm not even sure that with the spell," she swallowed, "that I would be able to live without you."

"You will because I would want you to if it ever came to that. It would please me." That impish grin returned so as not to dampen the mood. "Or are you no longer interested in doing things that will please me?"

Her ice blue eyes threatened to let go of tears as her fingertips played with his hairline. She knew that with his hair cropped so close to his skin the sensation was even more pleasant. She found a smile instead. "I will obey." Indeed, as she took those words to heart, she found it oddly comforting. He wished her to live and find happiness even if something happened to him. Being tethered to Tessa would allow her to obey him even if he were gone.

"Good." Their lips pressed tightly together and Tessa let them have the moment. He looked upon Tessa who looked supremely content, and searched those green eyes, "You understand?"

"I think so. Her eyes moved to and fro as she examined herself internally. "I mean, I don't feel any differently."

"And, as I said, you won't unless there's a need, but she is bound to you all the same."

Tessa examined Elan's lovely form once again, "So I cannot yet compel her to my bed?"

Deres noted the lack of seriousness in the tone, which only told him that he was right to ask her to be the one to take on that responsibility if it came to pass. Elan was tempted to answer but chose to let them speak over her and about her because it tickled the slave in her to be sort of ignored.

"Not unless there's no more me."

"Is it wise to tell the person who oversees the preparation of your food what she must do to have a beautiful woman as her slave?" The pause and long glance he gave her was enough to trigger her teasing laughter.

He sighed, "Do I need to hire a taster?"

"I will do it, " Elan said quickly.

"There you go." His tone was victorious. "Wouldn't want to endanger your prize, would you?"

Tessa's plans were suitably foiled. "Curses."

Deres smiled broadly. "Apologies. You could always banish me from your bed"

She reached to graze his cheek. "Men are such difficult things. I'll let you continue to visit, if for no other reason than to enjoy the awkwardness of your asking and watching you surrender to the taboo of fucking someone just a bit forbidden by virtue of her preference."

"The work of a House Mistress is never done, it seems," he observed.

Her brows lifted, "Quite true."

End.